Chapter 25

Just three days before the start of the engagement ceremony, 033 suddenly reminded: "Host, please note that Lu Yuanzheng's favorability

for the heroine is 50%. If it increases, it will most likely reduce your counterattack value."

Zi came interested, "What's going on?"

033 said: "Back to the host, the hostess gave Lu Yuanzheng a videotape from twenty years ago, which contains the image of Lu Yuanzheng's mother who died at a young age, and then she said again. Many things happened when Lu Yuanzheng was a child, which made him mistakenly think that he was his childhood sweetheart who disappeared for many years."

It turned out that the game was nostalgic, and this scene was not mentioned in the plot, so Su Wu did not have this preparation, but she don't feel unhappy, but just felt that as expected of the heroine who came back from the future, she is still a little prophetic. Her previous performance made her doubt her IQ.

Now it seems that she still has a normal IQ occasionally.

Three days later, the engagement banquet was held on time, in a courtyard on the outskirts of Lu Yan.

Because it was just an engagement banquet, under Su Wu's suggestion, not many people were invited, mainly relatives and friends of the two parties.

Lu Yuanzheng didn't arrive until almost noon, and there was a figure beside him.

Today Bai Ling is wearing a short white dress with pretty makeup and looks very beautiful. When Lu Yuanzheng talked to her, his face was full of smiles, which was different from Su Wu's cold attitude towards the heroine when she saw him before. Like two people.

This made Su Wu have to sigh about the impermanence of the world and the powerful repairing power of the plot.

Of course, the prerequisite for the establishment of this sigh must be that Su Wu does not interfere with it, and the prerequisite for this condition is that today the heroine must watch their engagement completed in peace.

Obviously, this is absolutely impossible.

The host is none other than Lu Yan's housekeeper Lu An.

It can be said that Lu An watched the development of the two with his own eyes, and he was most pleased with the love between Su Wu and Lu Yan. He has been with Lu Yan since he was ten years old, and it has been twenty years now. He almost never thought that Lu Yan would fall in love with someone one day. After all, Lu Yan really doesn't look like someone who can love someone.

Now it's so hard to find a good girl, I'm so lucky.

When presiding over the engagement ceremony, Lu An almost choked up and was so nervous, but fortunately, nothing went wrong.

When it came to the last step of her unmarried engagement ring, Bai Ling couldn't sit still anymore, she stood up and rushed towards Lu Yan in the middle of the crowd, "Lu Yan, I'm already pregnant with your child, how can you marry Another woman!"

Bai Ling's voice was loud, and it was transmitted through the microphone, and the whole venue heard this sentence, the crowd was in an uproar, especially the people from the Ke family's side, looking at Lu Yan's eyes suddenly changed from admiration and satisfaction became the color of inquiry.

Su Wu, who had never thought that the heroine would come up with such a mindless remark, almost spat out. She really looked down on this heroine of Mary Su's horse. But in the next moment, she turned serious and looked at Lu Yan, "What's going on?"

Lu Yan panicked and took Su Wu's hand to explain, "Xiao Jing, listen to my explanation, I promise I'm not out there. Any woman." Then he frowned and looked at Bai Ling with disgust in his eyes, "Drag her down." The two bodyguards immediately grabbed Bai Ling's hands and covered her mouth at the same time. , Bai Ling naturally refused to leave and whimpered while the pear blossoms' eyes brought rain.

Su Wu shouted: "Wait." The

two bodyguards stopped immediately and looked at Lu Yan for instructions.

Lu Yan waved his hand and let the two let go first.

Zhao Hongyue and Grandma Ke Zhenganke had already walked to Su Wu's side, and it was obviously Su Wu's support.

Su Wu patted Zhao Hongyue's hand lightly, indicating that she was fine, then looked at Bai Ling who was crying so much, took two steps towards her, looked at her condescendingly, "What's your name? Who will take you? Come in?"

Bai Ling, who was crying hard, suddenly heard Su Wu's question, and was even more sad, and looked at Lu Yan without blinking, as if waiting for him to speak for her.

Unexpectedly, Lu Yan didn't even look at her and called out directly: "Doctor Chu, take her pulse and see if she is pregnant. If she is, do a DNA test immediately, I want to see where I came from. Child."

The young man called Dr. Chu came out immediately and was about to grab Bai Ling's wrist. Bai Ling dared to let them feel the pulse and immediately began to struggle, but there were two bodyguards behind her. pinned her down.

Dr. Chu successfully took his pulse, pushed his glasses, and said to everyone's expectant eyes, "Five masters, this young lady has no signs of pregnancy."

Before becoming Lu Yan's personal doctor, Dr. Chu was very famous in the industry. The people present had heard of his fame more or less. As soon as they heard his words, everyone's attitude changed immediately, and they looked at Bai Ling with contempt.

Lu Yuanzheng was completely stunned at this time. He never imagined that when his childhood sweetheart was with his uncle and was pregnant with his child?

No, didn't she say before that he doesn't have a boyfriend? Why did you suddenly have a child?

Then he heard Dr. Chu's words and immediately frowned, and his gaze towards Bai Ling became strange.

Lu Yuanzheng is not stupid, and being able to run a group company prosperously in his twenties is enough to prove his superior IQ.

In this matter, he was clearly used as a springboard to get close to his fifth uncle and being able to tell the story of him and Qingmei does not mean that she must be her.