Chapter 43

Looking at the inch-long hole on the back of Lin Anbo's left hand that was cut by the glass fragments, blood was flowing from the wound.

"It's fine, you're fine." Lin Anbo took a handkerchief from his pocket and simply wrapped the wound, turning his head to look at Xue Chengyang who was a few steps away.

How could Xue Chengyang still be sensible at this time, a foreign man was not enough, yet another man appeared!

"You bitch!" He immediately picked up his fist and hit Lin Anbo.

How could Lin Anbo sit still, when Xue Chengyang's fist was still 20 centimeters away from touching his face, he raised his hand and squeezed his wrist, then increased his strength and twisted it counterclockwise.

"Ahhhh!!!" A scream came out of Xue Chengyang's mouth. He was sweating from the pain, his body couldn't help twisting, and his expression became hideous in pain.

Everyone in the restaurant was stunned by this sudden scene. The waiter who had planned to come over to persuade the fight stood on the spot, neither advancing nor retreating. He was stunned and didn't know what to do.

Lin Anbo was already nearly ten centimeters taller than Xue Chengyang. He looked down at Xue Chengyang, who was screaming in pain and threw him out like garbage.

"Ouch!" Xue Chengyang's arm just fell on the slag of the glass he just smashed on the aisle. How much, but the pain is inevitable, and after such a fall, the sunglasses on his face couldn't be hung and fell off.

It just so happened that the pair of sunglasses fell right under Andrew's feet.

Xue Chengyang still remembered his identity as a public figure, struggling to get up to pick up his sunglasses.

Andrew finally reacted at this time, he stood up suddenly and stepped on the pair of sunglasses.

With a click, one lens and one leg of the sunglasses were broken into several pieces.

Xue Chengyang's expression suddenly froze, his hand was stretched out, and it was also frozen on the ground less than ten centimeters from the glasses.

Andrew didn't look down and looked at Su Wu worriedly, with a nervous expression on his face, and at the same time took a step forward, "Jiang! Are you okay?"

This step happened to step on Xue Chengyang's finger. Andrew was wearing leather shoes. Stepping on his foot firmly, Xue Chengyang hissed in pain and tears came out, but because he was afraid of being recognized without his sunglasses, he didn't dare to shout and put one hand on his face.

Andrew obviously didn't notice what he stepped on and was only worried about Su Wu.

Seeing Xue Chengyang's expression, Su Wu almost laughed, she shook her head, "It's alright."

Seeing that her hand had not been found for so long, Xue Chengyang couldn't care about maintaining her image, so she stretched out her other hand in pain. Pushed Andrew's ankle.

Andrew was startled and stepped on Xue Chengyang's hand again.

Xue Chengyang rolled his eyes from the pain, "Ahhh!"

"Pfft."

Although it looked extremely painful, this funny scene still made the onlookers laugh out loud, even the face of the waiter on the side. He also showed a bit of a smirk.

The tension just now was swept away.

Xue Chengyang didn't know that he was being laughed at, and was immediately embarrassed and angry. After Andrew let go of his feet, he immediately stood up, blew at his red fingers, and looked at the hand that was holding Lin Anbo to the side. Su Wu, who was bandaging, immediately gritted his teeth, "You wait!"

After saying that Xue Chengyang was about to leave, Lin Anbo's voice sounded, "Wait, the police will be here soon."

Xue Chengyang froze suddenly as if he heard something unbelievable, and look back at the two.

At this moment, an alarm sounded from downstairs.

After such a commotion, all the guests in the restaurant saw Xue Chengyang's face. They hadn't reacted just now, but after a while, it was inevitable that a few people would react.

Some of the young girls at the adjacent table said, "Have you noticed that the man in sunglasses who suddenly made trouble looks like the male protagonist who took care of the family recently? What's his name? Xue, Xue..."

Another girl answered, "Xue Chengyang, he must be right. I have a photo of him here, but I didn't expect him to look a little more handsome than in the photo.

" His character is so bad. He even smashed a girl's face with a cup. If it wasn't for that handsome guy who responded quickly, I guess that girl would have lost her appearance."

"I recorded the video just now, and I will post it on the Internet later. The entertainment industry has such a personality. Corrupt people are really scary."

The discussion of those few people was not too loud or too small, just enough for Xue Chengyang to hear, he subconsciously wanted to cover his face, but then he realized that it was too late. His mind went blank, with only two words in it... it was over.

At this point, several police officers rushed into the restaurant.

Xue Chengyang attempted to harm him intentionally, but there were no serious consequences. The result of the treatment was 15 days of detention. Su Wei was quite satisfied with the result. These ten days were enough for his actions to spread throughout the Internet.

"Would you like to go to the hospital?" After coming out of the police station, Su Wu couldn't help but look at Lin Anbo's hand.

"It's fine, it'll be fine in two days." Lin Anbo smiled and touched Su Wu's head with his right hand, "But when you go back, you may be asked to drive."

Su Wu didn't dodge the hand on her head, sat in the driver's seat, and asked Said: "Why are you in that restaurant?"