Chapter 39

I was going to follow up, but just after walking to the corner, another person suddenly came over from there, and she slammed into that person. Arms supported her waist and brought her into his arms.

The faint scent of tulips and sandalwood came from the nose. Su Wu has been very familiar with this smell these days. Obviously, the person who came is Lin Anbo. She rubbed the bridge of her nose, which was hurt by the bump, and looked up at him with tears in her eyes. " Why are you here so early today?"

Lin Anbai took out a handkerchief and wiped the physiological tears from the corners of Su Wu's eyes, "I'm sorry, but I'm leaving too fast. After finishing things today, I'll come a little earlier."

Su Wu asked Said: "Did you see someone pass by just now?"

"A man wearing sunglasses passed by, he walked in a hurry, and bumped me." Lin Anbo took out a sandalwood bead, "This is his, it fell from his body, he got into the elevator before I stopped him."

Su Wu took the bead, it was a simple sandalwood bead, and the surface was not even flat, and it was engraved with potholes. A word for "Yang", next to a clumsy heart symbol drawn like a twisted apple.

This sandalwood bead actually fell from a string of bracelets. When Jiang Xiaonan was 18 years old, it took more than ten days on and off to make a bracelet. There were a total of 32 beads on it, and each bead was engraved on it. Because of her love and her confession to Xue Chengyang, in order to engrave these beads, her fingers suffered a lot of injuries. Su Wu can now see several half-moon-shaped scars on her left index finger, which may not disappear in this life. went.

However, the bracelet broke the day after Xue Chengyang got it. Xue Chengyang said that it broke by himself, and Jiang Xiaonan believed it. The beads with the word Yang came back.

I don't know if it was a guilty conscience or moved, but Xue Chengyang has been carrying this bead since then. Obviously, the person just now was Xue Chengyang.

According to Su Wu's memory, the rope of the bracelet is woven with two strands of the strongest red rope that Jiang Xiaonan bought. Of course, maybe Jiang Xiaonan knew it too, but she didn't want to believe it.

Su Wu still doesn't understand, can love really blind people completely?

After turning the sandalwood beads around in her hand, Su Wu and Lin Anbo returned to the ward together.

During this time, Su Wu has been paying attention to whether Xue Chengyang will come to consult Jia Jingmin's medical expenses, but the fact is that Xue Chengyang never came to the hospital again until Jia Jingmin was cured and discharged.

Su Wu paid attention to his recent news and found that the MV he had shot in country Y was overwhelming, and at this time, the Baoyangmen incident had not yet begun, and Xue Chengyang should still be in a good state.

"Who is that little fresh meat? God is so handsome!"

"I want to give him a monkey!"

"Why haven't I seen him on TV before, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh he's so handsome!"

You can read it everywhere on the internet. With such remarks, Xue Chengyang has taken the first step in the entertainment industry.

Of course, this step must be taken steadily, it is called the real first step.

After Su Wu asked 033 again whether Xue Chengyang came to the hospital, and got a negative answer, she asked 033 to increase the publicity for Xue Chengyang's MV, and deliberately pushed a few more rich women who were interested in Xue Chengyang like in the plot. 

This time, she wanted to see if he still had the luck to meet the heroine.

Since breaking up with Jiang Xiaonan, Xue Chengyang has lived in the three-person dormitory provided by the company, but he really cannot accept the accommodation conditions, especially the hygiene habits. They always throw socks and clothes, and the shoes stink. , there is no place in the house where you can get down.

Only then did he miss Jiang Xiaonan's spotless home and her cute smiling face.

But after looking for her a few times to no avail, and it also made Jia Jingmin angry, Xue Chengyang was a little overwhelmed. After a few days, he summoned up the courage to visit Jia Jingmin again, but unexpectedly, he ran into Su Wu, who was talking to Jia Jingmin, and when Jia Jingmin was talking, he didn't think he was wrong.

But when he heard Su Wu said that he promised not to communicate with him again, he was a little panicked and wanted to go in and question, but when she looked over, he panicked and fled in a hurry.

But after leaving, he thought about it again, and became confident again. This matter was originally yours and I wished. Jiang Xiaonan paid for him voluntarily in the past, but he didn't ask her to do it.

After the MV began to be released, Xue Chengyang put Jia Jingmin's affairs out of the sky.

The mv received a strong response, and Xue Chengyang gained a certain reputation, so he no longer needed to live in the three-person dormitory provided by the company. He couldn't wait to move into a cleaner single apartment.

At this moment, the trend of the Internet began to change.

The single apartment arranged by the company is located in a high-end residential area within the third ring road of Fengcheng.

At this moment, his manager who had brought more than a dozen artists under him suddenly called.

Xue Chengyang answered the phone, "What's the matter?"

"What do you want to ask me? I want to ask you. Look online, I said, why don't you wipe your ass clean, if this basket is stabbed out, you and I don't have any good fruit to eat! Take a look first, I'll call later, and you can explain it to me well."