Chapter 7

There is actually a dinner tonight in the plot, but it is the blind date that Ke's father arranged for her to cut off the relationship between Ke Jing and Chu Tian. Of course, Ke Jing, who was focused on Chu Tian, ​​did not go, but Su Wu would not.
According to the plot story, the other protagonist of this blind date is Lu Yuanzheng, and she happened to meet him.
The main residence of the Ke family is located in the west of the city.
Su Wu followed Ke's father and his mother into the living room. At this time, the Ke family's grandparents and the second uncle's family were all here, but Su Wu did not see the male protagonist Lu Yuanzheng, but a person who shouldn't have appeared here. Man, and just a few days ago, she almost had a spring breeze (not: sex/one-night stand) with this man, "Why did he come?"
Just as Su Wu was puzzled, Lu Yan just turned his attention to her.
The two looked at each other, Su Wu first looked away. For a man who has flirted once, she will not flirt for a second time. Although Lu Yan can be regarded as her first failure, she has this aspect. Pay attention to what you want, and there is no such thing as saving face.
After scanning again, there was no discovery of Lu Yuanzheng. Su Wu guessed that it was mostly because Lu Yan's arrival broke the blind date plan given to her by the family. It seems that she has to find another opportunity to contact Lu Yuanzheng.
At this time, Grandma Ke saw Su Wu first, and she smiled and shouted: "Xiaojing is back, hurry up, come to grandma here, let grandma take a good look."
Zhao Hongyue pushed Su Wu forward, "Go and accompany grandma. Talk." Su Wu took a step forward, took Grandma Ke's hand, and said with a smile: "Hello Grandma, I haven't seen you for so long, I miss you so much."
Grandma Ke suddenly smiled, but her face was still Pretending to be unconcerned, "You girl knows that it has been two months since we last met, and I haven't seen you come back to see grandma."
"I'm sorry, grandma, I was wrong," Su Wu begged for mercy, "I must come to see you every month from now on."
Grandma Ke nodded her head, "You. Come, grandma will introduce you to someone. It's Mr. Lu
Yan Lu. You should be called Uncle according to your seniority." Su Wu blinked and exclaimed obediently, "Uncle Lu ." Lu Yan nodded, still with the cold look on his face, "Hello."
Seeing that he didn't intend to continue the conversation with himself, Su Wu stopped paying attention to him, greeted all the elders present, and then got in touch with Granny Ke.

Before the age of ten, Ke Jing was brought up by Grandma Ke. She was very lively and cheerful in front of her grandmother. Unlike her parents, she always pays attention to etiquette. Such a personality is a bit challenging for Su Wu, who has always been used to doing her own way. , But with Ke Jing's memory as the foundation, no one can see how she is different from the previous Ke Jing.
Su Wu was sitting next to Lu Yan at the dinner table. The Ke family paid attention to food when eating, so the two had no communication at first.
Su Wu likes sweet and sour ones, but the few dishes with this flavor on the table are far away from her, and she doesn't bother to stand up and pick them up, just concentrate on dealing with the dishes in front of her.
At this moment, a piece of sweet and sour fish suddenly appeared in her bowl, and she saw Lu Yan just put the dishes to her side.
No one else on the dining table seemed to have noticed this detail. Su Wu retracted his gaze, picked up the fish and put it in his mouth as usual, and said to 033 in his heart: "Little San'er, he seems to be chasing me."
033 said: " According to the plot, this person has always been single and should not be able to..." Before the words were finished, another sweet and sour pork rib was placed in Su Wu's bowl, "...maybe."

After happily eating dinner, Grandpa Ke and Lu Yan went to the study to talk about things. Zhao Hongyue and Aunt Ke Jing went to chat. Grandma Ke quietly pulled Su Wu aside and took out a photo, "Xiao Jing, your mother said You haven't fallen in love yet. Look, this is the boyfriend your grandma has found for you. His name is Lu Yuanzheng. If you think it's okay, tell me and I'll arrange it."
The man in the photo looks gentle and elegant, and his eyebrows are two points similar to Lu Yan, but he has a little less momentum. It is Lu Yuanzheng, another male protagonist in this world.
Su Wu doesn't like this type of man. In fact, the man who fits her aesthetics best is Lu Yan. Thinking of that imposing man, Su Wu tickled in her heart, feeling that her stomach was still a little braced.
Grandma Ke, who always pays attention to Su Wu's expression, asked: "What's wrong? Don't you like it? It's okay. I don't like to say to grandma directly, grandma will pick someone different. There are so many excellent young men, grandma will definitely choose the best for you. "
Su Wu said: "No, I think I can meet, if you get along, we will talk again, thank you, grandma!"
"Good, good, as long as you like it." Grandma Ke smiled.
"By the way, grandma, who is that Mr. Lu just now?"
"What Mr. Lu, you should be called Uncle Lu." Grandma Ke said, "We were originally invited by Lu Yuanzheng today, but he has something to do today. Mr. Lu is just right. I came to talk with your grandpa and invited him to dinner."
Although Grandma Ke said so, Su Wu didn't take it seriously. There was no such thing in the plot. According to the description below, Lu Yuanzheng must have come today. There was no reason for an emergency at the dinner, and there was nothing wrong with Lu Yan at this dinner.
And even if Lu Yuanzheng hasn't come, how could Lu Yan just come over to talk about things with food? Although Su Wu is very confident of her charm, she is not narcissistic enough to think that everyone will fall in love with her, not to mention that she thinks that the last meeting was unpleasant, so Lu Yan's courteous behavior to her just now needs to be pondered.