Chapter 31

When she came out, 033 reminded: "Host, at three o'clock behind you, fifty meters away, two people are following you. They have guns in their hands, please pay attention to safety."

Su Wei hummed and turned into a nearby a mall.

The two men in the back looked at each other and strode into the mall.

Su Wu was wearing a red coat today, with a big mirror, her hair dyed burgundy, her makeup gorgeous, and she was quite eye-catching when walking in the crowd. The two quickly set their target and chased towards the second floor. 

However, there were too many people in the mall, and when the two of them squeezed up, they could still see Su Wu's shadow.

At this time, the slightly stronger man shouted: "Over there!"

I saw a red shadow disappearing at the corner, and the two quickly chased after him.

However, he turned around and saw nothing. The strong man said, "She must have gone to the bathroom, hurry up and chase." It was

naturally impossible for two men to enter the women's bathroom. There are many people in the bathroom in the mall, but fortunately there is only one door. , they stood at the door waiting for the rabbit.

However, they waited left and right, and they didn't wait for the woman in the red coat to appear. The thin man lit a cigarette, "I said brother, did you look at your eyes just now? She didn't go to the bathroom at all."

The strong man was dissatisfied. He snorted, "My eyesight was trained by sniping, how could I be blind, that girl must have gone in, she took nearly 100 million from our casino, and we have to arrest her today"

"Why didn't you keep her when you were in the casino just now."

"You newcomer know shit! At this time, if someone wins money in your casino, and didn't let them go. Then who would dare to come and gamble with you? If there is any grievance, someone will settle it outside." The two chatted hotly, not paying attention to the female student wearing a baseball cap who walked out of the bathroom at this time.

Su Wu walked out of the mall unhurriedly, ate at a nearby restaurant and bar, and then calmly returned to the hotel to clean up her fruits of victory.

The casino is really the most profitable place. In just over half a month, Su Wu has grown from one million to nearly three billion.

Of course, this method of making money can only come once, and she probably won't be so lucky this time when she comes back again.

But now that she is the richest man in the world, she has only completed the first step. Su Wu touched the corner of her eyes and turned around to buy a ticket to country Y.

On the plane to country Y, Su Wu saw the man again, and by coincidence he was sitting next to her again.

Unlike the last time when he was separated by an aisle, this time he happened to be sitting on her left.

033 said: "Lin Anbo's favorability rating is 10%, and the current favorability rating is 40%."

Su Wu asked: "I remember his favorability rating was still 20% last time we met?"

"Yes, host, when you two separated these days. He gave you a 10% increase in favorability, and it increased by another 10% when we met just now."

"Does this person's favorability increase naturally?"

"... Back to the host, I don't know. But according to the plot setting, He should not be an approachable person."

Just as Su Wu and 033 were discussing, Lin Anbai took the lead to say hello, "Hello, we meet again."

Su Wu looked at Lin Anbo and gave him a bright smile, "Hello, what a coincidence."

"I'm Lin Anbo, may I know your name?"

Su Wu said, "Jiang Xiaonan." 033: "Lin Anbo 's favorability rating is 10%, and the current favorability rating is 50%."

Glancing at the man, this favorability level really increased naturally, but after just saying a name, it went up by another 10%.

Lin Anbo asked again: "You're not too old, why are you going out alone? Are you traveling to country Y?"

"I'm 20, maybe I have a baby face, so I look young." Su Wu pretended not to see the man He was relieved when he heard her age, still looking innocent and cute, and asked, "How about you, Mr. Lin?"

"I have some work in country Y."

For the sake of the man's increasing favorability On, Su Wu chatted with him for a long time, and I have to say that it was very interesting to talk to Lin Anbo. Obviously this man does not look like a talkative, but he can find topics unexpectedly, whether it is ordinary market life or tall economy. He can talk freely about the new situation.

After chatting for a full two hours, Lin Anbo's favorability rose to 60%, which is the level he likes.

Su Wu yawned, and Lin Anbo stopped at the right time, "There are ten hours before the landing, you should rest for a while."

Su Wu responded, lowered the seat and put on the blindfold and started to sleep, Lin Anbo gave Su Wu I put on a thin blanket and turned to work.

Su Wu didn't fall asleep. She felt Lin Anbo's movement just now. After he covered her with a thin blanket, I don't know if it was habit or accident, and his fingers gently stroked her side face. Before going to bed, Lu Yan would do the same when covering her with the quilt, so light that if Su Wu didn't feel it carefully, she wouldn't even notice it.

That man was always so gentle and restrained.

"033, is it possible for the same person to appear in the two worlds?"

"Back to the host, theoretically there is no such possibility. Each mission world is independent, and the souls in it will reincarnate in this world, and it is impossible to travel through time and space. The border."

Su Wu hummed as an answer, and did not continue to ask.