Chapter 14

The more he thought about it, the angrier he became. Seeing the two of them leave the dance floor, Chu Tian pushed the tray in his hand to Bai Ling next to him, and strode towards Su Wu.

033: "Be careful, the host, there is murderous aura." In the corner of Su Wu's eyes, she glanced at Chu Tian, ​​who was walking towards her, and pinched Lu Yan's palm with her fingers, "I'm a little thirsty."

Su Wu's strength was neither light nor heavy , just enough to scratch the man's itch, Lu Yan's eyes darkened slightly, and he led her to the drink table, "Is apple juice okay?" sighed in admiration, indescribably flattering in his demeanor.

"The fifth master Lu and Miss Ke are really talented and beautiful."

"I didn't expect the fifth master to be really secretive, and he is also a master of the dance forest."

...

Su Wu rolled her eyes and took a sip of the juice handed over by Lu Yan, Frowning slightly, he handed it back to him, "It's too sour."

Lu Yan took a sip from the cup after hearing this, "There is some." Then he took another cup of mango juice to Su Wu, "I remember you like mango, try it. Taste this."

There were still a lot of good things next to everyone who couldn't wait to poke their eyes out, when did Fifth Master Lu become so amiable? He even drank from a cup that others had drank, which was even stranger than a monkey popping out of a rock.

After Su Wu finished drinking the juice, she yawned lightly.

Lu Yan said, "Sleepy? Let's go back first."

"Well."

Although she didn't show it on the face, Su Yan was very satisfied. No matter what aspect, Lu Yan was a mature and considerate man. He is very easy to get along with, and he can handle almost everything.

At this time, Lu Yuanzheng was discussing things with a few people. Su Wu and Lu Yan left first. Lu Yan was about to leave. No one dared to keep him at all. A mighty group of people sent them to the door of the hotel.

After Su Wu got in the car, she saw a figure looking at him from behind the pillar by the door of the hotel, with gloomy eyes that looked very scary.

She smiled nonchalantly and withdrew her gaze.

Lu Yan leaned over to help Su Wu fasten her seat belt and then started the car.

Su Wu was not surprised to meet Chu Tian at the hotel today, she was just a little surprised that Chu Tian was able to endure it in the venue without getting angry.

From Ke Jing's memory, it can be seen that Chutian is not the kind of character that can be tolerated. When he encounters his girlfriend, even if his ex-girlfriend makes out with others on such occasions, his first reaction should be to rush out and fight. She was the only one, even if there was someone next to her, he couldn't help it.

But after thinking about it, there were too many people around them after that, and Chu Tian probably couldn't squeeze in, so Su Wu was relieved.

Arriving downstairs in the community, Su Wu took the lead in getting out of the car and waved at Lu Yan, "You don't need to send me, I'll just go up by myself. Thank you for today, Uncle Lu."

Su Wu's uncle called out very naturally. Lu Yan, who was unfastening his seat belt, paused slightly, and curled his lips towards her, showing a hint of helplessness, "Okay, good night."

Su Wu turned around and waved at him, and she was in a better mood.

Su Wu went to work normally for the next four or five days, but Lu Yuanzheng's attitude towards her was even more respectful. Seeing Secretary Liang frowning, her originally friendly attitude towards Su Wu became strange and full of inquiry.

Su Wu didn't care about this, she was still in the company, but she completely gave up attacking Lu Yuanzheng.

After getting off work this Friday, Zhao Hongyue called to urge Su Wu to go home. Su Wu picked up the bag and went out of the Lu Group building, and she saw Chu Tian who was squatting by the flower bed not far away.

Chu Tian looked a little thinner. His handsome face, who had always been well-groomed before, had a shaggy face, and his shirt was wrinkled as if he hadn't washed it in a few days. He had a cigarette butt between the index and middle fingers of his right hand. Burned to the filter.

Su Wu originally didn't want to pay attention to him, but Chu Tian had already seen her, threw the cigarette butt and stood up, and strode towards her, standing in front of her in a few seconds.

The two looked at each other for a few seconds, and Chu Tian said first, "How have you been recently?"

"It's fine. How did you end up like this?"

"I lost my job, and I have nowhere to go for the time being." Chu Tian A wry smile.

Su Wu was silent for two seconds, "Oh."

Chu Tian sighed and didn't speak for a long time, and Su Wu didn't urge him and let him organize the language.

After a long time, Chu Tian said, "I'm sorry, I apologize for my previous behavior."

Su Wu said, "It's all over."

Chu Tian said, "I know I'm wrong, Xiao Jing, can you give me another chance? I will definitely love you well, and I will never do the stupid things I did before."

Su Wu shook her head, "I'm sorry, we can't go back."

After saying that, Su Wu was about to leave when Chu Tian suddenly stepped forward. He took her hand, "Xiao Jing, I really know I was wrong. I promise that I will never do it again in the future. Will you give me another chance? I really can't live without you."

Su Wu looked back at her Chu Tian's eyes flashed a sneer, but her face was full of weeping. She shook her head, "Brother Chu, we are already impossible." Chu Tian said, "If you don't try, how do you know it's impossible? We used to be so in love, Is it fake to fall in love? Do you remember when you said you wanted to go to the Andis coast with me to get married? I promise you, Xiaojing, will you come back?"

Su Wu took her hand out of Chu Tian's and still shook her head.

Seeing Su Wu's resolute attitude, Chu Tian's expression changed a few times, and he suddenly sneered, "I know, you have a new love, so you look down on old love."