Chapter 19

Su Wu didn't follow, just touched her forehead, lowered her head, and smiled, she might really be tempted if she continued like this.

After dinner, Su Wu logically stayed at Lu Yan's house, but the room was still arranged in the last room.

While taking a bath, Su Wu couldn't help but ask: "Little San'er, are you sure he's okay with that?"

033: "...Yes."

After soaking for a while, Su Wu casually took a bathrobe and put it on, wiping her hair. Out of the bathroom barefoot.

At this moment, there was a knock on the door, and Lu Yan's voice came, "Girl, open the door." Su Yan snorted, and stepped forward to open the door, "Uncle Lu, what's the matter?"

Holding a glass of milk, she didn't seem to expect Su Wu to be in this dress, and was slightly stunned, "You said before that you couldn't sleep well at night, so I asked the housekeeper to warm you up with a glass of milk."

"Oh, thank you, Uncle Lu." Su Wu opened the door, "You come in first."

Lu Yan did not hesitate, entered the room, stuffed the milk into Su Wu's hands, then sat down on the stool in front of the desk, and took out another small sheet under the table. He took the towel in Su Wu's hand and started wiping her head.

Lu Yan's movements were neither light nor heavy, just the force that made people feel comfortable. Su Wu held the milk and drank it slowly. Sugar was added to the milk. write.

About ten minutes later, Lu Yan touched Su Wu's hair, which was already dry, "Go to bed early if you're sleepy, and I'll go first."

Su Wu blinked her eyes hard to wake herself up and looked back at Lu Wu . Yan, "Uncle Lu, won't you sleep with me?"

Her voice was sleepy, and her tone was much longer than usual. It sounded sweet and soft. To a man, it sounded like she had countless little hooks. Lu Yan glanced at Su Wu, and his Adam's apple moved. He moved, his body was obviously tense, but in the end, he showed a smiling face, reached out and touched her head, "Go to bed early."

Looking at the back of the man who almost fled, the corners of Su Wu's lips slowly raised, revealing a hint of meaning The deep smile is really unexpectedly innocent.

A good night's sleep, the next day happened to be a weekend without going to work, Su Wu got up early, and Lu Yan was sitting at the dining table preparing to eat. Seeing her come down, she gave Lu An a wink, and Lu An walked towards the kitchen.

Su Yan sat down beside Lu Yan, and Lu An put the porridge bowl and the newly released buns in front of her, "Miss Ke, please take it slow."

Lu Yan asked, "How did you sleep last night?"

Su Wu took a bun. Put it in the bowl and replied, "Very good, thank you Uncle Lu for the milk."

Lu Yan said, "If you like it, I will warm you up every day from now on."

Su Wu raised her head, "You mean to come with me in the future. Do you live?"

Lu Yan: "..."

Looking at the man who was digging and jumping for himself, 033 couldn't help feeling a little sympathetic to him. After last night, the host's interest in him seemed to have suddenly become much stronger. As far as the relationship between the two is concerned, now she seems to find fun in it, and even develops to the point where she is willing to live with him.

Su Wu had no interest in the idea of ​​033, a little baby, and just looked forward to Lu Yan.

Under the attack of Su Wu's line of sight, Lu Yan nodded his head in a ghostly manner.

Su Wu smiled and drank the porridge, "Then you can pack your things later."

Lu An, who only heard these words after busy work, asked, "Miss Ke, what are you packing?"

Su Wu said, " Lu An asked. Butler, Uncle Lu said just now that he wants to move in with me, and I asked him to pack up."

"Huh?" Lu An asked Lu Yan, "Really? Fifth Master."

"Yeah." Lu Yan wiped his mouth and said in a normal tone, "Go and clean up for me."

"Yes . After

going upstairs, Lu An finally realized what was wrong. If they wanted to live together, it would be more convenient for Su Wu to move here, so why did Lu Yan agree to move to her?

Confused, Lu An shook his head, presumably because he was getting old and didn't understand the trend of young people.

Su Wu's house is a one-storey suite, with the kitchen, living room and utility room downstairs, and a large bedroom, a study and a guest room upstairs.

When the two returned to the house near the end of the day, Su Yan's first greeting to Lu Yan was: "The guest room has not been sorted out, Uncle Lu, it's getting late, and it's too late to clean up today, so I can only aggrieve you to make peace with you first. I squeezed a bed."

Lu Yan: "..."

033: "..." Could the hint be more obvious?

If it wasn't for her who was bound by Su Wu's life, 033 would have thought that she was a seasoned veteran of Fengyue, but in fact...you really can't look at the surface.

Su Wu's bad taste still failed. Just after she finished speaking, Lu Yan hadn't made a statement when her phone rang suddenly.

The other end of the phone was very noisy, and it took a while for Zhao Hongyue's voice to come from the receiver, "Quiet, your grandma fainted just now, and now she's in the city's first hospital, come here quickly."

"Okay, I'll be right here, Mom. Don't worry."

Hanging up the phone, Su Wu looked at Lu Yan, "Uncle Lu, my grandmother has an accident, you can accompany me to the first city hospital." Lu Yan immediately put down the suitcase and took Su Wu's hand. Go out, "Let's go"