Chapter 17

After the relationship was confirmed, the way they got along didn't change, except that Lu Yan's three daily caring text messages turned into phone calls. Every afternoon, Lei Fu came to pick Su Wu from get off work in person, and every time he saw Su Wu, he would laugh.

Lu Yan was obviously not used to laughing. At first, there was always a sense of disobedience, but now he laughs more naturally than the day he confessed. Su Wu expressed that he was very satisfied with his progress.

Although Su Wu had never experienced sex, she finally found a man who was satisfied with her in every way. She didn't mind living with Lu Yan first, but Lu Yan was much more conservative than her and insisted on getting engaged first.

The love life of the two is gradually progressing, and they get along quite harmoniously.

But apparently, some people couldn't get used to Su Wu's leisurely manner, and trouble came to the door again.

As the day drew to a close, Secretary Liang came to Su Wu's office and asked mysteriously, "Jing Jing, have you been in love recently?"

Su Wu stacked the documents at her side and put them in the folder Inside, he looked up at Secretary Liang, who was gossipy, "Where did you hear that?"

Secretary Liang squeezed his eyes, "Just say yes or no."

Su Wu didn't mean to hide, nodded, and said: "Yes."

"I just said that I saw someone take you to work this morning. The car is good. How is the other person? How did you meet?"

"It's good, we met on a blind date, and plan to get engaged after a while."

Secretary Liang's expression suddenly brightened, and her face was full of smiles, "That's it, it's really great! Be sure to invite me when you get engaged. It's time to get off work. I have something else to do, so I'll go first, goodbye."

Since Su Wu came here After going to work, Secretary Liang seemed to be very friendly to her on the surface, but he was actually in the observation stage. It was not until he heard that she had a boyfriend just now that he finally let go of his vigilance.

Su Wu didn't care too much about Secretary Liang's attitude. In fact, she thought she was very cute, and hoped that she could get the heroine down this time.

Su Wei packed up her desk and was about to get off work. At this time, the SMS alert on her mobile phone lit up. It was Lu Yan's message, "Girl, there is a traffic jam on the road. I might be a few minutes late."

Su Wei was about to reply when the phone rang . It sounded, it was He Yuanyuan, the girl at the front desk downstairs, her voice was deliberately lowered, and the background sound was a bit noisy, "No, Ke Jing, someone came to the company to trouble you, and the security couldn't stop them, you better not come down first, They're blocking the elevator."

Su Wu asked, "Who is it?"

"It seems to be your boyfriend's family, but I remember you said before that you don't have a boyfriend, don't worry, I've called the police, and the police will be back soon. , the security guards have also increased staff, it's okay, I'll call you later when it's safe. Hang up first."

033: "Host, downstairs are Chutian's parents and aunt, they came to you to settle accounts."

Su Wulai Intrigued, "Find me to settle the account?"

"Yes, I just invaded the surveillance camera in the downstairs lobby. There were five people in total, three men and two women. According to human beings, they are all very sloppy. It is recommended that the host be safe. For the sake of it, it's better not to go downstairs."

Su Wu responded, but stepped up and walked towards the elevator entrance.

The lobby on the first floor was quite lively. A group of men and women in simple clothes were rolling around on the ground, crying loudly.

A middle-aged woman in a red cotton-padded jacket with a hole in her chest sat on the ground and patted her thighs and cried bitterly, "You city people, you know how to bully us honest people from the countryside, we're just here to find someone, you just stop us like this, you guys They are all in the same group with that bad woman, and they want to harm us, honest people, it's really unconscionable!"

Another thin woman with gray hair also cried: "Wuwuwu, son, you have suffered, you have been cheated of money, don't you? Said, I'm still lying in the hospital and I don't know what I've done!"

The red padded jacket tightly grabbed the arm of the security guard beside him, "Hurry up and hand over the vixen who harmed my nephew, or we won't be finished today!"

The security guard was the security guard who had just arrived. The corner of his mouth twitched, the electric baton in his hand Just greeted.

The woman rolled her eyes and fell to the ground.

The lean woman's pupils dilated suddenly, and she screamed loudly, "Help! Killing!" She pointed to the security captain with trembling fingers, "You, you dare to kill! The police will come to arrest you soon!" 

The security captain Seeing that she didn't give up, they gave her the same stick, and the other three men who were blocking the other security guards immediately wanted to rush up to pull the woman, but they didn't expect the electric stick to have electricity, and they rolled their eyes one by one and fell down one by one.

When Su Wu went downstairs just to see this scene, she almost burst out laughing, but before she could laugh, she was held back by He Yuanyuan, "Why did you come down? If it wasn't for Xiao An, these useless security guards would probably It's scary to put them up."

Su Wu asked, "How long have they been here?"

"It was only ten minutes, and they came shortly after work. I was about to get off work at the time, and they caught me and asked Where have you gone, of course I can't tell them, how do I know they are so savage, look at my hand." He Yuanyuan stretched out her wrist to Su Wu to see, there was a lot of black on it, "Those men Maybe he hit and picked seven or eight of our security guards in a row." Su Wu rubbed He Yuanyuan's hands, "Thank you, I'll invite you to dinner next time."

He Yuanyuan suddenly smiled, "You're welcome, I treat you as a friend. , you will not have to eat anything, and we will go out to play together when we have time."

Two minutes after several people fell to the ground, the police car rang outside the door, and a group of well-trained people rang out.