Chapter 6

In the story, Ke Jing later used these calligraphy and painting ideas to help Chu Tian, ​​which broke her mother's heart.
Although Su Wu knew a little about calligraphy, she only stayed on the surface and was not proficient, so she just looked at it and opened the door of the room.
The room was still the same as Ke Jing used to live. The sunlight came in through the gap between the curtains and fell on the furry carpet. Su Wu took off her shoes and climbed onto the bed, rubbed the soft quilt that smelled of sunlight, and sighed contentedly.
I really don't know what the original owner thinks. I have a family and cannot live. I have to squeeze the small house for a scumbag. He also said that love is the first thing. In the end, the trouble was gone.
Thinking of this, Su Wu got up and found the phone, checked the blacklist, and found that Chu Tian had made no less than 20 calls. The most recent call was 20 minutes ago, and it must have been to settle accounts with her.
033 puzzled and said: "Host, didn't you say that you want the hero to fall in love with you? Why..."
Su Wu deleted Chutian's call message, and replied: "Don't worry, I have never failed in this regard. Yes, by the way, can you see other people's favorability value for me?"
033: "Only the world with special mission requirements can check the favorability value." This
means that this world is not possible, and Su Wu is not surprised by this answer. I habitually touched the tearful mole at the corner of her eye but felt empty, then recovered, and laughed at herself. This is no longer her original body or even the original world.

----------------------------------

After a busy day, Chu Tian, ​​who was exhausted physically and mentally, returned to the rental house with a debt on his back. He opened the door and found that the room was completely dark. When he turned on the light, he found that all the things that belonged to Ke Jing had disappeared. His heart became angry. He came out and kicked the shoe cabinet hard.
A photo frame on the shoe cabinet fell to the ground, the glass on the photo frame shattered to the ground, and the photos inside fell out. In the photo is a group photo of him and Ke Jing. The two are sitting on the edge of the flower bed. He looks at the camera, and Ke Jing looks at him with a sweet smile.
Chu Tian stepped on the photo, and was still unwilling to let go, and smashed it hard with the sole of the shoe a few times until the photo was crumpled and loosened.
"Bang bang bang." There was a
knock on the door.
Thinking that Ke Jing was back again, Chu Tian vigorously opened the door and shouted with red eyes, "Do you still know to come back?"
Due to excessive force, the door banged against the wall with a loud bang, and the man outside the door was frightened. He jumped and pointed carefully to the house, "Big brother, I am the landlord. Didn't you say to withdraw the rent today? Let me take a look at the house. Also, the security door is newly installed. If it breaks, you will have to pay for it. . "
Chutian grimacing a little, ferociously closing the door, the landlord continued to shout at the gate, "big brother, I will not let you break the door,  tomorrow, we must move ah, I found a new tenant, I moved in the day after tomorrow. It's not me who ended the rent, the young couple quarreled, the bedside quarreled with the bedside, now you will toss my house, I..." Chu
Tian kicked on the door, "Go!!!"
Compared to Chutian The sky was in a state of embarrassment. Su Wu stayed in comfort at home. She ate and slept for a few days, and accompanies Zhao Hongyue to plant flowers in her free time. The relationship with Ke Zhengan has also completely eased down. The days are more comfortable...
That night Su Wu accompanied Zhao Hongyue to finish applying the mask and was about to go to bed. 033, who hadn't spoken for a long time, suddenly said, "Host, you are fat."
Su Wu paused when she turned off the light and replied quietly: "Little San'er, I haven't seen you for a few days. You have become naughty. I weighed one hour ago and lost a pound."
033: "..."
Seeing 033 choked, Su Wu, who was satisfied with her evil taste, kindly ended the topic just now. "Let's talk, what's the matter?"
033 was silent for a while, "Host, it's time for you to do the task, and the heroine will meet Lu Yuanzheng in two days."
Lu Yuanzheng is another hero besides Chutian. He is also the president who later chased the heroine.
However, this president is not overbearing, otherwise, it would be impossible to agree to share the heroine with Chu Tian in the end.
Su Wu calmly said: "Don't worry, we will start the task tomorrow."
033 still wanted to ask him what to do but saw that Su Wu had closed his eyes and had to give up. The host that it binds to this time is very different. The previous host will always consult its opinions, but Su Wu always has her own ideas. Since coming into this world, she has completely controlled the rhythm by herself. It is almost useless.
After having breakfast the next day, Su Wu was stopped by Ke Zhengan, "Your second uncle is back, and we will go back to the main house for dinner in the evening, just to see your grandparents."
Su Wu obediently nodded and said, "Okay, Dad. "
Ke Zhengan was obviously satisfied with Su Wu's obedience, and calmed down, "Zhang Te will come over later and make some clothes for you and your mother."
"Okay."
"Well, nothing else, you go. Be busy."
Back to the room, Su Wu did not continue to read the book that she did not finish last night. Instead, she turned on the computer and took back the short-term stocks she bought the previous two days.
These days, she invested the 30,000 yuan Zhao Hongyue gave to the original owner into the stock market to buy the riskiest short-term stocks. Now the principal has doubled several times.
In Su Wu's concept, money is a good thing no matter where it is. Money can be used a lot, but it can't be enough. It can be said that the main reason for the tragedy of the original owner is that there is no money, so she must ensure that she will not get money in the future. Troubled.
It feels sad and ridiculous to say that Su Wu knows most of the world's stock market information from Ke Jing's memory. Ke Jing knows financial aspects very well. She has also been involved in this aspect in her memory before she met Chu Tian. Made some money, but I don't know if it is because of Chu Tian's pride or something. After the two were together, their heads were completely filled with love.

After changing the new shares again, Su Wu reopened the book that he hadn't finished reading.