Chapter 42

The more prominent existence, Andrew looked in the direction of the elevator from time to time while dealing with the lame Y language of the enthusiastic little girls.

Seeing Su Wu's figure finally appearing, he breathed a sigh of relief, nodded apologetically to the little girls around him, and waved to Su Wu a few steps forward, "Jiang, here!"

Noting that the death rays all came from the ladies around Andrew, and she didn't care about it, showing them a bright smile.

A few girls had no fun and left the vicinity of Andrew unhappily.

Su Wu led Andrew into the restaurant, found a compartment by the window, put the bag aside, and sat down opposite Andrew.

Andrew couldn't wait to lower his voice and said: "Jiang, the girls in your country are so enthusiastic, if you don't come again, I may be swallowed by them, thank God, Jiang, you are my savior. "

Su Wu motioned the waiter to pour herself a glass of lemonade, and then teased Andrew: "Didn't you come to H country specifically to find the heroine? I thought you would be very happy that you are so popular."

"Oh! Hurry up!" Stop making fun of me." Andrew sighed exaggeratedly, pulled a tissue from the tissue box, and wiped the sweat on his forehead, "While I was waiting for you for half an hour, at least a dozen girls talked to me. , but their Y language, apart from hello, I don't understand at all, do you know what it feels like? Oh, God! I feel like I've become illiterate."

"Pfft." Su Wu couldn't hold back Laughing, it is true that many Chinese people like to make up words and phrases randomly, but it is quite powerful to the point where foreigners can't understand it. No wonder Andrew looks like he is about to collapse.

Before Andrew frowned, Su Wu spread out the menu in front of him, "In order to express my apology for making you wait for a long time, I will invite you to this meal."

Andrew was about to refuse, and saw Su Wu's determined eyes again, thinking of his empty wallet With a large budget that is about to be spent, he smiled embarrassedly, "Thank you so much."

This meal was very enjoyable, and Andrew often made Su Wu laugh constantly.

Just as the meal was coming to an end, suddenly a crisp sound of glass breaking sounded not far behind Su Wu's side, and then an angry male voice said, "This is impossible in this life!"

This is a high-end restaurant, and guests are talking The sound was relatively small, and everyone turned their eyes when they heard the movement.

The man who spoke just now had sunglasses on his face even though he was indoors. They didn't have a single plate on the table, but the pot of black tea had been drained. Obviously, the two had been here for a long time.

There are documents scattered under the table, and it is obvious that the reason for the dispute between the two is because of this document.

Although the man standing was wearing sunglasses, Su Wu still recognized him, apparently the "ex-boyfriend" she hadn't seen for a few months.

Opposite Xue Chengyang was a middle-aged man in his 40s who wore black-rimmed glasses, but couldn't hide his cunning expression. He had a warm smile on his face as if he didn't realize that Xue Chengyang was losing his temper. Pick it up and put it away, "Mr. Xue, don't forget, the contract has already come into effect. Besides, our company's conditions are definitely the best you can get."

Hearing this, Xue Chengyang's shoulders seemed to collapse. , he said: "Okay, can you give me a little time? Three days is fine."

"Okay, Mr. Xue, then I will leave first."

Andrew's eyes were also on the two of them, "Jiang, I seem to be Where have you seen that man?"

Su Wu smiled and was about to answer, when she suddenly felt a strong gaze from behind, turned her head, and saw Xue Chengyang looking at her fixedly.

After the man left, Xue Chengyang took a deep breath, picked up the cup on the table and wanted to throw it, but when he was halfway up, he suddenly caught a familiar back from the corner of his eye.

Although Jiang Xiaonan has changed her outfit and hairstyle, they have grown up together for so many years and have been dating for another two years. He can guarantee that even if the other party turns to ashes, he will recognize them.

However, this time, there was a young foreign man sitting in front of her. The two were talking and laughing, and they seemed very close.

This discovery made Xue Chengyang feel a sense of shame of being cuckolded, and he immediately became furious.

Su Wu turned her head and saw Xue Chengyang's pursed mouth and the slightly trembling hand holding the cup.

It was a symbol of his rage.

Sure enough, in the next instant, the cup in his hand suddenly let go and shot in the direction of Su Wu!

The guests in the restaurant who were still paying attention to this side suddenly exclaimed, but Xue Chengyang was too close to Su Wu, and he almost exerted all his strength on this cup, and the speed was so fast that he could almost hear the sound of the wind, even the distance. Su Wu's recent Andrew didn't react.

If Su Wu was hit in the head by this blow, Su Wu would definitely be bleeding.

"Be careful, host!" 033 called.

Su Wu was about to raise her hand to pick it up when suddenly a flower appeared in front of her, and she was overwhelmed by a figure on the seat, and then the sound of a glass hitting the window and shattering sounded in her ear.

This scene happened very fast, most people opened their mouths and the screams were not finished, and their expressions remained when they opened their mouths.

The place was silent.

Su Wu moved the arm that was pressed down and looked up at the man on her body, it's Lin Anbo.

Lin Anbo lowered his head and smiled at Su Wu, reached out, and pulled her up, "Are you okay?"

"You are injured." Su Wu shook her head.