Chapter 23

Su Wu snorted, "Didn't you say this before? Why say it again."

Chu Tian shook his head and laughed at himself, "Xiao Jing, I took it for granted before, sorry, I know we can't be together anymore. I'm won't appear in front of you again, I won't ask you to forgive me now, I just want to say sorry to you."

Su Wu said, "Okay, I understand. Is there anything else? If not, I'll go down first."

Chu Tian: "There is one more question."

"You say."

This time Chu Tian was silent for a long time before slowly opening his mouth, "Although it is meaningless to ask, I still want to know, that morning, the buns you brought out. , did you do it yourself?"

Su Wu glanced at him and didn't say a word, only when she was about to reach the entrance of the corridor, she hummed, her voice was not loud, but it was enough for Chu Tian to hear.

When she went downstairs to the corner of the stairs, Su Wu suddenly stopped, as if she was waiting for something.

033 asked: "Host, why didn't you leave?"

Su Wu raised an index finger on her lips, "Shh..."

033 went quiet.

At this time, I heard a burst of suppressed crying from the roof.

At the same time, the system prompt sounded, "Congratulations to the host, the counter-attack value has increased by 20%, and the current counter-attack value is 80%, please continue to work hard."

Su Yan's lips curled into a smile and continued to walk downstairs.

As early as when she came to this world, Su Wu had planned it. To capture the heart of a man like Chu Tian, ​​paying blindly under such circumstances would obviously be mean and dead. For a person like him, it is best to First separate them violently, and then give him enough stimulation, and the memory alone can catch him to the death.

That's why Su Wu kept the photo in the most conspicuous position, and kindly cooked him a delicious breakfast that couldn't be bought anywhere.

After all, Ke Jing doesn't know how to cook. When she and Chu Tian are together, Chu Tian is usually cooking, and being able to make such a breakfast is enough to prove how hard she worked to be with him.

And Chu Tian, ​​it is precisely when he realizes this, that he regrets it like this.

But obviously, regret is useless now.

So far, Chutian's counterattack value has been completely cleared, and there is still 20% left, still at Lu Yuanzheng.

Although Su Wu prevented Lu Yuanzheng and Bai Ling's first chance to improve their favorability, Bai Ling is the heroine after all, and she is reborn now and knows more things, which means that she is more able to grasp and create opportunities. Isn't it a matter of time to take down the innocent little CEO of Lu Yuanzheng?

But now I am not afraid that Bai Ling will hook up with Lu Yuanzheng, but I am afraid that she will not hook up.

It's just that Bai Ling's attention was still focused on how to hook up with her boyfriend. Su Wu touched her chin and suddenly had an idea.

Bai Ling felt that since she was reborn, everything went wrong. At first, she thought that God was looking after her and gave her a chance to live a better life.

Especially when she saw Lu Yan on TV again, she was so happy that she wanted to jump up. She always believed that the reason why Lu Yan did not accept her in the last life was because she had Lu Yuanzheng and Chu Tian, ​​and Lu Yan in the last life did not accept her. Marrying further strengthened her cognition.

But just when she was complacent, she found that Lu Yan already had a girlfriend, and this person turned out to be Chutian's girlfriend Ke Jing, who was promiscuous and didn't know how to behave, and finally jumped from the upstairs and fell to her death.

She was also reborn, and in order to get revenge on her, she robbed the person she had always loved the most.

This was Bai Ling's first thought.

So she deliberately approached Grandma Ke, trying to get some news from her, but Grandma Ke didn't seem to know anything. In the end, she had to confront Ke Jing, but Ke Jing's attitude was also very strange, as if she didn't know about rebirth. 

Bai Ling didn't go to see Grandma Ke again, she never admitted that she was frightened by Ke Jing's eyes.

She always felt that when she looked at her, it was like she was looking at an inanimate object, in other words, a dead person.

But she was still not reconciled, she was finally reborn once, how could she give up?

At this moment, she suddenly saw in the newspaper that Lu Yan was getting engaged, on the 20th of next month, that is to say, it was less than a month away, she couldn't sit still any longer, and suddenly stand up.

Su Wu sat leisurely on the sofa, flipping through the newspaper with their marriage news while listening to Lu Yan busy in the kitchen.

Lu Yan is obviously in a good mood. It can be said that since Su Wu proposed to be engaged to him, his mood has never been bad. Occasionally, the CEO in front of outsiders can't hide the smile on his face, which frightens his subordinates.

During the meal, Lu Yan asked, "Girl, when did we take wedding photos? What type of wedding dress do you like? Do you have a favorite designer? If not, I'll find more and see which one you like? Or... "

Su Wu took a chopstick and stuffed the vegetables into Lu Yan's mouth, blocking his pre-engagement anxiety, and said with a smile, "Let's eat, Uncle Lu, my mother has found a good designer, and the wedding dress will be ready in a few days." Let me wear it for you to see."

Lu Yan swallowed the vegetables and nodded with a smile.

Su Wu smiled and said silently: "Fool."

In the end, Su Wu still didn't tell the man that she proposed the engagement just to induce the heroine to act.

Although the system didn't say it, she had a hunch that this mission is definitely not as simple as it said, especially recently, It felt a sense of urgency, it is as if that if she doesn't complete the mission, she will be in a disaster.