Chapter 45

She suddenly became the world's richest man, Su Wu was a little surprised, but also not surprised, after all, this wealth is false to her, but she was still a little touched by Lin Anbo's move.

Lin Anbo's assets were taken by him step by step, and he was able to transfer them all to her name without hesitation. He is not a tasker, this world is a real-world to him, and it is conceivable that he will Su Where is Wu placed.

Then Su Wu asked: "Is there a time limit for this task? Will points be deducted if it is completed later?"

Hearing Su Wu's question, 033 couldn't help but feel a strange feeling, but still answered responsibly: "Return to the host, there is no time limit, as long as you complete the task, the points you get are the same, and will not increase. Or reduce it."

"Oh, then there should be no problem in completing the task in a few decades."

"Theoretically, there is no problem." 033's voice was a little weak, and it was the first time that it felt that this task had no level and time limit requirements. A bit too much It's loose, but in order to complete the task as soon as possible, it is still trying to persuade Su Wu, "Host, I suggest you return your assets to Lin Anbo first, so that you can complete the task directly, after all, the favorability of human beings will change with the passage of time. It's reduced, and what if his assets decrease in the future..."

033's persuasion was very direct, but Su Wu obviously didn't intend to listen, "If the money is gone, it's all about making more money, and if the favorability drops, I'll change someone to re-apply. "

For Su Wu's rare stubbornness, 033 was speechless, but it was obviously not optimistic that Lin Anbo could always maintain 100% favorability.

for 033 It's not that it hasn't encountered this situation before. A human's favorability is always erratic, and it may drop from 100% to zero in an instant. There's no reason for it. It doesn't believe that Lin Anbo will still be able to treat Su Wu in a few years. Keep the goodwill at full value.

However, 033 soon began to slap its face in various ways.

The wealth in Su Wu's hands has not declined at all. After the two got married, Lin Anbo was still in charge of all the affairs of the company, and the company's assets increased steadily.

In the second year, Andrew's film was officially released and was well received, with a box office of 30 billion.

During the same period, the cooperation network project between Su Wu and Karen Triris was a great success. Under the comprehensive promotion of Su Wu, it covered the whole world at an extremely fast speed and started to make profits in the third year.

During this period, the relationship between the two has been very good, and they are known as model couples in the wealthy world.

Lin Anbo's favorability has never dropped at all.

At the beginning of the third year, the female protagonist married a male partner. Because of the scandal at the beginning, the male protagonist met the female protagonist many times in later activities, but the two never intersected. Of course, there are many of them. The second meeting was destroyed by Su Wu.

At first, the male protagonist used his face to gain some resources from Tengyue Entertainment, but he had a bad temper and was really not likable. He soon fell out of favor. Later, when the female director of Tengyue stepped down, he gradually became quiet.

As soon as the five-year contract with Tengyue Entertainment arrived, he completely disappeared from the entertainment industry. Later, Su Wu accidentally learned that he went to work in a high-end entertainment club, and then he didn't know where he went.

"Welcome the host back to the mission transfer space, congratulations to the host for completing the mission, you have obtained a total of 5,000 energy values ​​in this mission, and completed the hidden mission: a complete life. The energy value you have obtained has doubled, and your total energy value is now 11,000, and the system store is open. , please choose your own products."

Su Wu looked at her smooth and delicate hands, and suddenly felt that something was right and wrong, and it was wonderful to spend a lifetime with someone, which was something she didn't even think about in her previous world. thought about it.

But before she left in the end, Lin Anbo's favorability to her remained at 100%, not to mention 033, even Su Wu felt a little incredible.

After staying in the transit space for a while, Su Wu calmed down her mind. She looked at the system store. Although there were more than 10,000 energy points, it seemed that there was still nothing she could afford. "Start a new task. ."

"Host, don't you need to rest for a while?" 033 asked.

After all, according to the situation of general taskers like Su Wu, they have to settle for ten days and a half months before they can continue to cheer up and start a new life.

 033 once had a task and had a host who gave up continuing to be a tasker because he couldn't get out of his relationship and chose to die with his lover.

Although 033 didn't want to see Su Wu indulging in feelings, but anyway, Su Wu has also been in love with Lin An Boen for a lifetime, this reaction is too indifferent.

Without paying attention to what 033 was thinking, Su Wei shook her head, "No need."

"Good host, I'm screening the new world for you. After screening, I'm ready to transfer."