Chapter 48

These hundreds of dollars are enough for you to earn in 20 days, and it will be regarded as the breakup fee I gave you. "

After speaking, the woman turned her head and left.

Shen Cheng's throat moved, and he shouted a syllable: "Uhm-. " The woman looked back again impatiently, "What else? "

Shen Cheng pointed to the closed door on the left side, "You-, won't you look at Nan Nan and say goodbye to her?" "She's your child..."

Hearing Shen Cheng's words, the woman frowned immediately, "What child? What kind of eyes do you have to be able to say that? It's just a money loser. I've seen it for a long time, you father and daughter have the same virtue, you don't use your brain, and she doesn't use it either. With her current academic performance, I guess she can only squat in this mountain nest for the rest of her life, why you are offering her as a baby? "The woman stepped on her high heels and went out the door, opened the door of a car outside the courtyard, and kissed the man in the driver's seat on the face. The man started the car and drove away gradually.

Shen Cheng looked away, slowly closed the door, took his old smoking gun, sat under the eaves and smoked a cigarette, then patted the ash on his trouser legs, got up, and walked a few steps to the place where the toolbox was placed in the corner, then paused again. After staying outside for a while, he went back to the main room.

He didn't look at the bright red bills on the table, he slowly cleaned up the dishes and went to the kitchen to wash the dishes.

When he came out again, he picked up a few coins, Both hands were holding one end, and blue veins appeared on the back of the hands, obviously to tear them apart.

But at this moment, he seemed to have suddenly thought of something, and his hands shook and put it down, he walked back step by step. In the room, he put the few pieces of money into the bottom layer of the drawer, covered his face with his hands, and sobbed softly.

Through 033's short-range monitor, Su Wu saw everything in his eyes. In Shen Anyuan's memory, Shen Her mother always looked down on Shen Cheng. She often quarreled with him for money. She would fight at every turn, and Shen Cheng would not fight back.

Now that the two have finally divorced, according to Su Wu's point of view, she thinks this is a good thing.

However, for Shen Anyuan, whose nerves were already sensitive and fragile, it was an earth-shattering bad thing. That's why her character became so withdrawn in the plot. In the end, the only person who could believe it was Chu Xuanfeng, who regarded him as a spirit. sustenance.

Although the character of the male protagonist is not bad, he is rebellious. How could he treat a little girl differently because of her morbid dependence? Although the final result of Shen Anyuan was not written in the plot, Su Wu guessed that it would not be a good result.

When Shen Cheng finally finished crying, Su Wu walked out of the room. She went to the kitchen to run out of bath water, and then knocked on Shen Cheng's door, imitating Shen Anyuan's usual tone and saying, "Dad, you must be tired after working all day. Now, I've boiled the water, you take a bath and then go to sleep."

Shen Cheng's eyes were still a little red, but the man who was good at forbearance was able to speak normally at this time, he hummed, "Thank you, Nan."

That night Su Wu didn't ask about Mother Shen, and Shen Cheng didn't mention it either.

The next morning, before going out, Shen Cheng said, "Nan, your mother went out to work and may not come back until next year."

Su Wu nodded, "Got it, Dad."

Shen Cheng raised his hand and touched Su Wu's head, The rough fingers made her scalp hurt a little, but Su Wu didn't dodge, but Shen Cheng seemed to suddenly react and shrink back, "I'm going out first, you can eat by yourself at noon, don't wait for me."

After the door was slammed shut, Su Wu glanced at the toolbox that had not been touched in the corner of the yard, "Little San'er, will my father be irritated?" "To answer the host, it is possible."

"Can't you just comfort me? My mother ran away with another man as soon as I came here."

"Please note, host, she is the original owner's mother, not yours."

"Please don't be rhetorical, you dare to say that I am not Shen Anyuan now."

"...You are right." The host is always so reasonable, and 033 is ashamed.

According to the original plot, Shen Cheng will be fine for the next few years, so naturally, there will be no problems now.

Su Wu pinched the long black hair that was draped over her chest, went back to the room to pack up a few books, and walked towards the south alley.

Chu Xuanfeng was sitting on the small bench in the yard, flipping through the middle school textbook in front of him, while looking at the electronic watch on his wrist, "It's eight o'clock, that stinky girl won't let Laozi's pigeons go."

After a few minutes, He looked at his watch again, "It's not bad to put pigeons, I'm not in the mood to make up for these messy lessons for her."

"Little loach, have you read books in the past few years? Even the textbooks are brand new. "

Nanjiexiang is not far from Dongjiexiang, where the Shen family is located, but the houses in Nanjiexiang are generally much larger than those in Dongjiexiang, which can be regarded as a rich area in the town.

It was 8:30 in the morning when Su Wu arrived at No. 12, Nanjiexiang.

Su Wu knocked on the door of the courtyard, Chu Xuanfeng stopped writing quickly in the textbook, and closed the book with a snap, "Mathematics" was written on the cover of the textbook, and he raised his voice, "The door is not closed. Come in."

Su Wu pushed open the door and walked into the courtyard, her eyes lit up when she saw Chu Xuanfeng's appearance.

The yellow hair on Chu Xuanfeng's head didn't use gel today, it drooped down softly, covering his plump forehead and the juvenile's sharp eyebrows, softening his entire face, with a different kind of handsomeness. He looked clean and casual in a simple T-shirt and cropped trousers.

Seeing Su Wu's gaze, Chu Xuanfeng remembered that he got up too early today and had been there again. I wanted to make up for it, but I forgot to make an image.