Chapter 56 (4th Arc)

"Hmm." At this time, Tan Zhenzhen's eyelids moved.

Su Wu was very close to him, so she naturally saw his movement, and she was about to move away at the slightest movement. Suddenly her waist tightened, and she was pulled back by a long arm. She had used a lot of strength today, and she suddenly lost weight. Her whole body leaned forward uncontrollably, her nose slammed into the boy's hard chest, and her eyes immediately turned red.

After blinking her eyes to get rid of the astringency, Su Wu asked in a buzzing voice: "Tan Zhenzhen, what are you doing?" With her head still buried in the other person's chest, Su Wu's voice at this time was not intimidating, and it was soft and coquettish.

"Congratulations." A slightly hoarse voice sounded in Su Wu's ears, "You now know my name."

After saying that, Tan Zhen gently tapped Su Wu's slightly red nose, with a caring tone, "Does it hurt?"

Although she hadn't heard this tone for a long time, Su Wu was very familiar with it. She raised her head suddenly and said, "Do you remember it?"

"If you are talking about the memories of the previous two lives, then yes." Fu Chen rubbed his chin Rubbing the top of Su Wu's head, "Baby, there is no time to explain now. This world is on the verge of collapse. You must leave immediately." Su Wu was stunned for a moment and was about to speak when her vision suddenly went dark. She opened her eyes and returned to

A task transfer space.

The voice of 033 came: "Welcome the host back to the mission transfer space. The previous world collapsed due to an unknown error and the mission was cancelled. Due to the error in the mission world placement, the system will compensate you with 10,000 energy values. The current total energy value is 21,000. System Store Turn it on, please choose your own products."

Ignoring 033's prompt, Su Wu asked: "Who is He Chen? Why does he have the authority to send me back to the mission space?" 033 didn't reply for a long time, and it took a while before he answered: "This character's information is a first-level secret. I don't have permission to inquire. Please find out on your own, host." "Is he okay?"

"Sorry, host, I don't have permission to inquire."

"He Chen"

Su Wu silently recited the name several times in her heart, and then said to 033: "It's okay, next world." "Good host, we are screening the new world for you. After the screening is completed, we are ready to transmit."

"Splash!"

Su Wu As soon as she regained consciousness, a glass of water was thrown directly at her face. She only had time to close her eyes to prevent the water from splashing into her eyes.

"Host, are you okay?" enthusiastic crowd 033 asked.

"Ice, lemonade." Su Wu licked the water on her lips and replied in a good mood, "Plot."

033: "..."

"Bitch! Don't think you can seduce with your vixen face. Someone else's boyfriend! It's shameless for Tingting to treat you as a good friend!" A cold female voice sounded in front of Su Wu.

Opposite was a girl with fashionable clothes and gorgeous makeup, but her eyebrows were childish. She was probably a college student. She clearly wanted to keep Su Wu off the stage. Her voice was very loud. In an instant, the entire restaurant's eyes were focused on Su Wu.

Not paying attention to the stares from all directions, Su Wu calmly took out a few pieces of paper from the tissue box on the table, wiped the water on her face slowly, and then looked at the girl in front of her with a half-smile, "You said I seduced others?" Your boyfriend?"

She stood up slowly, "Didn't they see that I'm good-looking and chase me like a fly that can't be driven away? Besides, I'm so good-looking that I need to steal other people's boyfriends? You are really stupid too, others Just say a few words and rush to help others. If you don't believe me, go back and tell her that you threw water on me for her, and see if she thanks you or alienates you." As the girl was thinking of words to retort what Su Wu had said 

She picked up the untouched coffee in front of her and threw it in the face of the girl across from him with a smile. "As a courtesy, thanks to the iced coffee I ordered, you avoided the risk of losing your appearance. You're welcome." This series of changes made the onlookers stunned, it wasn't until Su Wu was carrying her bag and stepping on her high heels that she came back to her senses, looking at the girl who had coffee thrown on her face and whispering.

With a face full of iced coffee and a mess of delicate makeup, the girl gritted her teeth. She stood up for a while, stamped her feet, picked up her bag and walked out the door.

As soon as she reached the door, she was stopped by the waiter, "Ma'am, please wait a moment, you haven't checked out yet."

Su Wu returned to the car, rubbed her temples, which were a little sore from receiving the plot, and took out a bottle from under the car seat. I drank a few sips of purified water.

The original owner obviously doesn't like drinking coffee, but she always orders a cup of Blue Mountain coffee every time she goes to Western restaurants and cafes, because she feels that drinking coffee can highlight her elegant taste.

Su Wu didn't agree with this weird thinking, but she didn't intend to change anything.

In fact, there is no need for her to change anything, because the world is about to face a huge disaster in history.

Just three days later, a huge meteorite rain fell, and a special magnetic field turned the whole world upside down. After dawn, the world will become purgatory.

Nearly half of humanity wakes up and becomes the walking dead that feed on human flesh. They are called zombies.

As for the humans who did not become zombies, half of them became superpowers due to the influence of the magnetic field, and the other half remained ordinary humans.

The heroine Bai Tingting is one of countless ordinary humans.

Of course, this happened in the past life. Bai Tingting, who was reborn after five years of struggling to survive in the apocalypse, obtained the golden finger of all the protagonists in the apocalypse - a space ring.

There are thousands of acres of fertile farmland and a glimpse of spiritual springs in the space. The land in the space can mature quickly no matter what is planted, and there is no seasonality at all. The spiritual spring not only has healing properties, but can also promote the awakening and evolution of supernatural powers. It is simply a good home product for walking in the apocalypse.

And this ring is now in the bag that Su Wu is carrying.

The original heroine is the villain heroine in the plot. Her name is He Jinyu. In the heroine's previous life, she broke off the relationship with her boyfriend after knowing that He Jinyu might have an affair with her boyfriend. Therefore, the space is in the hands of He Jinyu. With the space, He Jinyu was having a prosperous journey, and by the time the heroine died, she was already at the top of her game.

Before the heroine was reborn, she learned her secret from He Jinyu's husband. After her rebirth, the first thing she did was naturally find a way to get the space ring from He Jinyu.

In the original plot, He Jinyu gave the ring to Xu Qingwan, the girl just now, in today's meeting.

Although He Jinyu looks gorgeous and sharp, she doesn't have a good brain. She originally bought this ring to give it to Bai Tingting as a birthday gift. Xu Qingyuan was excited. Although she was unhappy, she still asked her to give it to Bai Tingting as a birthday gift. She, so Bai Tingting is equivalent to picking up a golden finger in vain with the halo of the heroine.

But she was not grateful to He Jinyu. Instead, after entering the apocalypse, she watched her being bitten and eaten by a group of zombies.

Su Wu is not He Jinyu, so she will naturally not give the golden finger to others.

She is very interested in this space principle. If she were not outside now, she would definitely take it out to study it as soon as possible.

Supressing her curiosity, Su Wu asked: "What is the mission?"

033: "Return to the host, this time your mission description only has two words: save the world."