One

Jale Stark, born Lady Jaleryd Lyanna of House Stark, was once the heiress of the North

Jale Stark, born Lady Jaleryd Lyanna of House Stark, was once the heiress of the North. That was until she was burdened with four younger brothers and two sisters from the loins of her parents Lord and Lady Stark.

"How do you expect to become Warden of the North if you can't shoot a lowsey piegon Robb. I don't believe the Karstarks would stand for a Warden who can't even catch his own game." Jale teased as her younger brother failed to win his bet against their half-brother Jon.

Jon laughed as Jale bantered beside the horses. They were in the Wolfswood, finding archery a good way to pass their time.

"I'd watch your tongue. I could tell mother in a heartbeat your the one who insisted on coming out here with us." Robb snarked as his older sister rolled her eyes.

"You act like I would care. No matter if you, her favorite, insisted it was your idea I would still have to hear the shit coming out of her mouth."

Theon watched wearily with Jon as Robb and Jale were at each other's throats. As the two siblings closets in age, only a ten month difference, they were the two who quarreled the most.

Jale, her mothers most problematic child, and Robb her darling favorite and heir to Winterfell.

Jale did not favor admitting it, but Robb becoming the heir to Winterfell had left her with suppressed hard feelings towards her brother. Of course it wasn't his fault, as the boy in society it was his birthright, but Jale thought it unfair as the eldest to be forced out of her home to marry a southerner, oh how she despised them.

"That's enough you two!" The duo nearly leapt out of their skin as their father rode up along with some of his attendees.

He had stopped the two eldest Stark children before their argument would once again turn physical.

"I came to summon you all back home. But it seems my two eldest are once again acting worse than my two youngest." Their father scolded as he urged his children on to return home.

When the eldest Stark children and Theon Greyjoy returned from the Wolfswood, their father summoned them to his study to tell the family of the news.

Jale huffed as Sansa continued to girlishly scream in excitement.

"The prince is coming!" She grinned from ear to ear, leaving her mother pleased that her daughter was so excited. Catelyn thought fondly of one of her daughters becoming queen one day.

Jale felt plagued with worry, as she assumed their would be something to be entangled for her with the royals. And she wanted no part of it. She was far past the commen age of marriage, being eighteen and unwed as a Lords daughter was unheard of in times of peace. Catelyn Stark wanted nothing more than both Jale and her bastard brother out of Winterfell.

The Tullys were no northerners and they understood little of the northerner ways. The North was her home and Jale was determined to never leave it.

Jon like Jale, didn't appear too pleased with the news. He knew it would mean more turmoil from his siblings mother and more attention than he liked.

The King and his family would be in Winterfell in four months time, with interest of proposing Ned Stark with the opportunity to become King Roberts hand, in wake of Jon Aaryns death.