Fifteen

The King and his party had returned to Kings Landing. Jale had been instructed to join her sisters inside the coach for her safety. All around them in the streets the people cried out in joy to their King and Queen. Others hollered of their starvation and desperation for charity.

"Look at that woman!" Sansa cried as a whore stood on the steps of a brothal, one tit hanging from her dress.

"That's a whore, Sansa. There are far more here than the North. At home it's too cold for a woman to walk around with her tits out." Jale joked as the girl glared in disgusted.

The Red Keep was beautiful, but not as grand as the stories had made it out to be. It was far more impressive than the brick and stone Winterfell, but it wasn't made of gold like the stories said.

The King scoffed at the greeters at the Red Keep and proceeded inside to where he said his favorite whores awaited him.

Three noble looking men were surrounded by an array of handmaidens knights and servants. The three girls joined their father as the royals moved ahead ignoring the party.

Jales father laced his arm in hers as he greeted the gentlemen.

"Petyr." He said courteously looking to the sharp faced man. He was slightly shorter than Ned Stark but his presence was just as noticeable.

"Ned, it has been some time. And no doubt you must but the beautiful Jaleryd. You have your mothers lips and cheeks but your fathers eyes. It is a pleasure to finally meet you my dear."

Petyr Baelish stepped forward, bowing and kissing the Stark girls hand. A moment he had waited for for a long time.

Jale didn't like the touchiness of the Lord but she couldn't help but blush. Quickly Era growled at the Master of Coin causing him to loosen his grip.

"I do apologize Lord Baelish, she doesn't like strangers." Jale watched as Era sauntered off with a weariness. Era held a kind but protective heart. The only person she had ever witnessed her growl at was Theon and Prince Joffrey.

"Lord Stark, may I introduce you and your daughters to Lord Varys and Maester Pycell."

Jale stood through the boring meeting between the new Hand, her father, and The Masters.

Throughout the confrontation Jale felt the eyes of Lord Baelish peak at her ever so often. He was a handsome man. She liked the sharpness of his features and the salt and pepper that laced a large streak in his hair and mustache. But his age was ever so apparent.

"He looks at you like Era does a rabbit." Arya said poking her sister in the side to look down at her.

Jale swallowed hard.

"I know."