Fourteen

Death had swept through the Kings camp. Micah and Lady had both been slaughtered at the hand of Sansa betrothed.

"KILL THOSE BEASTS!" Cried Cersei.

Jale snarled her teeth at the bitching Queen. Her Prince son had attacked Arya and Micah.

"SHUT YOUR SONS SPEWING MOUTH OF SHIT BEFORE I DO IT FOR HIM YOU PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A MOTHER!" Jale roared as her father grabbed ahold of her, what she had said could be hailed treason.

She clawed at her fathers arms drawing the blood.

"I DARE YOU TO TOUCH MY WOLF! I WILL TAKE AN EYE FOR AN EYE! I WILL TEAR HIM APART!" She threatened. A feral gleam in her eyes.

Sansa cried behind her as Arya seethed with angry tear stained cheeks.

"HOW DARE YOU! IF IT WERENT FOR YOUR FATHER ID HAVE YOU HANGED YOU TREACHEROUS NORTHERN SAVAGE I AM YOUR QUEEN-"

"Enough!" The King yelled, causing the women to silence.

Jales breath was erratic as her father laced his forearm around her neck to stop her from fighting. Her sword was unsheathed and clasped at her hip. Her face was red and molted with hot tears.

"I will have none of this from either of you! She is my wife and her my most trusted friends daughter. You are to be family! We will sleep on this. Now back to bed all of you we will deal with in the morning, and keep those wolves on their chains." He huffed as he began to stand.

"No, those beasts must die. Look what they did to your son." Cersei glared as she showed the King Joffreys arm.

Nymeria had nipped him, his arm covered in bandages stained red.

"A man's scars are his trophies, woman. They will be the first of many." He roled his eyes.

Cersei began to ravage on again. Threatening her husband with words of sly.

The tired and distressed King gave in so the lioness would hush.

"Ned I'm sorry but at least take one of them. A just punishment. I don't care which just show me in the morning. And make sure both of them are punished. I leave that in your hands and you leave Joffrey to me."

Arya screamed vengeance for Micah, the Kings men ignored her as they retreated back. The Stark bannermen watched as Jale Stark was released and Sansa and Arya pleaded.

Ned knew he could not take Era from Jale. And as the eldest she had the right to keep hers. He looked to Sansa grimly.

"I'm sorry-"

"NO!" Sansa fell to her knees as Jale grabbed Eras chain and left for her tent.

Jale felt no pity for her younger sister, only the wolf that would die because of her. She lied against her own blood so she must pay the consequences.