Thirty

The next morning when Jaleryd Stark entered the jousting yard Petyr Baelish smirked as the low lives that surrounded them stared in shock. She stood in pride as she showed her scars to the people of court.

She wore a Highgarden style dress, with a small slit from where her breasts met her waist. The eyes of the engraved Weirwood peaked out.

Ned Stark was no where in sight. He would have been appalled to see his conservative northern daughter wearing such a showy style in front of court.

No word was muttered after Jaleryd's arrival, they whispered silently until the King and Queen arrived.

Petyr Baelish sat between Sansa and Jale. Arya glared at the man as Septa Mordane quickly gave her a pat on the leg to not be rude.

Petyr turned to Jale, his eyes ranking her with wonder and lust.

"You truly look magnificent today Lady Stark." He smirked as she smiled back at him.

"Thank you Lord Baelish. And you are as handsome as ever. The ladies of court can not handle such a suitable bachelor." She played as he looked back to Arya.

Petyr and the Stark girls sat silently as they waited for the tourney to begin. The King began to complain as one of the starting knights was having trouble with his horse.

Finally the small auburn haired knight emerged. Arya chuckled at the sight of his elegantly forged armor that had not one scratch on it.

The knight mounted his feral horse that was white as the suns rays.

He pranced toward their seats, landing his eyes on Sansa and giving her his favor. Jale smiled and clapped for her little sister as Arya rolled her eyes.

"Ser Loras Tyrell. Brother to Renly's betrothed and heir to Highgarden. He is very talented in riding and well in jousting. I spoke of him for a possibility of betrothal for you." Petyr whispered in Jale's ear as the knight sauntered away.

"He's handsome, but in a boyish way. His armor does not have one scratch upon it." She said back.

"I did not claim him a fighter my Lady."

Jale chuckled to herself as the knight waited for his opponent.

The court once again fell into hushed whispers as a large man with a jet black horse entered the arena. He was massive with a dark scowl that sent shivers down her spine.

Petyr Baelish looked at the man with awe, yet fear still laced his demeanor.

"The Mountain, other wise known as Gregor Celgane. The older brother of The Hound. He's the one who gave The Hound his scar. Found Sandor playing with his toy as a child so he held his face into the fire watching his skin melt."

Petyr said with wonder, to which the younger girl only stared in disgusted and fear.

"He was the one who killed Princess Elia Martell. Made her watch as he killed her daughter and new born son, then raped her and slit her throat. He is truly an evil man so of course he must serve Tywin Lannister."

Jale watched with Sansa as he mounted his horse, refusing the put down his large great sword.

They watched as the knights met in the middle, their horses acting strange around one another.

"Is that mare in heat?" Sansa whispered to her sister.

"I don't know. But The Mountains stallion is acting as if she is."

They watched in curiosity as the joist began.

The Mountain quickly became agitated as his horse continued to behave strangely. You should hear it's snorts from the Kings stand.

The two knights headed towards each other again. Ser Loras' joust threw the large Clegane to the ground below. The crowd was astonished.

The crowd cheered for Ser Loras rising to their feet for the young Lord. Jale watched with Lord Baelish as The Mountain threw his armor off.

Jale shut her eyes as she watched The Mountain hack off his horses head. Sansa screamed beside her.

Petyr grabbed onto the young woman's waist, pulling her towards him. He knew The Mountain was untamable, so he feared for his next actions.

Arya ran into Jales arms as The Mountain slung his great sword at Ser Loras. The King roared for him to stop at once. But The Mountain could not have given less of a damn.

Jale watched in admiration as The Hound jumped from the stands, battling his older brother to save the unarmed Ser Loras.

The Hound's actions-only increased her curiosity.