Seven

"Jale!" Ned Stark cried as his hound dogs barked

The many soldiers of the north and nearby lower Lords alike had searched for the young Lady Jaleryd for over six hours. It was well past the moons peak, but Lord Stark carried on.

Robb and Jon searched ahead together with Greywind, Ghost, Summer, Lady, Shaggydog and Nymeria. The Starks were hoping the direwolves would catch the scent of their sister and lead them to Jale.

"My Lords! Your father has found your sister! Come!" The solider spoke, the hoard of wolves following Jon and Robb as they climbed their horses.

They were lead far deeper into the Wolfswood than they had ever seen before. The trees were wound up tightly, marking it hard for the horses to carry on.

They could hear the howling of the hound dogs close.  The solider accompanied the boys as they left their horses to go deeper.

Jon and Robb felt their hearts fall when they entered the small clearing.

Their father and Maester Luwin knelled over their sisters naked body underneath the tree. The soldiers and other Lords had turned their backs in respect for Lady Jaleryds modesty.

Both Robb and Jon felt shamed to see their sister like this. But they quickly approached their father. Tears brimmed Lord Starks eyes. Maester Luwin was checking for any signs of rape or beatings.

Robb and Jon tried to not look at their sisters lower body out of respect, but the large engraving underneath her breasts was that of something astonishing.

The eyes of the Weirwood had been bloodily carved over the top of her rib cage. The blood was dry and it dripped down her left arm.

In her left hand, held a dark glassy dagger about the size of a small knife. The boys looked to where their father knelt over her right arm, and saw the large sword with a wolf ornament in her grasp.

"There's blood on that dagger." Jon said as he reached down to obtain the strange weapon.

Maester Luwin stopped his examination on the carving when Jon held up the dagger to his eyes.

"By the Gods..." He spoke, his eyes widening at the sight of Dragon Glass.