Three

Bran wept at his eldest sisters feet as the panic in her attempted to claw its way out in tears

They had brought the demons to Winterfell. Brought them to live amongst them as companions. Her brothers were foolish to believe these evil monsters could be tamed.

"I will not say it again Bran." Jale said coldly as the boy began to tantrum at her feet.

"But you haven't even seen them! They're so soft and innocent! Please-" He cried as he hugged his sisters legs, the rest of the family looking on.

Bran's fake crying was all part of his and Rickons plan. Bran would distract the family while Rickon snuck to bring the pup to Jale. This way she would have to see the direwolf.

"You haven't a clue of what those beasts are capable of Bran! Look at my face! My neck! My shoulder! I will live with these scars for the rest of my life! Men look at me in disgust when I pass! Do you want that for you! Do you want to be deformed and repulsive like me?" Jale spoke threateningly as she picked the boy up to his feet.

Bran looked into his sisters feral eyes. Hers the Stark cold grey, and his a dark forest brown like his Uncle Benjens.

"I do not see you repulsive." Bran said as his sisters eyes softened.

Catelyn looked to her husband as Jale released Bran.

The family party was disrupted when Rickon entered the main hall chasing after a solid coal grey pup. The she-wolfs eyes were the only other green ones besides Rickons pup called Shaggydog.

Ned panicked as Jales breath became erratic. The pup stared her down as it galloped toward her.

Before Ned could reach the pup it found its way at Jales feet scratching and yelping to be held.

She felt her chest tighten, holding back the urge to scream and kick the young bitch off. She frowned as she raised her foot.

"Don't hurt her!" Bran yelled as he fell to the ground pulling the pup into his arms.

Jales chest rose and fell so hard Maester Luwin became worried. Her lips twitched and her eyes glazed.

"Keep your mutts, but if they ever even snarl in my direction or any of yours I will slit their throats for you to watch. And i say it with only the interests of your safety."