07| Dinner and a show

[M/N] had wanted to enjoy the household, when the game uploaded Inazuma. He loved the aesthetics of their decore, their rock garden, the guards all around, and the little shrine in the corner, he was even more delighted when he got to go inside to talk to their Princess, Ayaka. Though, he was buttered that Aether had to save another land, this time, being manipulated by her about the people's lives. It wasn't Aether's problem, nor [M/N]'s, it was their own problem. Though they had no choice, as Aether did for the two nations, he explored, did commissions, side missions, and collected new things along with fighting new things. 

While he landed there, ending up going on a ship, and there, [M/N] was just amazed at how the Kamisato household was run and how important by first hand. He loved helping Ayaka when he could, helping Thoma with chores, leaving to visit Yoimiya. There were a lot of things [M/N] enjoyed before it was ripped apart by them as well.

If he had to be honest, he partly forgave Thoma for his cooking abilities and cleaning, the teapot was quite large after all. 

"Welcome to the Kamisato Estate, Your Holiness." The guards in front greet them but were ignored as [M/N] walked past them. The maids that were usually around had their heads down and tried to sink away as possible from the sight. Thoma leads him towards the entrance of the Kamisato estate, and there stands the Princess of the home. 

Ayaka Kamisato.

"Greetings and pleasantries your grace." She began as [M/N] clears his throat before she began bowing her head. "Oh."

"I don't care that you're happy to see me," [M/N] said as he looked at her with a raised eyebrow as her eyes widen at the blunt answer, a tad taken back from it.  "Thoma promise us some dinner for us, and I want to eat already. Noelle's mush isn't sitting right."

"I see, Your Grace, I apologize for thinking such thoughts.." Ayaka said as she grips her fan a bit, Thoma smiles bitterly at the two, wanting to speak up on the manner and protect his Lady but knew their Creator was here for food than talk about anything with her and his Lord.

"Though, do you want to feed them as well?"

Itto was sniffing his finger a bit and looked like he wasn't listening to anything he was saying for the last few minutes. Bennett was looking at the little shrine in the back and [M/N] nods his head, sure that they were included with him. "Why is that a problem?" She shakes her head frantically, "Good, stop bringing it up then."

"Yes, of course."

[M/N] smiles at the two and moves to sit at the outside table, as Itto whistles a bit as he walked over and sits down. His legs crossed and hands on his legs, eyes glancing around as Bennett sat next to [M/N]. "I've never been to Inazuma before, though this doesn't compare to Mondstadt or Liyue at all," Benett said as he looked over the teacups that were sat on the table. All shaped perfectly with delicate pink flower petals drawn on them. 

"I did enjoy the map when it came on on my screen, it was totally different from Mondstadt but more detailed than Liyue," Bennett said as the doors opened and he nearly drops the cup, he clumsily caught it and placed it down as the lanterns came on. Thoma came out with a tray of dishes along with a few maids who helped carried other food towards the table.

"I created most Inazuma dishes tonight, and preparing a room for you and your friends, My grace," Thoma said, bowing his head a bit as [M/N] looked over the food, licking his lips. Happy that Thoma made all of them, he always wanted to try their food. He just never had the time to actually sit down and eat, while on the run here.

"Oh no need, Aether must be looking for us by now." [M/N] said as Itto was already chowing down on the food, swallowing and enjoying the food happily. "Besides, I don't want to stay here."

"My, such a shame then." 

[M/N] looked to the newcomer to see Ayato, a fan opened and waiting to sit, "May I?"

[M/N] doesn't answer him as he grabbed some Sweet Shrimp Sushi. Ayato sits down as Bennett finally managed to hold the chopsticks, it was a bit wobbly but kept eating slowly, the new dishes went down so smoothed. 

"My grace, I humbly apologized for what we did, what the Kamisato household did," He said as [M/N] kept eating slowly to listen, "I'm so sorry if there is anything I can do...then I will happily give it." [M/N] wanted to yell at him, screaming that he didn't forgive him, but the thought about taking something, something valuable from them. 

"Ask them for the recipes, Granny Oni would love some of this food," Itto suggested as he wiped away the rice that stuck to his mouth a bit. [M/N] ignored him for a moment before something came to mind.

Something valuable...or someone valuable.

"I actually do want something from you, and it would seem like an unusual request." [M/N] said as he sipped the cool tea and looked to Ayato, "I want Thoma."

"Oh, I see, why is that?" Ayato asked, a little pang of jealousy hitting him but was still very curious of why he, their Retainer. 

"He makes good food, he's pretty to look at, and not to mention, any relations he made with others to advance the Kamisato estate would die off. Granted they have you, but you could only do so much especially with your sister contributing to half, but simply is not enough." [M/N] explains as he wiped his mouth while looking into his eyes, "Simply enough, I want you to fail, but surely just telling people to judge and forget the Kamisato clan is easy, but I want you to feel the guilt of letting your people go hungry when you lack supplies after spending one mere ounce of mora for one crate fit for two, to let them venture off for food or beg for mora because their master was unable to feed them."

"Now, I think we are more capable despite losing Thoma." Ayato said, gripping his fan a bit. 

"You can be but then I'll just go on to the part of telling everyone that the Kamisato clan doesn't deserve the recognition." [M/N] stands up as Bennett tugged at his glove a bit, unsure how to feel but felt a bit proud that their Grace could be this confident after everything that had happened. 

"I'm done packing," Thoma said as he held a bag, he had heard everything and began packing most of the things. His Grace wanted this, wanted him and he knew this was the second chance to redeem himself.

"Woah! So fast, must suck livin' here." Itto laughs snatches up another rice bun and stands up with a groan. He stretched his arms and shakes the sleepy limbs from sitting there for so long.

"Your Grace-" Aether appears at the entrance and seemed out of breath, he leans against the wall of the Estate and noticed Thoma with his bag. "I-"

"Aether opened the teapot, I would love to move in my new personal assistant." [M/N] asked as he ignored the stares from Ayato and the tearful expression on Ayaka's face. He felt a bit prideful for making them feel like this, upset and pissed that he was taking their friend. 

"Yes, of course." Aether summons the teapot from his bag and it floats there beside them, "and Itto-?"

"He's coming with since he declared.."

"I'm his consort, isn't that great? Since I didn't betray him and or try to kill 'em." Itto grins as he noticed the distaste on the Traveler's face and kept smiling, "Besides, it would be nice to visit the old place, the second hideout of the Arataki Gang."

[M/N] ignored him as he touched the teapot and appeared on the soft ground of the teapot, and sighs as the other appear beside him and he looked at them. "I-"

"Your Grace!"