22| Who is he?

[M/N] had woken up at the stone ceiling in some room at the Church, he could hear the faint sound of singing away from him and the smell of burning incense. He was at the Church after getting choked by this guy, Levithan, in the body of his roommate's dog. Poor Milkshake.

"You're awake." Thoma breathed as he came in, [M/N] sits up and winced as he rubbed his throat, feeling the slight mark under his thumb. "You've been asleep for three days and...people were getting scared."

"Why?" [M/N] croaked as Thoma moved beside the Creator and gently helped him sip the cold water.

"Because this man, the Levithan is using Cutie's little teapot as a little shelter...or even a hideout...but shows it off very well." A voice drew out and [M/N] looked to where it came from. It was Lisa but very out of uniform, she was in fact wearing sweatpants and a comfy shirt. "He took the teapot to Sumeru and into the forest where plants began to grow around it, the wither even corrupting more of the land around it."

"Sumeru..."

[M/N] had been chased by three nations, Sumeru was far from being completed when he came into the game.

"Yes, Sumeru," Lisa closed her book that was in her lap before placing it on the side table beside her. "The nation of wisdom made by Greater Lord Rukkhadevata then succeded by Lesser Lord Kusanali."

"I know the things...damn leakers." [M/N] grumbled as he rubbed his neck again, under his finger of the line like he was strangled like a rope. "Of the people?"

"So far people are trying to keep busy and protect themselves from the wither that is growing onto their lands, not to mention the mutated Aranaras attacking people in their sights," Lisa said as [M/N] grabbed his head a bit, hearing the name. It sounded so familiar, "Not to mention the new growth of poisonous plants."

"Aranaras..."

+++

[M/N] rolled to the ground after climbing through some hole in a mine that some Liyue people called the "Chasm", he barely managed to jump over the broken part of the rails before skidding down into the ground. His limbs were sore and new scratches appeared on his skin that was beginning to bleed. [M/N] could hear shouting behind him become muffled as he stands, wincing as he stumbled more into the forest area, his feet getting relief as he walked through the water with bare feet. His eyes glanced around for any people, any danger that would come at him but there just seemed to be more natural. Slowly he bends down and dipped his hands into the water, the soft sound of the waterfall nearby as he sipped it. He didn't care for the bacteria possibly laced in the water, [M/N] was dehydrated and tired.