32| Wow...that hurt a lot..

Everything hurt, but it was just a moment of pain for [M/N]. Blowing up was supposed to hurt, their bodies meshing into one and then blowing up due to the irregularity of both, one good and one evil. Levithan died from impact as [M/N]'s body was confused about where he was going and how his cells ripped each other apart. He thought he would die too, not stranded outside his body. He watched his blood splatter around as everything was in slow motion, his eyes stared around the drop before feeling a pull. [M/N]'s body went up, flying through the city and the air until he was in space.

[M/N] looked down to see the whole world of Teyvat, along with the faint lines curling around it that looked to be a train track. His head tilted a bit as he watched it become visible and then invisible until he saw a sea of stars. They swirl around him and then expand to cover him from Teyvat, they swarm around him and some were tiny and didn't even fit his finger. [M/N] looked over them before moving away as more moved through until something opened, a white light coming through the maze of stars.

"Oh shit God?"

"What? No. I'm you...when I was the Creator...well us before I was reincarnated on the original planet..Earth? Whatever that is, the wrong planet due to Teyvat resetting when I first died." The voice said, [M/N] stared at it and blinked back, taken painfully back from the reveal.

"So I'm..native to Teyvat but it was busy fixing itself after our death? I'm not some NPC or dog?" [M/N] says as the being, Him, laughs loudly. The light beams light even more, "It's not funny."

"I know, I know... but yes, you going to Earth was a mistake...but so were you coming to Teyvat the first time like that..in truth...the characters you had and met are spoiled...my mistake but now both bodies are destroyed...but with the last of our power...I can construct another for a cost." [M/N] tilts his head as the voice continued, "I can make you another body, fixed from all the damage the characters I made did while keeping half of your powers..just simple things..along with your memories.." The voice seem to grow sad as [M/N] listened more to him. "But I will enter the afterlife along with the many characters I hand-made, every bloodline I birth, along with each nation I constructed...I will be no more."

"So...if I die in Teyvat? I'm done for..."

"No, your body would regenerate...but you will be on your own now...my word would not go against yours. Everything will be solely on you..your rules and your ideology. As my creation Lord Rukkhadevata, Vennessa..I will die off...my memorials removed into a more...physical appearance of yourself.." The voice said.

"...I have no choice to go back to Earth?"

 "..That is not your home, unfortunately, I can promise that if you accept your life in Teyvat would be grand and you'll be worshipped like a Creator should.."

"And if I don't?"

"Then you'll come with me...it would be quick and painless..but there will be nothing there on the other side."

[M/N] thinks over it, rubbing his chin a bit as he thinks more and more about it. On one hand, he would be free from everything but nothing will be there if he follows the light. His troubles would be over but then again, everything would be like nothing happened.

It sounded good on both sides...everything he went through or face the things he could try.

++++

Aether stared at the splatters in horror, he looked over the mess on his shirt and touched it. His eyes were wide as he rubbed it in between his fingers as looked over it. His eyes stared at it as a loud ringing happened and clutched his ears a bit as the blood smudges a bit against his pale skin. But then his arm moved forwards as the blood floats off his clothes and practically everywhere in the air towards the spot their Creator died.

The blood pulled off the furniture and floor, moving around in the air in a tornado way. Like his Anemo burst but hits the ground, going from dark red and brown then to grey and white. It shook the building as it moved before slowing down then slowly, bit by bit, it disappeared. There stood a figure and [M/N] was there, seemingly breathing loudly as Aether stared.

Hope blooming in his chest along with relief and shock, he began up the stairs as others followed up. Aether skidded to a stop and stared at the figure who was taking deep breaths, as he moved but Itto burst forwards and shoved him to the side. The Oni hugged their Creator tightly as tears and snot came from his face, crying into [M/N] newly clean and white clothes that hugged his figure even more.

"BAHAH! You exploded in front of me and splatter us with your blood. In front of our adopted daughter too! You heartless husband!" Itto babbles as he cries more into his husband's shoulder as he hugged him closer and [M/N] listens, cooing to his babbling and tears. [M/N] nuzzles him a bit with a soft whisper of comfort as Itto pulled back, using the back of his hand to rub away the tears and snot.

"Your hair too..."

"My hair?"

"Your hair is as white as mine!"

[M/N] looked down to see it was indeed white and long unlike his [H/C] hair and stared at the hair before Aether hugs him this time. His hands are shaky as he held the traveler and he refused to let go as [M/N] pulled back.  "I'm sorry....I'm sorry..

"It's okay...it's okay..." [M/N] repeats after each sorry that Aether's trembling lips say.