33| House Arrest

[M/N] was reborn with the same body he came in Teyvat in. Same human features and the same face that his worshipers adored and loved, craved to touch and see. All the marks were gone as he was born a new, hair turning white from a combination of both Levithan and himself. It reminded him of Milkshake and it almost brings a tear to his eye as he remembers the poor animal. Though with a unanimous vote between the vision users and officials of most regions to keep their Creator with the traveler.

In their teapot to be exact, Aether and Lumine's home that would foster their beloved deity.

Some people had an issue with the Travelers keeping the Creator but many of their friends bring up the fact that the Travelers were called by many names that brought them fame and respect across nations.

Honorary Knight 

Savior of Liyue

Swordfish II Captain

First Sage of Buer

That brought a thought to who their Creator should live with before moving them in. Now [M/N] lived in the teapot full time and couldn't leave unless he was with someone. Anyone really with a vision from Klee to even Childe when they visited inside and their Creator wanted to leave for some fresh air and fun with the locals in their respective nations. 

[M/N] was just a bit hesitant to begin living in the teapot full time, as if he was a baby to be watched or else die somehow while sitting up and breathing the air. If anything he just wanted to relax and enjoy his time at the mansion Lumine owned and redone for him, with less junk around the outside and more furniture inside the home. [M/N] taking one of the good rooms Lumine and himself personally designed for him and nicely done with things [M/N] liked. She supplied the books, the blankets, the fan, the decore for him to use and enjoy.

But even with all the nicest things she gather for him, he felt empty and lonely.

He walked every day with a different user who repeatedly called him, "Our Lord," or "Our Creator," or sometimes, "My Beloved," but never his birth name. It made him feel weird, especially having bodyguards 24/7 who would even stand outside the door when he bathes. Everything was a bit dull, boring and [M/N] felt restless.

That was about to change soon.

+++++

Hello! This is the Ending of Forgive Us!
Since [M/N] is now the ultimate Creator, who lost basically all the evidence of the torture and pain from being hunted~the memories are still there but now the revenge is gone and replaced with peace and acceptance. 

BUT!

You can read that in the next book! I hope you guys enjoyed [M/N] suffering, I can't promise you he won't face it in the next one~

But there will be changes to the next book:
-Smut
-Romance
-Male x Male
-Attempting kidnap
-Blackmail
-Ect...
-Childe

See you soon!