08| The itty-Bitty Committee

[M/N] turns to see Klee coming out, running in her usual T-posing run, and stops a few feet in front of him

[M/N] turns to see Klee coming out, running in her usual T-posing run, and stops a few feet in front of him. Soon two others joined her side and they all stared at him with large eyes, almost scanning him for the wrong response. "Your Grace!" Klee said as she smiles at [M/N], hands behind her back as she sways a bit. "You're finally here! Klee has been waiting for you all day!"

"Klee don't be so informal!" Diona hissed a bit, her ears twitched and folded back as [M/N] glanced at her. "Sorry Your Gracefulness, Klee can be a bit..too excited."

"Qiqi...Happy." The Zombie girl said, toying with her beads, avoiding his gaze a bit. She felt nervous, especially with dying again from Teyvat destroying itself because of their Creator's death. The other two didn't remember it, they died peacefully like Qiqi had but she remembered it still very vividly. 

"It's fine, but were you three all waiting here for me?" [M/N] asked as he bends down a bit to their height and the girls nodded, "Why is that?"

"Oh! Oh! Jean said Klee should be nice to Grace from now on, especially after she made me throw bombs at you!" Klee said, as her ears twitched and suddenly her mood went down as she remembered, she didn't like doing it since their Grace didn't look like a bad guy. "..Klee apologizes for that...I didn't mean to."

"...and I apologized for me and Margret for not helping either...I...I could've healed you or something." Diona goes next as her tail wraps around her leg to console herself. 

"Qiqi helped...with Doctor Baizhu..." Qiqi said as she looked to [M/N], "No need to apologize."

"I know, and I'm very grateful you did." [M/N] said as he looked to the Zombie girl and then to the two cowering ones, "and It's fine, you two were just following the actions of the adults..piss pour adults." [M/N] said as he stands up, looking to Thoma and Itto, "You two go ahead and find rooms to stay in..consider it a more permeant homestead." 

"Yes, of course," Thoma said as he began walking towards the Inazuma theme household. He thought he would be homesick, though perhaps this teapot could slowly grow into his ideal home. Family meals all the time, family quality time, especially with his grace. He didn't mind that he had to share him with others. 

"Alright! Come on Bernard, let's go find us a room." Itto laughs gleefully as he takes Bennett's hand and stomps towards the home. Bennett yelped as he was dragged by the large Oni male as Aether rolled his eyes a bit at Itto's loud and harsh movements towards the main home. 

"Aether?"

"Your Grace?" Aether bows his head a bit and got on one knee when called. 

"Do me a favor and get me, Jean, Lady Ningguang, Lady Keqing, and Ganyu please." [M/N] orders as he looked to Aether, his head was still bowed and [M/N] slowly moved his hand through his soft blond locks and gently toyed with a few strains as he removed them. "Then I can reward you once you get back."