16| A Princess named Fischl

The jail was no place for a Princess, especially someone as unique as Fischl von Luftschloss Narfidort and her lovely raven, Oz. She didn't know what had happened at first, all she knew was her instincts were on point when she met their God, the Creator of all beings and powerful master of the world. She had met him when she had gotten tips of the imposter near the edge of the Thousands Winds Temple, she wasn't filled with anything. As Fischl, or before being her princess persona, she was Amy with two parents who were too busy with work to entertain her. She had books of Fischl, and without the Creator creating the author, she wouldn't be the most elegant and graceful adventurer.

With Oz at the ready, they traveled there and noticed how harsh the winds were. They nearly sucked Oz several times when they entered the area.

Then she saw them, Stormterror and the imposter there. It was them, Stormterror nuzzling his beak into the imposter's hands but she felt it. The glow in her chest made her lose her balance for a moment but Oz helped her stand up straight. That wasn't the imposter, she had been right from her dreams and the signs. The Hilichurls and Mitachurls protect the "Imposter" along with any enemy that the knights had faced. Now the proof was this, the mysterious and dangerous dragon that used to frighten Mondstadt not so long ago being cuddled by him.

"H-Hart, I-I..." Fischl began and the dragon stared down at her, not showing any anger at her. Oz was on standby before she felt her knees drop down and she bows her head. "I'm so sorry."

"What? Sorry?" [M/N] whispered as Fischl trembled and Oz bows his own head as well. "Fischl."

"That's me, you created Fischl and Amy, for that, I am eternally grateful but everyone else...they see you as some mean man, an imposter but I know it's you," Fischl says, her voice breaking as she tried to keep her sobs back. She could see the bandages wrapped around their Creator's thigh and arm, some dry blood around his cheek and shoulder. He looked like he's been through so much already. "I can not apologize to everyone but please...forgive me for not telling everyone-"

"Amy," He whispered and Fischl stops talking. "Stop, it's not you, I swear, but...everything that has happened.."

"We've heard through the cracks of the Knights, the citizens, and Razor, how they've been attacking you because of your looks," Oz said as he kept flying beside Fischl who was wiping her eyes. "we've been too busy with other things, like sending adventures away from your sightings and ignore Knights attempts to find you."

"Couldn't that get you in trouble?" [M/N] asked as Fischl nods her head, as [M/N] offers his hand to her and she slowly takes it. Her bright green eye stared up at their Creator, he had such nice eyes. They were kind and warm, and she smiles as [M/N] helped her up. "I'm sorry for causing a fuss." 

"I...I.." Fischl sniffed and rubbed her eye, then fixed herself with a more confident posture. "I Fischl, Prinzessin der Verurteilung will promise to protect you, until the immortal realms will finally claim my life. For I will honor everything in thy name."

"Thank you." [M/N] smiles before looking in the distance.

The Knights

That was the last time Fischl and Oz ever saw [M/N], their Creator, before being taken to Jail. Fischl found that difficult especially when news came of the "Imposter" was killed by their Archons. Then Teyvat began tearing itself apart, she was one of the unlucky few for a moment it seemed then it reset. Everything reset and Noelle had let her out, something about her being innocent with Mona.

She was relieved, not to mention her lower back was in pain. She ignored it as she searched for the traveler, as the city was glum and mourning. Fischl didn't know what had happened, but when she heard that their Creator was in Inazuma with a consort, she had to leave.

Fischl deserved to be at his side, she was one of the few that believed him. With the help of a boat in Liyue, paying a fine in Ritou and another boat ride she was there. She arrived at the Watsumi Island, she landed there and saw no people at all. 

"Such a sight, no sound or images of the Watsumi residents." She said as she walked onto the land, Oz flies beside her as they walked. They followed the bubbles and saw the large shell in the middle of the island, water falling off it beautifully along with many bubbles. "Such melancholy." She said the home gave it off in waves, moving onto the bridge slowly. 

"Shall we continue with some hesitance Mein Fräulein?" Oz asked as he flies just above the water. 

"We shall, perhaps the Creator is just a tad upset about the lack of people here." She said as she soon came close to the home before the doors opened and a small white dog came out. She barks and jumps on Fischl's leg, and the blonde giggles before hearing someone come closer. Fischl looked and her eyes stared into the deep and cold [E/C] eyes, they weren't the same ones that had met hers a long time ago. 

They were twisted, tired, and cold.

"Fischl, I didn't think I would have seen you...until we manage to arrive on Mondstadt." [M/N] said tiredly as he looked at her and Oz. 

"I..I have merely gotten bored and simply wanted to see you again after all the mess with the Knights." Fischl said as bows her head a bit, "Also to ask..."

"Ask of what?" [M/N] asked, his lips pulling into a polite smile but the dead looking in his eyes was still sending shivers down her spine. 

"Where..can I find Mona Megistus?"

"Oh, Uh, I think she's in the teapot." [M/N] said as he gestures inside, "For what reason?"

"I had some theories about a book and wanted to speak about it with her," Fischl said with a smile. "Then I will be back to enjoy this fantasy-like land."

"Ah, tell her I said Hello."