26| Endless Fun

[M/N] couldn't stay with Aranana in fear that his pursuers would come and destroy their little land. He moved when they were all taking their time cooking, celebrating him along with singing their songs that [M/N] adored. He waited a while he began his journey toward somewhere, anywhere. He got onto the path and kept walking on it even when it was dark and the wildlife came to life, all of their strange animals. The "Buttertigers" that [M/N] affectionately name for the tips of their ears and purring. The shroomboars tried to pick him up many times but [M/N] felt bad that they were offering. He kept walking until he noticed signs stabbed into the ground, a village was coming up.

"It's not a village...it's the whole city..."

[M/N] was at all at the sight of much greenery around, the large tree station in the middle of the city along with the busy life of the people. He was in awe of it and began walking towards the entrance when a force stops him. [M/N] stops as he felt a hand holding his and looked to see a pale little girl in Sumeru's clothes holding his hand. She looked almost sad but a smile is pulled onto her lips. "You can not enter Sumeru.."

"Why not? Surely they don't know yet...the sages are the most intelligent people in Teyvat." [M/N] said as she shakes her head, he could hear the faint bell chime as she moved.

"They are not to be trusted with your presence here, they had followed the letter sent not long ago." She said as she tugged his hand away from the entrance of her city. "They know you're here and are thinking of ways to capture and harm you...I can not have another Death here.."

"Are you.."

"Yes, Buer, the Dendero Archon." She said kindly with a giggle, "But you may call me Nahida. I am so happy to meet you, my Everlasting Lord."

"Where am I going?" [M/N] asked as she hummed as she lets go of his hand. "I can not lead you too far without disappearing and without a body. But if you continue where you arrived, there is a village with people who are far more understanding. The Village is called Gandgarva Ville, look for Collei and Tighnari."

Before he could respond he hears the sound of people hurrying in a different direction but caught word of their talking.

"Reports say the Heathen was around here."
"I heard he was seen near Vanarana."
"Near those disgusting little monsters?"

"Oh no, the Aranaras!" [M/n] moved but Nahida grabbed his wrist and shakes her head, "Please, they are in danger because of me."

"They'll be fine but you're the one in danger!" Nahida said as she points in the direction, "Go that way, go towards Gandgarva Ville, and don't stop running. Let the wildlife protect you."

"I heard a sound over here!" A voice suddenly screamed as [M/N] slides down the hillside before running in the direction Nahida pointed. He ignored the twigs that dragged against his skin and the moist mud he steps in.