24| Safety in Numbers

"Let me go this instant!" [M/N] shouts as he pounds on the back of Dottore, despite Rosaria being there along with other skilled patrons, they manage to get him out of Angel's Share. "I'm needed here!" Maybe not but better than with a deranged doctor and his pocket change. "I will throw up on you." 

"Go right ahead, I wouldn't mind." Dottore laughs as he pats the man's ass as [M/N] kept pounding on the man's back. 

"Stop touching him like that, it's obscene," Pantalone commented dryly, as many people watched helplessly as their Creator was carried out the bridge. They kept walking down the path toward Windrise but are stopped by the shot of an arrow.

"Halt, yield for  Prinzessin der Verurteilung of the outer realm Immernachtreich, and her kin, the night-bringing raven!" Fischl shouted as she landed down in front of the three, Pantalone raising an eyebrow at the two. A girl and a bird, how odd, "Lay down our beloved creator or feel the wrath of Mondstadt."

"Hm, a girl with a bird, how threatening." Pantalone mused with a smirk, he fiddled with his glove as he smiles. Fischl refused to back down as the tip of her arrow lights up with electro, eye narrowing at the two. 

She was scared, these are two harbingers of the Cryo archon, the same archon who sent La Signora to get the anemo archon's gnosis. Though her Creator was drunk with alcohol, he couldn't even fight back with his godly powers. "Release him now, or the mark of Immernachtreich will be laid upon your skin."

"Immernachtreich? Little girl, this is work for adults and you playing make-believe isn't something we're fond of." Pantalone sighs as he runs his glove through his hair. 

"Now, now Pantalone, if she wants to play with the big boys then we should," Dottore said as he snapped his fingers. There was a heavy breeze and soon Fischl sees four pyro agents surrounding her. They had their knives and move in a circle around her, Oz summons himself. He swings his wings around Fischl, the situation calls for it.

"M'lady, the situation is not in our control, we should surrender," Oz advised as the archer shakes her head. 

"No, I can't disappoint him again, I let them hurt him and the Fatui will do it again." Fischl couldn't afford to let harm the Creator, not again like the first time. "They'll hurt him again, worst than the Knights, the guards, and the citizens."

"You little brat, enough with this heart-to-heart speech, it is such a bore," Dottore said as he raised his hand as the agent's blazes gleamed with fire. Before Dottore could throw his hand down, he shouts as [M/N] was tugging at his blue hair. The agents stopped their surroundings and turn to see the sight, as Pantalone watched amused.

"Leave her alone! This instant, you leave her alone!" [M/N] demanded as he kept tugging and Dottore tried to stop him. But he throws the Creator off his shoulder to the grass, as his mask came off. [M/N] looked up and his eyes widen to see a large scar over Dottore's eyes, he can see but the old flesh wound almost reminded him of that fake Amon scar in Legend of Korra,

"You may be my beloved entity, but you are a pest!" Dottore hissed, signaling the guards again but stops. He looked behind him and then moved back as a polearm struck the ground. Pantalone moved back as well as a man appeared.

"My, General Mahamatra," Dottore grins as he pulled the mask on his face, "and the little fox that took my expensive experiment."

"Tighnari my good sir, but anything about my girl will be met with my arrow," Tighnari said protectively, as he raised his own arrow. His ears flattened a bit as Cyno vision gleamed a bit, ready to unleash his element at any moment. This piece of muck shouldn't be talking about Collei, like he cared for her.

"Enough with the fighting, we came here to claim back our Creator to fix our home along with protecting him." Cyno said as he gripped his weapon, eyes narrowed, "Any hesitance will meet its end with my polearm." Thunder boomed as he hits the ground with his weapon, gripping the metal. 

"You heard him," [M/N] snipped as Dottore gritted his teeth, he bet the Knights were coming too. He glanced to Pantalone who nods his head.

"Fine, enough messing around." Dottore waved his arm at the guards that disappear as Pantalone moved towards [M/N] with an easy-going smile. He bends down and looked over his Creator, the dumb brute throwing their Lovely God. Pantalone wiped the dirt off [M/N]'s cheek and handed him a business card.

"If you ever need us your Gracefulness, then please take this to the Northland Bank, someone will come to you," Pantalone whispered, standing as the Knights appeared in the distance. They were there but a smoke bomb went off. [M/N] gripped the card as he tried to wave it away, once it cleared they were gone.

"Ohhh...thank the Creator," Fischl said as she falls to her knees, the anxiety of fighting two powerful fighters was gone. 

Cyno glanced at the archer before moving towards [M/N] and stood in front of him before offering a hand. [M/N] looked up and his eyes widen a moment, before gently taking Cyno's hand. Very warm, and comforting. 

"It's been...a very long time," Cyno said softly, he kissed the top of [M/N]'s hand as the Knights finally arrived. 

"Your Grace, are you alright? Rosaria said you were being taken by the Harbingers." Jean asked worriedly as her gaze scans him for any visible injuries.

"Good. Good." [M/N] said, as he looked to Cyno and then to Tighnari who smiles just a bit when their eyes locked.

He had thought they were gone, the sages bombed the ranger huts.

His stomach twisted and with a groan, he pukes right on Cyno's feet.