One

"You know the Bordoa's will rip us to shreds if you get outta line?" A smooth voice asked rhetorically

"You know the Bordoa's will rip us to shreds if you get outta line?" A smooth voice asked rhetorically. Attached to the voice was a blonde vampire named Georgie. He was brown with red eyes, he matched his leaders fast pace.

The leader he was following was a Wolf. He had pale skin, the circles under his eyes adding to his haggard look. He had solid black hair that was brushed back messily, out of his face.

His eyes were pitch black besides the white. There were no differentiation between his iris and his pupils, just black. There were black markings on his neck and left bicep but no one could decipher the symbols.

While they spoke Onyx caught sight of a straggler. He'd scented them from miles away. In the middle of his sentence, Georgie was talking to air. Onyx rumbled lowly, the black orbs of his iris bleeding into the whites of his eyes. He was swift and stealthy, watching the human glance around.

Onyx released a roar before surging forward. His claws extended, slamming the Human to the ground. His talons pierced the man's chest while he screamed, Onyx ripping out his throat before his heart followed.

The Wolf panted lowly as he tossed away the organs in his hand, wiping his hands with a sneer. His body slowly shifted back.

"Onyx what the hell?" Georgie panted as he slowed- finally catching up.

The black haired man glanced up sharply. "Just... get the twins prepped before we pack up and leave for their land." Onyx rubbed a hand over his clean shaven face. Blood smeared him.

"Alright... but rest and clean up in the mean time. You look more stressed than usual boss man," Georgie patted his back before stalking off the find the mischievous wolf twins.

"Highly unlikely," Onyx muttered to himself. He sat heavily on the ground for a minute. They were camped out in woods a couple territories away from the Bordoa's. Their vehicles were parked surrounding their camp a couple miles away.

Onyx had ran the perimeter before any of them slept tonight but couldn't bring himself to return to his tent.

His black eyes slid shut. He felt his Beast trying to communicate with him but since their communication had been severed it's been nothing but growls and roars.

Growls and roars that were progressively growing worse.

He rubbed his forehead in annoyance. He could already tell being on his best behavior would be difficult on such a powerful Lycan's land.

Hopefully Demetrius would understand the situation.

~~
A figure could be seen running through an old building panting wildly.

A spark of light caught his eye however and before his eyes a person warped in front of the exit he was pursuing.

The person held  blades, while casually blocking the exit.

The man yelled in fright before skidding to a stop, tripping only to hurry off in the other direction. He only made it about ten feet before another spark and the same person was before him.

He glanced back to see they weren't standing where the were before.

He once again tried to flee only to be blocked again, and again.

He turned one more time. Above him disembodied hands, reached from seemingly thin air to grip his face and swiftly snap his neck.

His body dropped.

From the hands, arms began to reveal themselves before the persons entire body was in view floating comfortably in the air.

It was a woman.

She has a white mini skirt that flipped up slightly while she rubbed her hands together. A fitted black top showed her curvy figure.

Her medium toned caramel skin was flawlessly suspended in the air, her light brown hair complimenting her complexion.

Her hair was wavy and wild with chunky white strands. It brushed the backs of her knees as her braid came undone while she attacked.

One of the old metal doors began opening loudly. Hazel eyes rimmed with bright yellow darted to the sound.

A man with a brazen suit walked in with a wide smile. "You're mother is so proud of you."

"Witch Doctor," she nodded to the pale man with orange hair whos grin didn't waver. She felt her body leaning backwards, slowly floating as she stared at the man.

"I mean really your growing control over your magic is unheard of! Especially since we've never seen a magic type such like yours." He stopped himself when he saw her floating.

The young woman crossed her arms over herself bashfully. She nodded politely as she felt her face heat up. Quickly she fell back down gently onto her feat.

"He was one of the humans who tried to tag my location," her voice was quiet but neutral as she kicked her foot to the dead man.

"These assholes just don't quit, huh? Humans... always dumb motherfuckers huh?"

"They're getting smarter though." The girl nodded over at the body,

"This one was using a concealment spell."

"Damn. Nothing like getting sold out by your own kind. Was probably a warlock trying to make quick cash- asshole was probably taken by them right after that too."

"And then sucked dry of their magic," she hummed softly, finishing his sentence.

"Listen Demi," The Witch Doctor sighed. "I'll be the first to commend you on taking out these assholes but why don't you head home? Your parents are onto something big... I'd want to get in on it now."

Demi sighed and nodded once. Without another word she disappeared in a burst of yellow magic.

The Witch Doctor shook his head, "little mystery she is."

~~~

we've met our love interests!! let me know what you think, and what their dynamic might be!