Thirty Four

tw: alcohol and substances + play the music when signaled ;)
mature

Demi had locked the bathroom door, painting her lips red as she sat on the counter

"Demi I have to fuckin' piss," her mate had been banging on the door for the past three minutes. He was beginning to curse in Russian.

"Pee out the window."

He audibly balked at the suggestion.

"Wait don't do that, everyone will see your thing," she hopped down.

He banged his head against the door.

"Don't look when you come in," She reached for the lock.

"How am I supposed to aim-" He cut himself off as he caught sight of her. Onyx's jaw fell a little.

Demi stood in a skin tight, red latex dress that reached her mid thigh. It was sleeveless but she wore matching gloves that reached her elbows. Knee high red boots with black ribbons made her a couple inches taller. Her makeup matched the theme with dramatic crimson makeup, completely with fake horns on her head. She twirled a small pitch fork in her left hand, it was not fake.

Onyx couldn't find words as he stared at her openly

Onyx couldn't find words as he stared at her openly. "Did I... miss something?"

"You weren't supposed to see yet!"

She pointed the pitch fork at him angrily.

"Where's the rest of it?!"

Demi huffed and turned back to the mirror, Onyx completely ignored his urge to pee as he zeroed in on the back end.

He couldn't stop himself from groaning.

Fuck, she had a phenomenal ass. He pressed himself against her back, both hands cupping the globes of flesh.

"Don't you want to dress up as... I don't know a nun?"

She smiled was coating something onto her eyelashes. Demi leaned forward over the counter, pushing her ass against his dick.