Fifty One

Onyx crossed his arms tightly, looking around him as everyone entered the tailor shop

He darted his eyes to an older man who approached the group of men.

"What can I do for you?" The older man was human as he smiled at the very large men.

"I need a suit."

The old man paled a little at the gruff voice of the pale man ahead. He wore dark sunglasses as he stared.

Demetrius pinched his nose at the blunt answer and awkward silence.

"He's getting married, he needs a suit," Demetri piped up.

Onyx grumbled awkwardly when he was ushered onto a circular step, everyone taking seats around him in couches.

Everyone watched Onyx pull away from the man who was trying to measure him, growling lowly.

"Buddy," Georgie winced. "You've gotta let him do his job."

Finally Onyx huffed and held out his arms like he was instructed.

Cash leaned over to Ezra, "How much do you want to bet he'll cry at the wedding?" He whispered.

Everyone clearly heard it.

"Fuck off," Onyx snarled.

Onyx was severely uncomfortable with this man touching him.

He tried to think about the last time he's been separated from Demi.

"You look miserable Onyx," Demetrius droned and promptly handed him a drink.

"I miss my witch," the wolf grunted stubbornly.

Cash, Knox, Bear, and Quincey all 'awwed' simultaneously.

Demetrius sighed as he sat down on the couch, "Well just think about how happy she'll be."

Onyx visibly relaxed, slightly.

"Besides," Ezra drawled. "We're going to get you drunk off your ass."

"Then we'll get you to spill all your secrets," Knox continued.

Onyx squinted but chose not to comment.

"Boys shut the fuck up," Demetri scolded.

Sylvester clapped his hands together, "You know I'm really feeling the love in this room."

He wiped at his eyes theatrically, "Almost makes me tear up."

Onyx reached for his shoe besides him, ignoring the protests of the tailor.

"No- No please-"

The shoe hit the elf square in the forehead.

Onyx tore a seam under his arms, glaring at it before shooting a look at the old man.