Twenty

mature

Onyx was groggy as he woke up, his brow furrowed as he felt something moving

Onyx groaned huskily as he cracked an eye open slowly, he was momentarily confused when he saw a mess of hair by his chest.

He had wound himself around Demi, both of them on their sides with her back flush to his bare chest.

Onyx took a second to acknowledge the fact that he felt better than he ever had. He was usually a restless sleeper, up by dawn and unable to fall asleep. It was still early, probably fivish, old habits die hard but he felt as if he could fall back asleep.

He was further woken up when he saw Demi squirming even more, her lips parting to breathe a little heavier.

It was a couple seconds before Onyx's tired brain registered where his hands were.

In his sleep, Onyx's hand slid under her oversized shirt. His arm was wound under Demi and his hand gripped her breast firmly.

Her nipple was hardened against his palm and he felt himself flush. Onyx's other arm rest over her hip, his hand had dipped between her thighs. He was palming her mound over her underwear, his heel grinding over her clit.

"Fuck!" he growled quietly. Demi had been squirming and grinding against his hand in her sleep.

He damn near lost his mind when he felt her slick seeping through her underwear.

Onyx wanted to smack himself, he couldn't tell if this was him in his sleep or the Beast had gotten control while he was unconscious.

Her thighs were wound so tight around his hand that he wouldn't be able to move without her waking up.

A small gasp fell from her lips as she moved her hips again. Onyx moaned into her hair, fuck he can't do this. She's fucking asleep.

"Demi," he muttered. Despite how red his face was, he'd have to get her up before it went too far.

"Demi, damn it," he panted as she was wiggling against his cock. "C'mon wake up."

His leaned over her just slightly, he saw her cheeks were flush and her brows were furrowed.

"Wha'?" She slurred. Her thighs tightened around his hand as she glanced at him. She gasped as she realized she had been dreaming.

Oh gods, oh gods, had she woken him up? How does she tell him she had a naughty dream?

She saw he was just as flustered as she was and went to move. A familiar zing of pleasure jolted her and she glanced down to see she'd trapped his hand against her sex.

Oh... oh.

"I'm sorry,"

They both blurted simultaneously. Demi realized she still hadn't let him go but was even more mortified to realize she was aroused enough that it was slick through her underwear.