Fifty Three

mature
literally 2000 words of self indulgent smut, if you're not interested feel free to skip  - - also i love this header lolol⬇️

 matureliterally 2000 words of self indulgent smut, if you're not interested feel free to skip  - - also i love this header lolol⬇️

Onyx was surprised as Demi teleported the both of them back to their home. They'd just bid goodbye to her parents, helping the new packmates settle in as well when she'd turned to him and announced they were done for the day.

Of course, he didn't argue. He'd never argue with Demi- it'd be a loose loose situation.

Demi had teleported them to their bedroom, he took in her interior design skills. He highly appreciated her consideration of his comfortability. The room had a dark theme, browns, grays, blacks brought together with small pops of color and plants decorating everything.

Demi pushed him to sit down on their large bed, climbing on top of him.

A noise of surprise escaped him as her lips crashed to his.

His wide eyes fell closed with a small groan, immediately gripping the back of her neck and threading his fingers into her long hair.

They kissed furiously, tongue, teeth, and lips meshing fluidly. Demi's fingers combed through his dark hair, tugging it sharply.

A breathy moan fell from the back of his throat.

His face was flushed as they panted, falling back towards the pillows at the top of the bed.

Demi smiled naughtily into the kiss, pulling away just for a moment before swooping back in to kiss him again, and again.

She shifted herself back as she sat atop of him. Rolling her hips playfully over his growing bulge.

"Damn princess," he muttered as her plump lips pressed wet kisses down his strong neck.

His hands gripped her hips, rocking her weight into him desperately. The witches breath stuttered and she bit her lip to quiet any moans.

She ran her own hands over his shoulders, down his muscular arms. Her nails dragged over his pale skin to thread with his own fingers.

He grunted as she pried his grasp off of her. He pulled away to glare at her in displeasure, frowning until she pinned his hands up by the headboard.

Demi ducked to drag her tongue up his throat, nipping it playfully.

"I'll humor you," Onyx growled lowly. If Demi wanted to feel dominant, he'd allow it. For now.

But damn it, this was the only time he was in charge. Soon, when she'd had her fun he'd show her.

"You'll humor me?" Demi rose a brow with a scoff.

She squeezed her thighs around his sides, narrowing her eyes playfully. "Don't think I can do it?"

He hummed, his voice husky and sending shivers down her spine. "Nah," he lifted his head to inhale her scent. "You love how good I fuck you too much. You'll be begging for me to give it to you hard," he smirked arrogantly.