Four

Demi paced her bedroom floor, she hasn't told her family about the man she'd run into

She had lit all of her candles in her room, hoping that it would calm her.

(imagine the cat is Ollie hehe)

Why did that man make her feel this way?

Was he casting a spell on her? The noise of magic was loud on him, she's never heard that from a wolf.

She felt a side of her stir that wasn't active often, the Lycan side she inherited from her father.

Her belly was alight at the butterflies at the thought of him.

Or was she about to vomit?

Ollie was chortling at her pale face. She sat down and for the first time she held her hand out to touch him. The small dragon hopped right into it.

"You saw him, I mean it should be a crime to be that attractive!"

Ollie stared up at her as she began to rant. Her thighs clenched as images of his body plagued her mind.

"I've met a lot of people before, but none have made me feel like this. I mean- it's almost as if he's my..."

Demi trailed off as her eyes widened.

She squeaked as her face turned pink from holding her breath. She covered her mouth with both hands, Ollie sitting in her lap.

She uncovered her mouth, "mate!" She peeped out. Demi quickly her mouth once again.

Ollie squalked and squealed in response. Demi began speaking from behind her hands, her words were muddled.

"But if that were the case we would've- well he would've ya know..."

Her face was even more heated. She leaned forward to once again move her hand and whisper,

"Been horny."

"Mama says if we have mates then we should be prepared for the sexual desire to be overwhelming."

Demi paused as if waiting for Ollie to respond. When he didn't she continued.