twenty

its 24th of december, taehyung got his first paycheck yesterday, he pay the half of his bills on the other apartment he left.

and did a grocery for christmas since hoseok and him talked about having their christmas dinner in taehyung's apartment. today, they will start on decorating the house because they dont have much time last week.

actually, he asked sungoo and his laundry mates to have dinner with them on christmas but immediately saying  that its okay to declined which is he was sure because of some gatherings, his laundry mates may have had to prepare for some family gatherings, or friends, and he dont want to interrupt, but they agreed anyways since they also wanted to know the younger more and taehyung keeps on saying about, yeji.

taehyung doesnt really know how to socialize with people, especially when its a new atmosphere because he was all alone ever in his own life.

"papa!!" taehyung blinked, yeji came running to him with his phone. "someone is calling." yeji said, and so he immediately took the phone and the girl took off with a christmas ball in her hands, trying to designed the tree as beautiful as it can.

"hello sungoo-ssie?" taehyung answered, there was a long silence between both sides and then sungoo's vouce came in.

"oh hello taehyung!! i called to asked if i can come with a friend?" taehyung smiled in that, i mean he would love to have a few more people in the house right?

"sure! the more the merrier!" he said.

"cool, and see you this evening?" taehyung his head as a reply but before sungoo could hung up, taehyung called out for his name.

"may i ask why did you increased my check? i mean, im thankful though but im just a newbie in your shop, and everyone hasnt had the same as mine." sungoo knows it would come to this, he should have pay them the same size.

but jungkook just wanted for taehyung to notice that he is doing this for him, you know, but jungkook himself just dont want to be caught off guard.

sungoo just wanna punch that man sometimes.

"uh oh! that! its a....uh...."

"yeah right!  a christmas bonus, i already gave them before yours!" sungoo said and laughed at the other side of the line, and then taehyung just nod his head.

"oh...okay! thank you for your kindness sungoo, see you again this evening." taehyung bid his goodbyes and hung up, he decided to prepare for dinner and just dont wait for jimin to come, since the man said he would help.

actually, sometimes he envy his cousin, apart from having a stable job and not worry about financial expenses, he had hoseok.

taehyung never felt that feeling ever since then, after what happened when he was too young he decided not to be disappointed again. he sometimes thought he had trust issue.

lets just say, soobin is the last person he was very in love with before, and note it he was very young those times. so now, he really dont know how it feels to be loved except for the one that loves him, he wants to be loved again, to be taken cared of.

and since he already did his groceries, he immediately cooked the dishes he wants and just not to disturb his daughter on the living room.

on his midway on cooking, he already cooked two dishes when a knocked on the door was heard and yeji started running after yelling 'im opening it papa!' thinking it was just jimin.

but it was not.

"papa someone's at the door and its not minie!" taehyung frowed and immediately run to the short hallway, yeji looked back at him whilst smiling as her hand were on the knob.

"who are you mister?" taehyung slowly walked at them and smiled. "mr jeon.." he gulped thickly.

he was not confused about how jungkook knows where he lived, but on why he was here. since he never really  invited him over for christmas celebration and besides, if he do, jungkook would probably be busy.

jeon jungkook wasnt wearing his usual office outfits, but only a plain white shirt tucked in his belted jeans, he is also covered with his leather jacket and a boots, and note the beautiful roses in his hands and decorated paper bags, maybe its a gift. taehyung actually would asked if he wasnt cold, since its so freaking cold outside but he was already being shut up on how pretty the flowers in bouquets.

"uh sungoo called to meet him here, is he not around?" taehyung blinked, 'jungkook is sungoo's friend?' he asked in his mind whilst frowning.

"oh yeah, im his friend, he invited me to meet you." taehyung shyly smiled and nod his head before taking a space for jungkook to officially come inside his apartment.

"he still is not here, maybe you should wait inside and also have dinner with us, im cooking dinne- oh shoot!!" he instantly jog back to the kitchen and was met with yeji turning the stove off and smiling at taehyung.

"ji!! you shouldn't do that, what if you'll get hurt?" taehyung said kneeling down, yeji just smiled and kissed taehyung's cheeks before walking to the living room, he sighed and walk back to jungkook who is now sitting on the couch.

"im sorry mr. jeon i forgot to turn the stove off, by the way sorry if my home is small, we were okay alone since its just the two of us and also sorry for the mess i only did decorate the apartment today, i hope this does not make you uncomfortable." he said aggressively taking the trash to a box and smiled at jungkook.

"im totally okay, no need to worry about it, by the way this is your daughter?" taehyung blushed and nod his head before yeji waved at jungkook.

"her name is yeji, baby say hi to mr jeon." taehyung said encouraging the girl to say what he wanted for her to do.
"hi mr. jeon, im yeji and merry christmas!!" taehyung giggles and looked at jungkook.

"she always is that bubbly, im sorry." jungkook just nod his head, soon then jungkook cleared his throat and looked at the small christmas tree beside taehyung's television and looked at the man whilst taking the gifts.

"uhm i should put them under the tree." taehyung nod his head and says a small thanks to the man, yeji then beamed.

"do you have gifts for me mr. jeon??" taehyung eyed yeji to shut up but the girl just smiled to mr. jeon totally ignoring his parent.

"you can look for them after dinner and see if you liked it okay?" taehyung shyly smile at jungkook who ruffles his daughter's hair and took a seat on the couch where he sat at, but yeji was with him on his lap.

"yeji..." taehyung warned but jungkook just smiled at him.
"its okay taehyung, maybe you should continue on cooking." taehyung sighed and nod his head.

"ill be back after."

then after looking at taehyung's disappearing figure, jungkook then looked at yeji who started to play with his collar, jungkook smiled, he misses his sons, he should have send them here than celebrating with his parents who only talk about business.

"mr jeon can i call you by your name?" yeji asked politely and jungkook examined her face first before nodding his head.

"my name is jungkook, sweetheart." yeji blushed, jungkook only see her shining eyes when she smiles, most likely her face wasnt like taehyung but her smile and eyes says the same as the young man.

he thinks about what have gotten through years ago.
"so can i call you kookie? cause i call minie 'minie' tho and he says its cute and i think your name is cuter because it sounded like a cookie." jungkook just hummed too focused on the young silhouette.

taehyung must have gone too far, jungkook knows that this man always fights for what he wants, he knows that this man was not the said to be 'your standard man'.
but just like the first time, jungkook is still interested.

taehyung is like a book, and he would love to read every pages of him.

-

ask some questions guys! iloveuallsomuch!