seven

taehyung look over the huge house of mr jeon, they have finally arrived inside the jeon's residences, seokjin offered him a ride away from the company but mr jeon choose someone.

his company's director, kang. taehyung just ignored him and talk if wanted to, because clearly the man was inside his bad mood.

taehyung wasnt late for his first day, thank goodness, but mr jeon was off to work early so he had to go on his company and then meet with kang, saying its okay since he dont have much work to do.

but kang must be in a really bad mood, jungkook dont want him to flirt with his staffs again, kang is just too clingy.

"ugh i hate this punk so much, why do i have to be his driver.." taehyung heard him whisper from his back, but he choose to ignore him again, knowing mr kang.

"are you okay in here mr kim? or do i have to accompany you inside?" taehyung looked back at him and smiled making the man smirked.

"im fine mr kang, thank you for the ride and take care on your way to the building.." kang just nod and took his way inside the car, taehyung bowed, he was about to turn around when he heard the window of the car, opened.

"hey.." taehyung look with confused gazed.
"yes mr kang?" the man smiled sighing.

"if you want to grab some coffee later on.." mr kang wiggled his eyebrows and taehyung just stared at him, dont know how to reply.

"u-uh-"
"mr kang!" both taehyung and the man in the care looked over his back, meeting an old woman in his 50's.

she smiled when her eyes met the man in the car but it became serious when it was met with taehyung's doe one. "did you have your breakfast yet? you can have it in here, i prepared food." kang daniel just nod his head before bowing slightly.

"im okay mrs yang, oh by the way, this is kim taehyung, he will be the new sitter." daniel said it quietly and then the old woman looked at taehyung up and down.

"ill take it from here, mr kang. thank you and take care as you took off." then mrs yang bowed before mr kang nod and drove down the road to the wide one.

taehyung just played with his fingers waiting for mrs yang to talk, he let her eyes linger around his body and he instantly feels so insecure.

"i guessed you knew it clearly, you know your job?", taehyung nod and said a small yes, she smiled small and lead them both inside, taehyung took the chance to examine the place.

mr jeon is really simple, but more elegant and richer than he thought, his house looks small outside if you take a look, it has a average landscape around the corner with a statue and a lucky charms, and fishes, but the landscape inside was alot more bigger.

bigger fishes and most likely bigger statue, his living room seems more likely to be taehyung's whole home, he felt so out of place.

the living room is so elegant, it has an L-shaped couch, infront of it was the most biggest television he had ever seen, and a made of marble coffee table, taehyung gulped, he can now feel his fingers bleeding when he got the chance to touched them.

mr jeon sounds to be more affectionate in statues because he had alot of them inside his house.

his thoughts were filled with how mr jeon costs a lot of money to own this kind of house, and note this, it was just the living room. and the house had stairs which means it was two storeys.

he can imagine how the fridge would look like, how the dining area, if they had a beautiful garden filled with roses and a big pool-

"mr kim taehyungssie?" taehyung almost jumps at mrs yang's voice, he looked at her and smiled warily, she just looked at him.

'are they really this cold hearted? they cant even smile..' he thought pouting mentally, and he heard a small cough.

"y-yeah?" mrs yang snickers and gestures him to sit in the couch, he felt the softness of the fabric in his butt and it feels so nice he can feel them relaxes.

"i can see you are mesmerize by the house." she said and taehyung awkwardly rub the back of his neck whilst nodding.

"y-yeah, i-i have never seen this big of a house before, im sorry for being ignorant.." he bowed lightly biting his own lips making her raised brows.

her thick eyes were sticking inside taehyung's souls as if it was glued forever to make him more insecure about his outfit or himself alone.

"the kids will be waking up sooner, they have to drink milks and have breakfast together, do you have a plan to make them like you, today?" he think first and just nod though he dont have any plans.

"c-can i just cook them breakfast, i know its against my job and i wont poison the kids i promise, its what my plan is...." he tried to calm his own self down when he heard heels towards him, mrs yang walked her ways to taehyung.

"y-you i-i- never mind.." he was about to protest but he cant since mrs yang doesnt want him to.

her presence was like mr jeon, they both are too intimidating and scary, but he can handle the old woman more than mr jeon.

"its okay, i think you have prepared a good meal, i would like to watch you cook." taehyung sighs in relief.

"you had only half an hour to prepare your picked meals and wake them up, suit yourself mr kim." taehyung was lead to the kitchen.

first day of work and now he just wanted to shit in his pants, not that he was afraid of the kids nor to mrs yang.

but this house is just too scary, their presence are scary.

🌺

ask anything please!