three

"are you really sure about hiring a baby sitter for the twins tho?" jeon jungkook looked over to director kang sitting infront of his desk, legs crossing and comfortably leaning against his own arms.

"shut up, im not still hiring him." he said too tired to explain to the man, he can do the math he is smart anyways.

well, apparently, he never hired someone as a sitter for his twins, though he knows he needed someone to take care of them, he did not think of it much.

but then again, he has to still make that old woman, his maid named mrs yang, to rest.

jeon jungkook, a twenty three years old man, a billionaire and the chairman of jeon pub co.

his father just retired last year when he is twenty two, he graduated to college but his sons were with him when he is studying but before that billionaire jeon jungkook, he used to be the one to live his live without worriness. he used to be careless and cold.

he's used to go out with friends, and go home with someone as a throw night. a time pass, a night stand.

and turns out he got a girl pregnant. thats just because he was so careless.

they never met after she bare the kids, she delivered them by herself but they did not talk at all.

"i dont need them, so take the responsibility, jeon." he cant forget how those useless words comes out her mouth as if baring a twins is nothing, but though even when all of it are just an accident, he cant leave his own children, he did a test it came out right that they belong to him.

he was blessed with a twins, and he is lucky to have them. actually, he was fond of them, they grew up well.

there's jeon jewel, his oldest, he just knew that he came out one minute before the second, he was smart, so smart and wise, but he used to be introvert, he's used to be alone, and he thinks thats okay.

jungkook didn't know why he was that.

but then there's jeon jiwoo, he is kind of innocent but really smart too, he is that one opposite from his brother, he's the extrovert one, he used to be so bubbly and smiley.

they were good, and he thinks he raise them up well enough to be proud of them, even when they were still eight years old.

"i need to go." jungkook just nod to minjung and he was dismissed, the man look at his boss one more time and got out of the private and soundproof room, as he open the door he was met with seokjin.

they bowed and he walked out. "boss?" jungkook looked out the man, seokjin smiled..

"kim taehyung is here, should i let him in?" jungkook would actually want to say that taehyung is already hired, but it would be more presentable to know him more.

"let him in." seokjin nod turning away and came back with a smile again, he gestured someone to come in and jungkook was met by kim taehyung this time.

jungkook would admit, seokjin had a great taste of who to hire and consult, even when its not in the company, if he feels like he is suited for the job, then he is. there is nothing to say anymore.

kim taehyung looked around the room, he was wearing a denim jacket, a baby blue turtle neck inside of it, and a pair of jeans, with highcut, he has his sling bag with him hanging beside him, the second resume was peaking inside, his hair was curly this time as jimin takes his time to do it so.

he looks cheap, jungkook would admit it but he cant deny the fact that even when its old fashioned.

he looks......beautiful wearing it.

"sit." taehyung almost jumped at the voice when it suddenly rings around the silent room, jungkook's piercing eyes suddenly making him nervous.

he thought he was hired already, seokjin didn't tell him exactly what he will be doing in here.

"i-im sorry, a-am i late mr jeon?" jungkook looked up with a raised brows and taehyung immediately looked down.

"no. info?" taehyung instantly looked up, frowning.

"i-info?" he asked with a small voice, the man nodded, which taehyung knitted his eyebrows even more.

"w-what-oh!" he nodded his head and fastly taking the papers in his bag, he give to jungkook who seems so unfazed by his nervousness. "im sorry, h-here..."

he gulped, he really wants this job, he only remembers what seokjin told him, maybe mr jeon is really a cold man, not just because he doesnt talk much.

"you're 21?" taehyung nod his head with a small yes, honestly, he thought he was already hired and he could start by now.

"you have a daughter, are you married?" taehyung pursed his lips and shakes his head, jungkook tilted his head.

"n-no mr jeon, i-i have her when i was in college." jungkook nod not wanting to ask more so he proceed to read more info.

"you're not a college grad?" taehyung looked up with wide eyes. "i-is it necessary to be a college-"

"no, im just asking." taehyung sighs in relief as he nodded, jungkook put the resume down and turn to looked up at taehyung.

the man smiled small when they met gazes.
"im sure you had your contact in here.." taehyung nod, his hands were collapsing eachother as he hopefully stared at jungkook.

"why do you want this job?" taehyung slowly trailed his eyes up again, jungkook was staring down at him.

"i-im only living with my d-daughter sir, i want her to go to school again this year, and i w-want a job to feed us both.." jungkook just keep on staring at him, amused by the sudden words coming out his mouth.

"you mean you cant feed her enough?" taehyung shakes his head. "i-i can feed her with all i can, but m-my money really isn't enough.." jungkook sigh.

"thats a pity." taehyung look down.

"will you do anything for this job, mr taehyung?" he can see him nod, he did not even stayed out to blink, his eyes keeps on looking at the now glossing eyes of the man infront of him.

"o-ofcourse mr jeon, i-i really need this job, for me and my daughter, i will do anything to get hired." jungkook just look at him amused as he tried not to cry, sniffling.

"i'll tell you the instructions then, my secretary will call you if when you should start." taehyung looked at him with wide doe eyes, he smiled widely.

"thank you, thank you very much!!" jungkook just rested his back into the swivel chair again, crossing his eyes as he stared at the boy bowing nonstop.

"you can leave and meet my secretary outside." taehyung nod.

"thank you and have a good day, mr jeon." he smiled before walking out the office, he almost jump up and down inside the company as he met seokjin, he hug him.

jungkook stared at the close door,atleast he had a baby sitter now. his heart seems to do a backflip after seeing him smile, he dont why though.

'kim taehyung, you are interesting...'

🌺

if you all questioned me why i dont write dark theme is because, i dont really write those kind of themes. im sorry to disappoint you but, im really into soft stuff, and my imagination came more wider by it ❤️🥰

thank you for reading and vote!