four

"congratulations!!" the group of friends cheers, lifting the glass of soju and drank it in one go, with taehyung's face cringing from the bitter taste.

"oh so how many will mr jeon pay for you?" it would be so funny to hear that they had to celebrate because taehyung was finally hired on being jungkook's sitter.

but you know, its a great opportunity to begin with, ever since then taehyung would only received a paycheck cost 50,000 ₩ a month on his work in the cafe. (a/n; which is 2000 peso, i referred it on philippine peso, so please dont judge! its just a little money for part timers, especially on taehyung side.)

they can only buy some of their necessities, foods, and yeji's toys, she would always whine at the grocery store, wanting little toys that were sold just beside the carts, so taehyung had to buy her what she wants.

and the food isn't just enough.

he was really thankful for the job, mr jeon did really put his money in risk by hiring tae, its not that he forced him to put his payment high up, no.

mr jeon did it himself.

"by the way, did he said you have to live with them? most likely some sitters had to these days.." hoseok asked whilst drinking soju, taehyung scratched the back of his neck and played with the tip of the glass.

"no, he said he will send me the instructions, and that seokjin hyung will call me.." tae smiled sheepishly, and besides it would be a little uncomfortable to live with your boss, and he cant leave yeji alone, jimin has to work, and especially hoseok.

for all he knew, he never had a friend besides jimin and hoseok.

well, every friendship he had comes to an end when he said he dont have much money, he cant hang out because of some financial problems, he cant because of yeji.

and its either his friends of his daughter, he picked whats the best, and that is staying with yeji for the rest of his life.

"so you mean you still aren't sure about him, hiring you?" taehyung bit his lips making hoseok groaned, jimin rolled his head.

"so this celebration is useless then?" jimin nudges his husband's biceps, "dont be too kill joy and a whiny stupid ass baby!" before smiling at tae, he then leaned closer to hold his delicate hands.

"mr jeon will hire you, for real." he nod, smiling widely.

he cant let this opportunity slipped out his hands, he needs money and he needs his best to do his job prettily, mr jeon would love that.

"are you sure about getting yeji on school?" the brown haired boy looked up and nod his head, he then took the bottle and spills his own glass, next to jimin who politely received the flowing drink, the last is to hoseok.

he took a full sips and smiled at jimin. "yeah, if im hired."

jimin is really proud of him, if he was on his shoes he would cry out loud for hoseok's help, or anyone.

he would probably die in starvation, or die out of suicidal, maybe he cant fucking take this kind of life, his cousin had.

taehyung is really brave to be obviously and completely honest, he raised his daughter, and jimin knows that, with or without his help, taehyung will still overcome it all.

he just came to the realization, the fact that he is far from taehyung. in short term, he is weak.

just by thinking of it, he changed seat in beside his cousin exchanging pitiful looks by jimin and confusion from the younger, the man smiled sadly and hugged him.

"im so proud of you, taetae.."

🌺

i thought i was hassle free but my new modules got delivered in again...