five

taehyung looked from his left to his right, he is just beside a coffee shop, he dont want to walk pass in because he dont have a money to buy a coffee.

he knows the coffee shop rules because he worked on a cafe before, they would'nt let a stranger take a seat in some tables if they dont order.

so he is here, leaning against the vandalized wall of the second alley, waiting for seokjin. he was wearing a tight (literally) tight jeans, he was trying to fit it in because he dont have much jeans to rock on.

he maybe is gaining weight tho he did not eat at all, but it cant fit! so he had to breath in and push his chest upper more.

he made it after alot tries, he is wearing it today on their meeting, and he paired it with a yellow shirt, he looked like a normal college student.

a broke college student.

"taehyungie??" he look at the man and immediately beams, seokjin is wearing his office suit so maybe he is from mr jeon's company.

"why aren't you coming in? you could have seated on the couch and besides, mr jeon reserved a seat." taehyung chuckled softly before ruffling the back of his neck, he cleared his throat.

"uh, i choose to just wait for you, they'll get my order and i dont have enough money for a coffee.." seokjin just sighs, taking his arms and clinging onto them.

"no need to spend money, you can just say its from mr jeon." taehyung nod not wanting to embarrassed himself and say he never really been into a coffee shop ever since he was in middle school.

after getting in, taehyung managed to feel the comfy presence of the whole room, there aren't much people around as it's just 6am, the room fills with coffee scent too, and taehyung seems to relax a bit.

he forgotten he used to have his whole time in a cafe before, he smiled.

"we should order first.." he only nod his head before seokjin place a menu in his front, he was hesitate to pick but then he just take it.

all of whats in the menu seems to make his eyes wide, its expensive as he thinks it is, no wonder why the interior of the whole room is fancier, he cleared his throat aiming seokjin's attention, the older chuckle at his reaction before patting his head softly.

"pick what you want, its mr jeon's treat, dont hesitate tho." he pouted and sighs. "they sell expensive coffees." his eyes trailed on the menu that was infront of him, he bit his lips.

it feels like its the hardest thing for him to do, when its just picking coffee in a menu. "uhm i want the sweet latte and a strawberry cake." he smiled.

"thats mr jeon's favorite coffee and jiwoo's cake." taehyung chuckle and leaned closer to seokjin before replying. "and the cheapest in the menu."

its why he picked it, they laugh. seokjin just chuckle before pointing the adorable personalities of kim taehyung.

'he seems as interesting as not the others, we really dont know eachother before but he's already so kind to me..' seokjin thought for awhile before taking his leave to the counter.

'he is clueless to this kind of life but he's still humble, so humble that he waited for me and enter the coffee shop at the same time.'

'he is one of a kind, and im excited to know him more..' seokjin gave his order to the man in the counter.

-

"this is your instructions." seokjin placed a folder infront of taehyung. people started get in the clean and neat coffee shop.

heads were everywhere and taehyung was thankful mr jeon picked a more secluded area for them, he just felt like he shouldn't be here.

he feels like he ain't suited such kind of expensive coffee shop.

"mr jeon is so protective over his sons, so he does not tolerate violence but i know you wouldn't do something like that." taehyung just smiled before taking the folder in hands opening it.

"you dont have to live with them, mr jeon dont want a late birds, you had to be in the house in time.." he heard him says and his eyes stays in the time of his in and out.

yeji will be okay with jimin all the time right? she appear to be enjoying his company tho. its a new job and he will be out for a whole day, and then go home pass her bedtime, and then he'll see her just sometime in the morning before going to mister jeon, again.

he had to let her understand.

"7 to 9, the kids usually wakes up at 6 but mr jeon is still there so your in is seven, you'll go to your home in evening but most likely mr jeon goes home late, so you had to consider the time and just wait for him to go home, got it?" taehyung nod still, seokjin seems to know the man well enough to say it all, he wonders if he used to be his friend of something.

"remember, jiwoo is the youngest, they had the same features but you can still recognized them because jewel has a little mole just under his nose." seokjin said, tracing his coffee in hands whilst smiling at taehyung whose reading the papers.

"written in the papers are the twins likings and disliking." taehyung pulls the second pages and it seems like seokjin memorized it all, he maybe is the one who worked this.

"mr jeon does not want you to leave the kids except when you had to go to bathroom, his maid is still there, and when going out, you had ensure they are close to eachother." taehyung nod again and again, the discussions turns into a story time from seokjin, it made him curious even more when seokjin told him everything about what he should know.

after they talked, seokjin rested his back into the seat and gestures taehyung to take his cake. "may i ask something, seokjin-hyung?" the man raised his brows first before he said a yes.

"why do you know them very much?" seokjin sighs.

"im jungkook's friend since he is from college." he nod, seokjin doesn't appear to be mr jeon's friend tho, he's too formal.

"anyways, are you excited for tomorrow?" seokjin asked making him surprised and look at him with wide eyes.

"w-what, i-im starting for tomorrow?" taehyung still was confused when seokjin just laugh a bit.

"ofcourse, you'll meet the kids for tomorrow, and will be in mr jeon's on time, okay?" taehyung nod dumbfoundingly.

"remember..." seokjin took his car keys and stood up with his coffee, taehyung looked up at him still astonished.

"dont be late, i'll be here if you need me, and befriend with the kids too, good luck taehyungie!"

🌺

bts run is backkk!! 💕🤧