twenty one

yoongi walks into the quiet alley of his streets, it already 6pm in the evening and all he could think was to celebrate his christmas by himself. just like in the prison, he don't really have friends inside because he knows he don't deserve to be attached by people with tainted sins, he is not like them, he believed.

he walked inside jeon pub, the bell rings from above his head signalling the crew that someone just entered there successful soju pub, he knew it.
jungkook would be successful, not because of it's rich parents, but because of how hard working this man is. ever since then, jungkook really dreamed to have a pub, and here he is, working for his friends company.

he nevermind the people around, smiling, talking about their christmas vacations, and some atleast exciting thjngs to do, unlike him, he only want to be alone and get drunk. he then walk straight to a vacant table and call for some assistance.

"two bottles of lime soju, and three side dishes." he really hated calling for waiters so he ordered what he thinks is enough for him to enough atleast two hours of his night.

while he waited for his order he spotted someone, he knew he isn't day dreaming, he saw soobin. his blood boiled and it goes straight to his brain, yoongi stood up and walked to the man who is happily talking with another girl those filthy hands were snaking into the woman's tiny waist.

"soobin." he called out for him, the man immediately looked and yoongi don't even need to say it but he hinted a longing fear in those eyes. he instantly remembered taehyung, he know he should talk to him again.

"yoongi hyung.." soobin smiled and unsnaked his arms from the lady, he whispered something but yoongi couldn't read his lips before the lady smiled and took a few steps before walking away from them and outside the cold breeze of jeons pub.

yoongi motioned for the younger to sit with him and to his surprise it complied, they sit front from front to eachother, after getting the food and the pub that yoongi ordered he immediately dig into his drink, the alcohol is like a blade spiking through his throat down to his growling stomach, he don't seem to feel that he is hungry.

"how are you, yoongi hyung? i heard you were prisoned." that made yoongi stopped, he gripped the shot glass on his hands. "it doesn't concern you, soobin." the man infront of him smiled.

"i know you are still in touch of kim. i've seen him somewhere, he is working his bones in a laundry shop." yoongi scoffed, it's soobin's fault but why is this so clueless, soobin is taehyung's misery and this man have the guts to fucking say words about taehyung.

"it's because you fucking made him miserable." the shot glass almost break when he slammed it their table, soobin only did blinked.

"yoongi hyung, i never made his life like this, if only he did his duty as my boyfriend then we should still be happy." soobin smiled like a maniac and yoongi knew, knew very very well that this is the man taehyung sees that night that it happened.

"you fucking raped him, and you are expecting him to be happy with you? after that night taehyung never go to any school anymore, he was eaten up by humiliation.." he stood up, he forced soobin to stand while yoongi grips his collar "now you are here, updating me that taehyung is working bones to bones, and you seems to fucking like it soobin!!"  yoongi shouted, everyone's eyes were on them, he looked down. he should stay calm, and he knows in a minute he cant.

soobin has been a really good clown. he knew he was the best for taehyung because soobin has respects for him, he is his senior, he has the best among the best personality, taehyung sees it because those days, taehyung was at his lowest and soobin was there, he comforted, he made tae smile in an instance, yoongi is one of their love witnesses, so he was happy. he was.

soobin made a mistake. "you will regret everything soobin." yoongi shut up after that, he can't be the one disgrading this man.

"taehyung. he is the best, and you fucking failed to be the man that he really wants. i fucking hate you." he pull some cash and slammed it on the table.

he walked outside meeting with the cold weather again, great, now he don't know where he is up to for christmas.

-

"cheers!!" sungoo shouted, the small apartment that taehyung had is already occupied with people's laughter, beams and claps, it made his heart into so much happiness at the moment. there are sungoo with his team janhae, jj, and aj, jimin and hoseok who paired eachother with a couple sweater and jungkook who is quitely drinking his wine, he is very very thankful that his ex boss was really in the mood to interact because jimin is here and he knew jimin also holds slight anger for jungkook because he fired him.

and also, yeji kim, his daughter, she was so happy he can see it in her eyes, i mean who wouldn't be? their small apartment is very quiet when there's always him and her. nothing else, if it's not him then it's her and her dolls.

taehyung looked at jungkook once again, he know that it's christmas vacation but does pubs have closes too when it's very perfect for christmas? or this man really don't have to be worry about his company?
how about his kids? oh my gosh how about jewel and jiwoo?

he cleared his throat, slowed sitting beside jungkook who seems to be at fazed but now was awaken by taehyung's presense beside him. there are no more awkwardness, he likes jungkook's presence today, it made his heart flutter that this man even lend some time to have dinner with them, not in a romantic way of flutter but you know it is that he really likes it when mr jeon is in a good mood.

"mr jeon, you see im very glad you attended here tonight, it's a very big honor to have you here for dinner but how about you sons?" as expected, jungkook meets his eyes with confidence, it has a small smile.

"they are at my parents." he simply said and then swirls his wine, it's from him anyway. he ordered it when taehyung is still cooking and he wanted to help so maybe a little bit of decorations on the table and ordering wine will do. taehyung only nod.

taehyung looked at yeji who is still on playing with her dolls, she was also feeding herself with a slice of cake and taehyung don't seem to mind the messed she is causing. "the flowers are for you." he heard jungkook said, it made him intently look at him.

"what?" he blinked
"i said, the roses are for you, taehyung." the man only pressed his lips together but the tint of blush on his cheeks was not enough to be hidden, jungkook saw it.

"it's my way of saying sorry, i know it's been very stressful for you, i've seen your reason now." jungkook licked his lips and continued "jiwoo keeps on talking about you ever since" he heard the mister chuckled, and taehyung blushed even more because it sounds very sexy on his ears.

why is he suddenly feeling this way, not to this man, not to mr jeon. "jiwoo keeps on waking me up and call you but i can't, they really missed you, you know, you are their first sitter." taehyung nodded, he imagined the scenery and jiwoo, oh those cute little plump cheeks of that kid, so irresistible.

"i missed them too mr jeon.." he said smiling softly at him, and jungkook admitted his heart did a backflipped.

"taehyung." the said man look at jungkook, the happy chatting around them faded when their body was so close, he was unnoticed that jungkook was leaning in when he was not looking at him, but at yeji.

jungkook is very handsome.
it's the mole, the mole in the nose, jewel got it from him! taehyung took the time to study jungkook's face. his eyebrows are not too thick, and his lips are very pink, it's very natural. "taehyung?"

he blinked rapidly and tilted his head into the side where the window is and where the visitor won't see his red face "y-yes mr jeon?"  he asked without looking at the man, oh god, why is jungkook so freaking scented!! he smells so good.

"i want you to live with me."