seventeen

its almost christmas but taehyung was out after work to see if there's a shop hiring for another employee.

it will be a new day and next month will be his pay day, him and jimin decided to pay mr jeon a little checked.

since then he never heard about mr jeon, and the man didnt really call him about the vase, so he thinks and hope that the man would ignore what happened and just forget it.

taehyung was wearing a sweater and a thick layered jacket, yeji was home with jimin and hoseok probably playing uno of something but he knows yeji wont playing uno since she can never understand them.

he missed those days where him and jimin would play with yoongi and soobin and he would always win so jimin will be punished as always.

"taehyung-ah?" taehyung looked around and meets sungoo, the man then ran into taehyung and smiled at him before sipping in his hot mocha.

"where are going? its pretty late and cold." taehyung shyly looked down and cleared his throat.

"i-im actually searching for a new job." taehyung said and sungoo frowned, which made taehyung chuckle shyly. he just dont want to say it but since sungoo is his friend and boss, he maybe should.

every since the day after he was hired, janhae, aj and jj was doing him great everyday at work, it was too suspicious just like the day he is applying. they shouldnt expect him to be like apply right?

and they were too ready that they had a confetti.
"why are you applying for another job? are you quiting mine tho?" taehyung waves his hands infront of sungoo and shakes his head.

"oh no ofcourse not, sungoo-ssie.. i-its just.. financial problems, and i had to pay for something really expensive." sungoo sighs a smoke came out of his mouth from the coldness and just nod his head.

"okay, ill see you by tomorrow, for your advance payment, since next week will be christmas, you will be having a day off until new years." taehyung nod his head and bowed.

"bye!"

and time for looking for another job again.

_

taehyung looked over the next alley for the night, he yawned and tried to not be tired but since its really late and he was cold, he was just about to walked back.

he looked down and saw a black wallet, his eyes went wide and immediately took it, he scanned around and was met by a building with neon purple, green, blue and red lights.

a club.

ofcourse he wouldnt see these coming, he was actually dozing off when walking pass the said club even with the loud noises coming from the inside, people making out at the corner outside, more were kissing in their car's hood.

taehyung gulped and looked down on the wallet he just saw, he opened it slowly. "what the hell?" taehyung's eyes went wide.

theres no card or something recognizable but theres a lot of cash inside, taehyung heart starts to beat faster just by seeing it. he saw a black card as well.

he presume the owner was really rich, he almost cried.

"maybe the owner is inside.." taehyung said to himself and was caught off by the eyes of others.

oh yeah right, he is just no one but someone who got lost around the alley of some strange winter club. everyone seems to forget that its winter, they were wearing thin clothes.

"yeah i know its just in here.." taehyung heard someone talking so he looked for it.

"yeah its black, im sorry okay? i forgot to put my cards on them." taehyung eyes went wide and immediately looked down at his hand where the wallet sits.

he cleared his throat and ran to the man standing far with his back facing him, big fancy boots, a black jeans and a leather jacket, taehyung sighs and was about to call the man when it turned around after fishing his phone inside his pocket, and as if on queue someone pushed taehyung so he was stumbled forward to the man with a cold beer in his back, he hissed.

"i said make a fucking way, nerd." taehyung eyes went wide and immediately looked up meeting a familiar doe eyes of a man he never seen from all these weeks.

jungkook's eyes stared down to taehyung's glossy one, his hands were carefully around the man's waist, ignoring how everyone looked at them. he was once again, lost.

"m-mr jeon?!" taehyung said and immediately back off before jungkook would push him off, his lips trembled at the coldness of the beer from his back which pushes right through his thick jacket.

"i-im really sorry! i-i didnt meant to do that." taehyung said bowing his head earning a good laugh by the others around, which he immediately regret going after jungkook, he should just put the wallet back at where it was.

"why are you here?" taehyung looked up and immediately took the wallet from his pocket and give them to jungkook who just stared at it.

"i-i saw it laying down the floor earlier and heard you talk about a wallet." taehyung said and heard someone says.

"if i were you i wouldnt gave it back, dang too much of a dumb ass nerd."

"im sorry, h-here." taehyung said and jungkook just took it without opening the inside, jungkook fished them back to his pocket.

"uhm bye.." taehyung said and walked pass him, he started to walk without looking back.

taehyung took a sit on the bench infront of a clothes store, he sighs massaging his ankle, he never imagine dozing off without knowing he walks too far, and now his ankle hurts so much.

he fished his phone from his pocket, we all can say that just like his clothes, his phone was an old years modeled, it was okay before he was into college but now it is auto slowly responding since it wasnt the best brand and thats only he could get on his birthday when he was on highschool.

it was so new before tho. "jimin?" taehyung called out with jimin ranting on where he was.

"its so late taehyung where have you been, i just called your neighbor and asked to check if you're home but she said you are still out?!" taehyung gulped and looked around. "im about to go back home from work." he lied and so he heard the longest sigh jimin could release.

"okay i just dont want yeji to be more worried, please be home safe." taehyung nod and said a small yes before hanging up.

he was about to go back on walking when an cone of his favorite ice cream was lead infront of him, he looked up.

"mr jeon?"