six

"but papa who will be teaching me mathematics now?!" taehyung hissed and as expected, as soon as he got into their small home, he was bombarded with questions from his daughter.

knowing yeji, she wouldn't keep her mouth shut and keeps on talking as soon as you said something that will make her curious.

"who else ji?" yeji started to think, her cute fingers tapping under her own small chin, as soon as she realized about someone, she jumps up and down.

"is it jae?!!" she excitedly smiled but taehyung shakes his head whilst laughing, aigoo.

she is totally clueless. "no, its minie.." only he could hear after that was a groan and whines from the little girl, he took her bag and pulled it around to his back.

"why minie?!! i want jae!!" taehyung sighed, he should have told her about that man.

"ji, jaehwa oppa is on his adventure, we cant call him back anymore okay?" she pouted, taehyung look at the time and gasped.

"minie will be here any moment, you will be a good girl i presume?" she sighs but nod her head, even when she does not like it when jimin teaches her mathematics, she would love to be with him as though jimin always gives her what she wants.

even ice creams.

"will be good but you have to promise me ill get ice cream if i dont spill water on hobi." taehyung chuckled, before he could reply the door of their apartment opens, he assumed it was jimin.

"ill get it!!" taehyung's hands that were currently in the girl's shoulders were immediately got retrieved as she instantly ran to find jimin with a fast food in his hands.

yeji will stay in jimin until tomorrow after his work, since jimin and hoseok knows her alot, they already know what to do, even on when she became more stubborn.

yeji is seven, and he thinks she grown fast than he thought, she can really be so stubborn that she whines when she doesnt get what she wants.

but jimin knows it, he got plenty of ice cream under his sleeves for protections if that happens.

"so tomorrow is your first day?" jimin asked while looking at taehyung who just nod looking at the clock, it will turn to five any time soon. "ive known it would turn out great for you, just dont listen to that idiot." he was talking about what hoseok said.

taehyung just smiled and nod, "thank you.."

"are you sure you're okay with yeji, we're not disturbing you both right?" jimin chuckle after then he slap his shoulder lightly.

"you wont, but earlier you did." taehyung made a disgusting look at jimin who just laugh.

jimin always asked him why should he keep on punishing himself by working at a low positions, he is once a janitor, a waiter and a dishwasher and now he got fired as a cafe waiter in morning and evening shifts with a low payments.

and a sitter. when he could just apply as a secretary, or a cashier, on a call center something.

but taehyung always said he did not graduated from mid college in a univ and he dont want to feel embarrassed and be humiliated.

people always turn them down, he once applied as an accountant staff inside a small company but as soon as they read his resume they immediately turned him down. so its just a waste of time on applying for such a high position, atleast he can feed his daughter now that he has a new job.

"thats just too gross, you both are unbelievable." jimin sighs before taking his things and smirked.

"i know right." as soon as he take everything except the foods, ofcourse, he immediately called yeji that it made her squealed in excitement.

excited to meet hobi or the plenty ice cream in the fridge?

"ji, dont be a burden okay? you have to listen to minie and be good, ill get you tomorrow evening, alright?" she just nod, and took jimin by the hands.

"im sorry." jimin smiled, kissing the top of his head.

"please be good, good luck." taehyung nod and lead them to the door, he bid goodbye once again and watched as the two took off from the gate.

he sighed.

"jaewha.." yeji just cant forget about him.
"you're long gone now but she just cant forget you, ill sure visit you soon yeah?"

jaewha is his bestfriend, more oldest relationship than what he had with jimin, he was the best, and jimin meet him. they both parted ways after yeji turned five, she was crying so much when he leaves.

all could she remember was that jae had to go back to u.s, taehyung just had to say he was in an adventure.

but he died, just two years ago. after he bid his goodbyes to his bestfriends and took off, the plane just crashed for some sort of problems in the pilot area.

he saw him in his funeral, he was burned but his face is still recognizable, his parents took a dna test and it turns out, positive.

his best buddy died.
and his daughter was just too attached to him that he cant see her in pain.

everything is settled, its a new journey again.
he will starts to work tomorrow, that means he will feed her enough.

mr jeon is a blessing, and he had to admit that he was excited to know the twins more after reading their backgrounds.

he likes them.

🌺

my birthday is near.