fifteen

"minie..what happened to papa?" jimin sighs but managed to smile on yeji, they were busy staring at taehyung's sleeping face.

"well let me talk to papa first when he is up okay?" yeji only nod and was focused on taehyung's face again, she smiled caressing his father's face.

"papa is over working." jimin knitted his eyebrows from what yeji said, it was true though, ever since then taehyung always over worked himself, but everytime he feels himself getting weaker, he only sleeps.

jimin thinks it was true that something happened yesterday when taehyung was at mr jeon's company.

taehyung just texted him that he got home safe and he had to visit today which he was so early for.

taehyung was still asleep but jimin could tell he was crying based on how his eyes got plummed and swollen.

"anyways.." yeji said.

"do you want to see papa's gift for me, minie?" jimin immediately nod since its the only to make the girl go out of taehyung's hair, even though he knows all of the toys that she had.

"this is big tae!" jimin looked at yeji who smiles so wide at his new polar bear teddy. jimin furrowed his eyebrows as if he was confused, but truly he was confused.

"why does is it sounds like papa?" jimin asked and she immediately giggled and nod.

"ofcourse because its papa." jimin just laughed knowing if they had to be more loud taehyung will wake up. jimin stand and so is yeji.

after more an hour of playing with yeji's toys jimin decided to wake the younger and talk to him about what really happened. he goes to taehyung's room and kneeled down beside him on his bed.

"tae wake up." jimin shakes him more before taehyung actually wakes up and then both just stared at eachother.
taehyung smiled sadly.

"ill brush my teeth." taehyung excused himself after then and jimin was left inside his room as he waits for taehyung to finish.

he dont really know what happened to his cousin but he only know that it was worst.

"whats wrong tae?" taehyung stopped on picking clothes and smiled at jimin again, he walked up to jimin and sat down beside him.

"i got fired yesterday, but its my fault why mr. jeon fired me, i broke his vase at the lobby because i was being dumb and didnt see it." jimin eyes softened even more after what he said.

"oh tae.." jimin was beyond sad, he knows taehyung tried his best on every job that he was in. and now he was again fired. "minie it was so horrible, i feel so pathetic to say that i will repay for what i did but it cost a million and i dont know how to pay him." taehyung started crying again, his heart swelled with emotions.

"hey tae, you are not pathetic, you did your best and we cant do anything about it, it happened and we just have to look for a good way to repay mr jeon okay? i'll help you." taehyung shakes his head and tried to smile it off, jimin's hands were off to taehyung's.

"jimin you dont need to. its my fault and i saw the shop down the third alley from here, and they are hiring for someone to do the laundry for-"

"taehyung stop overworking yourself!" jimin shouted he was now holding taehyung's shoulders shaking him, taehyung sobbed.

"b-but i need to-"

"and i said ill help you! taehyungie please, you are stressed enough for over all these years, you have to let me help you, not because im your cousin but because im a human too, i dont want you to feel like this!"

taehyung's head were looking down and tears were flowing down his eyes. "im here for you, every single second and i can see how you've been so stressed out, you had to tell me whats on your mind. i dont want you feeling all shits." taehyung sobbed.

"im-im sorry.." jimin looked up trying to maintain his tears and immediately hugged taehyung. they both started to cry in eachother's arms.

"im sorry minie, i-i just dont want you to be stress too." jimin shakes his head.

"from now on you had to tell me everything okay? i dont like it taehyung." the young man nod.

"im sorry."

🌺

hi im back, something unexpected happened just at the moment of my grandpa's death anniversary, but im back nowwww!!