twenty four

taehyung and yeji took the bus through the near primary school that janhae recommended to him, she says that the said primary school is very old and that she has been taking his primary school there but it has been under renovation so it looks very new for this generation kids, and now taehyung is enrolling yeji to that said school since yeji us already in grade 1.

after three days, yeji is already going to her 1st grade in primary school, the looks on his daughter when he informed her that they will be buying school supplies though she was confused first, she immediately knows that taehyung will taking her to school, it's making her so delighted and taehyung can't deny that it just made him the happiest than her.

finally, he felt relieved, he feels like he just gave yeji the most delicious flavor of ice cream that she loves so much.

"papa, i will be a very good girl, i will listen to my teacher and i will participate too! im very excited papa!" it's not really the first day of her schooling but she just can't keep but to promise taehyung the one thing he heard everyday after he told her she will be going to school.

i'll be a good girl, papa.

taehyung somehow feels sad, maybe happily sad?
it makes him think that this is what yeji wants after all, he knows education is what he lacks in his days before that's why he promised himself that he will never let yeji took the same footprints like his.
and somehow, it make him sad that yeji had to go to school, he don't know what will happened to his daughter if ever.

will she be able to protect herself when taehyung is not around? will she be able to take the judgemental schoolmates like he did years ago when he is in primary?

he'll never know.
now that they are here, it's now of never. yeji deserve this, and he will never let everyone degrades his daughter just because they are like this.

taehyung hold onto yeji's wrist tightly but carefully not to hurt his daughter, they stopped infront of the open gate like it's that freaking movie. but he can't just not stop and stare, he knows it's the best primary school but he doesn't know this IS this big.

janhae said it's renovated, did they add more buildings, it's like the biggest primary school in town. he really did not know, he was in daegu when he take his primary study.

"papa, this is my school?" he knows yeji is shocked too, the gate is very wide and this is just the open gate of the main entrance, what about the other side of the school.

"hii!!" taehyung look at the side and smiled immediately when a teacher came to them, he read her name tag and it says jasmine, it's the english teacher that he was talking in the phone before when he inquired. "kim taehyung right?" taehyung nodded bowing his head lightly and jasmine then smiled politely before bowing her head as well.

"im jasmine bailey, an american but my dad is a korean so im halfed and an english teacher here in green sprouts primary school." so that's why she has hazel brown eyes, taehyung did not really think about it as a real eyes, he thought she is full korean.

"hi kim yeji, you are very pretty today, are excited to see your school?" taehyung expected yeji to be more shy but she wasn't, she beams in excitement and starts to waved her hands to the teacher.

the atmosphere just seems to calm her and taehyung wont't deny it, this teacher is very polite and pretty at the same time but don't get him wrong tho he is gay as fuck. he looked at them while yeji is introducing herself to the pretty english teacher  "now, before i take you to the registrar, may i have the honor to tour you around?" yeji jumps around beside taehyung, still holding his father's hands.

"yes please, ms. jasmine, oh my gosh i am very excited to finally meet new friends and stuffs!" yeji exclaimed and the teacher just giggles too. taehyung chuckle and the teacher lead them the way.

they took their steps inside the main school, and he seems to be distracted by not seeing the kids running. is it school hours? "it is school hours so there's no kids around, but swear mr. kim the kids here is very welcoming.." thought so, he just smiled.

it's very cute. the school's painted in green and white, but most of the classrooms that they are passing by have more designs inside, it's very neat and outside are clean. he felt happy to enter such school like this for yeji. for his daughter.

"green sprouts primary school is a very welcoming school mr. kim so you will never worry about yeji here.." taehyung sees her interact with yeji the whole time when she toured him around.

she toured them to the first class up to the very lower class, the music room, the sport complex but it's not that wide than what he used to see in college universities, she also toured them to the close arena where to be hold some of the important events like graduations and more, she then toured them to the cafeteria with nonstop of talking a d giggling with yeji who second emotions her opinion with opinions too.

taehyung just listens, and they seems to enjoyed it while now yeji is in his arms still enjoying the time they had. taehyung met a lot of kids when they passed by, and some of them are old enough, some were loud even when there were class discussions, some more typical smart students.

"now this is where we are ending, mr kim. the principal's office." she introduced to him the principal which is not present tho, thankfully. and then beside the room after the principal's office is the registrar where their finish line is.

"thank you for the tour ms. jasmine, we had a great time with you.." taehyung said to her who just smiled and says it is her pleasure. she then looked at the back of them and seems to see someone behind, well taehyung is just too curious so he looked back.

"oh it's you seokjinie!" taehyung blinked while looking at jin and ms. bailey. they knew eachother?
are they somewhat close? or is he hallucinating that jasmine and seokjin are in a intimate relationship?

"how's your day, jasmine?" he heard jasmine says her day is good and he knows it's very rude to listen but he is just too curious. "taehyung?"

he looked back and yeji wiggled to be out of his arms, he immediately took her by her hands. "oh you are enrolling your daughter?" taehyung nod while smiling shyly.

how rude of him to eavesdropping. he is too curious about what's seokjin is doing here in this primary school. "seokjinie, mr. kim taehyung had to pay for the enrollment, let him and please go to my office and just prepare the lunch." jasmine said while shoving seokjin away but before that, jasmine leaned closer to jin's face.

taehyung knew this would come! shit he thinks he was just in hallucinations but no! jasmine is giving a peck on the lips.

"alright, bye taehyung! see around!" taehyung then bowed. "see you around seokjin hyung." then jasmine came to say goodbye too, taehyung's eyebrows were just creasing staying confused as ever.

wtf just happened? he thought seokjin kim is gay like him, oh my goodness gracious.

"papa, it's our turn to pay!" yeji voice then rang through his mind, she was not his hands anymore and he realized that he was dumbfounded that hard he did let yeji unhook her hands from his.

might as well don't stick your nose into someone's business and just celebrate with yeji at home!

taehyung got a text from jimin.

"happy enrolling kim yeji!!"

-

this is a small progress for taehyung's life!
im sorry that this story don't have the TAEKOOK moments YET. i will do my best to insert their love story, for now, please enjoy taehyung's side.

i hope you vote and comment! thanks!