fourteen

taehyung walked his way to jungkook's office once again early in the morning, he was being called by the man but its sunday 19th of december.

its been weeks and almost month since he was working by the jeons. everything went well by him and for the kids, he got his paycheck which he didnt expected to be that high.

he dont know why it was high enough for a secretaries payment but god he thought mr jeon was mistaken about it, he asked his sir if he had a mistake on giving him his sides but the man truly said it was all for him.

he was happy and goes out with jimin, hoseok with yeji, they do grocery at a mall this time and bought a lot of their expenses, toys for yeji, paying the bills and apartment rental, even have a good meal with yoongi as promised.

and the rest are for his savings to buy a new owned house of his. he was happy that he cried after receiving his paycheck, he finally feel so relief.

he knows this isnt the kind of money the boss should give to their employee, so he asked jungkook again if its about the fight with mrs yul, jungkook denied it and keep saying he should keep it.

"its almost christmas..." he whispered to himself after seeing the new interior design of jeon pub company, the tall huge christmas tree in the center of their lobby was amazing to watch, but he got no time no more to enjoy it, he balanced his sling bag from his shoulders and started to walk again.

"maybe i should designed my home with yeji.." he said smiling a little from his imagination of winter and fire together with hot choco with jimin and yeji, they actually did it last winter.

they were on a sleep over and jimin buys them a choco and they drunk the hell out of it, they were so happy because hoseok wasnt around to scold them from too much sweets.

he keeps walking whilst still into his thoughts, he was so into his imagination that he forgot he was walking with clouds in his head, he bumped into a vase in the corner of the lobby after the elevator.

"oh my god!" all the people aroun him gasp, some were looking confused and was shocked after then, his eyes went wide and all he could here was the repeating sound of the vase, breaking.

"o-oh my god, oh my god, oh my my..." his eyes went glossy and his hands were trembling. he immediately kneeled down and was about to hold the missing pieces together but someone stop him.

"what the heck are you doing?!" a girl from the reception runs into him with an angry eyes and furrowed brows he almost cry from her gazes. "holy shit-. you're so doomed!"

"i-im sorry..." he immediately took the glasses and thinks about how expensive it is, he cant even afford a good refrigerator and all he have was an old tv from his old house.

he cant afford a marbled vase from a company he just worked at. mr jeon will fire him for sure and he will be jobless. thinking of it makes him cry and tears are already falling down.

the receptionist runs to her desk and instantly called for someone, he suspects it was mister jeon, but the telephone seems to be ringing as if mr jeon cant answer the phone. "i-im so sorry, f-fuck i-i didnt know you were there.." he whispered.

he took the last piece but his hands were trembling it slipped into his hands and it bleeds, but right now it was getting numb. before he imagined a happy moments with jimin and yeji, but right now, only he can imagine himself, being jobless, and getting slapped by his own self.

and just awhile ago he was planning on buying a new house and now it was all gone.

"i'll think it about the offers- holy shit taehyung what did you do!?" taehyung's eyes became more wide as he saw jungkook running towards him, he left the business man that he was currently busy having a meeting with behind.