twenty three

the sun was so bright after christmas eve. it perked into the window through taehyung's face, and jungkook's seems to not mind his aching elbow, while looking at the most precious sleeping face he has ever seen in his entire life, well that's what he is thinking for awhile now.

yes, that's totally right. they slept right next to eachother on the younger's bed because jungkook's is not really fond on sleeping at the floor or in their so called sofa in the living room, and since taehyung don't mind at all, he decided to share his lovely bed to jungkook and it did make jungkook flushed some blushes and butterflies when taehyung was an inched from his body, and their feet are touching, he was trying to focused himself on sleeping but it was so hard, knowing that his so called baby sitter, is sleeping right next to him.

for a while now, he was staring at one thing so red, that some voice in his head says to lean in and close the gap between them but he pulled himself together and just keep on examine the lips of taehyung.

he just wished that the light isn't so hot to not wake taehyung, so he could memorize his face some more time but to his unsuccessful business, taehyung's eyes moved, and he slowly open his eyes, jungkook stilled and kept on staring until their eyes met.

suddenly jungkook felt a lighting bolt through his spine which he never felt in his life and he knows taehyung felt it too when he felt him silently shivered over his gazes. taehyung was laying down and jungkook was half on top of him but to the side while his elbow is leaning over to the bed, they kept that position for almost a minute when taehyung smiled. 

"goodmorning mr. jeon." his raspy voice was somewhat a ringing sound of bells in jungkook's ears, he don't fucking know why he was feeling some shitty vibes towards this young man. fuck it. 

why does taehyung's lips seems like seducing him? 

"yeah, goodmorning." he only said as if he did not wake up a little too early just to stare and admire the latter. taehyung cleared his throat maybe to catch the attention of his boss, because it's a bit awkward on their position, they must be aching their necks. 

"i should make breakfast for us.." taehyung said and jungkook being jungkook did not really waste the time to see that flushed on taehyung's face, he did see it with his own eyes it made him slyly smiled.

he would pay a hundred billion just to see taehyung's sleeping face again. oh hell yes to taehyung's smile too. "sure taehyung, let's make us some breakfast."

both of them got up and then he walked out of the room first after taehyung volunteered to tidying his own bed, jungkook walks up to the refrigerator to see something to eat for breakfast but to his surprise it has nothing. it only has water, and veggies, some were frozen meats but it's not the breakfast that he wanted, meat for breakfast is kinda heavy.

jungkook looks at the cabinet but only find nutella, peanut butter and cheese, and to his surprise taehyung had a lot of coffee in a small cabinet. taehyung is a coffee addict? must have been a stress reliever for him, jungkook is kinda not so fan of coffee but he always had it on breakfast. on the office you ask? he had energy drinks. 

jungkook hummed while waiting for the small kettle to steam the water and as he hummed he wandered his eyes into the whole apartment's living room. 

the living room has only one television, the green sofa that is uncomfortable to sleeps with, the underneath the small coffee table is a cottoned mat, beside the tv was yeji's dolls, and jungkook eyed the doll that taehyung bought with his money. there's a indoor plant in between yeji's and taehyung's room door, and then the kitchen, the four chaired table and the door to the bathroom. that's it, that's taehyung's apartment.