ten

"ill be home late tonight, is it okay for you to stay a bit more longer?" taehyung pursed his lips and looked over to mr jeon who's leaning its body on his marbled desk.

he is just currently inside mr jeon's office, seokjin leads him the way again inside as he was being called before his in. its his first week.

"yeah ofcourse mr jeon. ill just wait for you." jungkook nod and both of them silently enjoyed the peaceful silence in between, but it gets more awkward for taehyung.

"uhm is...is that all?" taehyung heard him cleared his throat.

"i heard, mr kang drove you again, am i right?" oh, yeah he drove taehyung back from his apartment earlier, he dont know why but he just think that the man was sent by jungkook so he receive the ride without complaining.

"y-you didnt sent him?" jungkook cleared his throat again and shakes his head, his eyesbrows seems to be colliding in any seconds, taehyung asked himself mentally, why would mr jeon feeling all upset?

"so maybe thats why mr kang seems to be so talkative ear-" jungkook walked infront of him.

"what did he said to you?" taehyung was startled to the least when he heard jungkook asked about it.
well, he thought (as what seokjin said) mr jeon isnt the one to work in a talk.

"a-ah, he just invited me on a coffee anytime when im free.." mr jeon gulped out loud his throat hurts.

"when is your free time, mr kim?" taehyung thinks first, but all he could think is that..

this situation is getting more awkward than what he thought. why would mr jeon worries about mr kang and him going on a coffee together.
and mr kang isnt the one who does wrong things he presumed.

mr kang is just flirty at times but he is okay.

"i-i dont know.. maybe next sunday-"

"lets go out with the kids on sunday then, ill call director kang and cancel your appointment with him, myself." taehyung swears he saw him raising his brow and immediately pulls them down.

taehyung looked at jungkook confusedly, he is actually planning on having a break with yeji.

"uhm i-ive made a plan with my daughter mr jeon, can we just..." he thinks. "postponed it?" and he talked it out loud.

jungkook's eyebrows pierced suddenly after he talk.

"okay." jungkook let out a sigh and gesture the door and taehyung took the message as his exit and dismissal.

"goodbye mr jeon." mr jeon just nod and he immediately exited from the door and outside the company without looking up.

_

jiwoo happily cling in taehyung's legs after he sees him infront of the livingroom door, jewel just stand there like he hadnt see his brother looking so happy about someone, their baby sitter to be exact.

actually, they are fine when taehyung is not around, they are fine with mrs. yang but now that he is working here for week now, jewel seems to be at ease.

knowing taehyung isnt like anyone.

"can you bake cookies for us?" jiwoo asked with a pout and so taehyung immediately gave in, jewel tap his legs too.

"dont put nuts on his cookie." taehyung smiled and kneeled down. "i know honey."

actually he studied all the papers given by seokjin that day when he read the twins backgrounds. jewel nod and proceeds on grabbing his brother to the living room couch again and taehyung proceeds his way in the kitchen, meeting mrs yang.

"jewel, do you like mr. taehyung?" jiwoo nudges while his brother is too busy on watching the boring cartoon characters, well he isnt this bored before but he just already watched them everyday.

"no." jiwoo squinted his eyes but pouted when jewel didnt budge at all.

"okay, i hope you'll like him because i do too." whispered by his twin brother who seems to really like the sitter. he side glances at his brother again but didnt catched his eyes, jiwoo was again, focused on sofia the first.

"jiwoo! jewel!" both kids got startled when they heard a familiar voice of their mother banging outside the door of the house.

mrs yang then ran into them and make them stand beside the stairs. taehyung looked over from the door, his heart wants him to go out but his self says he will be in trouble.

who is that? "mommy?!" taehyung pursed his lips, its their mother, but mrs jeon says she left, is this a new one?

"where is my sons, let me see them!" taehyung was having his mental arguing of when he should go and stop her which is a better idea, or he should stay in his lane, which is a good idea too when he heard the door opens in a bang.

jiwoo cries. "mommy stop!!!" taehyung bit his lips knowing something must be really wrong.

"fuck it." he ran into the living room and caught a sight with a beautiful but evil woman dragging jiwoo from down the stairs and jewel having his gripped in jiwoo to make her stop.

"h-hey maam!!" he ran into them and took jiwoo by force, did not mean to hurt him but the boy hugged him as if he just got saved from a monster. jewel run in his side and took his twin brother's hands, jiwoo cried in taehyung's neck.

"and who the fuck are you to stop me from talking to my kids?" the woman was confused at how jiwoo calms down in taehyung's arms.

"i-im kim taehyung, and im jiwoo and jewel's baby sitter, i hope you d-dont mind my interruptions but this isnt the way you should talk to your children." taehyung put jiwoo down when mrs yang took them away, jewel looked over to them and stopped by infront of the kitchen's door.

the woman rolled her eyes. "im their mother, i can do whatever the hell i want with them, and besides who are you to fight?" taehyung gulped.

this woman is just, too intimidating, and he thought it was her who seems to feel like a jiwoo type. "im sorry, but i think you should leave ms. yul." mrs yang said and was about to touch her arm but she immediately push her, she stumbled back to taehyung.

"hey! please stop hurting people, you dont have to push her." the said woman is ms yul, and taehyung asked himself why would mr jeon picked someone as rude as this.

"oh, so you both gonna make me leave now? what? are you planning on replacing me in this house?! you both are just disgusting freaks who works on my husband, and you do your works!" taehyung's eyes became glossy but he didnt break it either, their eyes met.

"ms yul, im not here to replace anyone, im here to work for my own family, please leave if you dont want me to call mr jeon." yul bite her lips.

"so youre gay, and into my husband." taehyung gulped, he knows he is openly gay but as someone as ms yul, she clearly knows what she is doing. "im not into anyone."

"you would never be replacement, since youre gay and jungkook will never like you, someone beautiful, someone classy and elegant, rich and has money is what he likes." taehyung should never hurt his feelings just by hearing this from someone else because he heard enough from his past life.

"p-please leave or ill call mr jeon." she laughs when a visible tear comes out from taehyung's eyes which he instantly wiped.

degrading is his weakness, especially when it comes to his way, this is why he doesnt want to work with rich people. especially when his daughter around.

he knows he will break sooner if they start target his weakness, and he doesnt want that, he doesnt want yeji to experience what he always do either.

he is working his best for her.

he walked up to her and hold her arm, she knitted her eyebrows. "please leave ms yul." yul grabbed his hands and push him hard, hard enough to make him stumblaed back like mrs yang.

but instead of a person, his head collided with the stairs.

🌺

ill try to update as much as possible, im really busy nowadays, and its my grandpa's death anniv on 27th so yeahhhhhh please be stay tuned because ill update not just in evenings too like today! ❤️