two

"i thought it has three bedrooms?" taehyung sighs from jimin's word, he lied. he looked down when the boy walked up to him.

jung jimin, is his cousin, and since the day his mother died jimin was always there until they parted ways to college, since then, they got more attached from eachother when they were away.

"why do you keep on lying to me? you know we can get you a better home tae.." taehyung shakes his head looking over the man.

"im sorry minie, but i really dont want you to get worried about us anymore, me and yeji are fine with this." yeji is just a kid, and she is not that kind of an excited girl who always run around.

she is well disciplined too, taehyung taught her well, she came into his life when he was still on highschool, so when he came to college and stopped midways since he cant take yeji and him going to school.

one has to risk its dream, and its him. yeji is a very polite girl, she listened well enough to not get taehyung headaches, so there's nothing wrong on their livings.

"but tae..." jimin whined, actually, he was very grateful of jimin, even when they were just cousins and he could have ignore him, he was still there from the start.

he took care of yeji when needed to, when taehyung had to go on a part time job, he has to be in yeji's side.

though even when taehyung had nothing to give her, like what she needed, toys, dollies, and her favorite flavour of ice cream, jimin was there, and ofcourse he kept telling they were fine.

but they were not.

"im applying for mr. jeon's offer, you know his secretary?" he asked and jimin nodded his head, they walked to the living room with a tray of tea in hands and jimin with the snacks.

"yeah, seokjin hyung from the cafe you worked in last time?" he only nod, feeding his daughter her favorite biscuits, hoseok wasn't here seeing as he has to be on his studio again.

the house was completely good, taehyung had successfully stayed awake last night to clean up and retouching. jimin dont have to get along and help him, that's what he thought.

he just feel really so pathetic, jimin was there from he very first time of his story, and he had been through ups and downs, jimin was there.

when he had his daughter, he was there.
so now, maybe just that he had to avoid making jimin help him.

"i think i passed the application, his secretary called out and im sure its seokjin hyung." jimin nodded gulping down his bread and take a sip of his coffee.

"oh yeah? thats really great, what did he said?" taehyung looked over to yeji who is busy talking with her fake phone, he smiled.

"that ill be there at eight later." the older just nod.
"ill be taking care of yeji by then, you have to focused on your new work, mr jeon seems to be a big deal."

taehyung haven't really heard about this mr jeon and he only knows his pub is a great drinking place, he was said to be so young but a billionaire, thats all. but seokjin warned him once when they met at the cafe, where his first and last job, turns to be so horrible.

he just tripped on a costumer and he got fired in his first day, and onto top of that, got cursed, but then he met seokjin. they talked and he offers him the job.

ofcourse taehyung has to immediately tell him that he is fine with baby sitting, he knows its hard to baby sit but he got an experience tho.

'mr jeon's first son is really hard to begin with...but his other twin is really good!' he offered him with a big smile.

its no big deal, as long as he got payed and so he'll took care of the kids.

'and taehyung...' he remembered seokjin's voice pretty well that day on the cafe.

'mr jeon isn't really that cold but, he dont like talking much.'

🌺

im sorry for delaying the update but i hope you like it 💕