thirteen

its already december and winter is coming, with christmas season. taehyung dont have plans for christmas still since he is still focused on his job and yeji did not mention anything for a gift.

today, he was with his sweater and jacket with his baggy pants and a slippers to go out and find something they could eat in the grocery store and for the whole week.

yeji mentioned ice cream again but he cant buy them now, its not that he doesnt have enough money but, he doesnt want to tolerate this.

yeji have been into ice creams lately and its bad for her health especially now that its winter and something hot should be prepared.

yeji was alone in the house since taehyung can only take an hour to the grocery, jimin is probably busy these few days since he havent called out for taehyung to hang or something to see eachother.

since jimin is a married man, taehyung considered him to not see as soon as december month comes. jimin will try to impress everyone in hoseok's side and he knows he will succeed in that.

jimin's charm is uncontrollable, maybe thats why everyone got his attention sicne middle school, not like taehyung.

min yoongi was his last boyfriend before hoseok, well that man is so kind and handsome as hell, well hoseok is more handsome but you know, min yoongi was also there when he needed everyone.
taehyung dont wanna be biased but if he would to be choose, min yoongi is on the first list for jimin.

min yoongi was the best, but he dont know where that guy have been these years, they havent seen eachother after taehyung confirmed that the pregnancy was over and it completed successfully.

yoongi flew away maybe. or even go to daegu since taehyung and him are in the same hometown before staying in seoul.

"your card is empty." taehyung looked over to the man before him as they lined up to go inside the bus, he gulped, seeing the short man covered with his hoodie.

"sir you cant go, your card says its empty." taehyung looked over to the driver and to the man's back, he sighed.

"hey mister, ill pay for him." taehyung then took his card from his jacket and lined it to the machine befote smiling to the driver. "you can go." he heard it says.

luckily he had money enough to pay for two and for the grocery, if not then he will be guilty all the way to the store.

"thanks." they both seated across eachother in the bus so taehyung can see his side profile, the man was bulky but short, he is extremely white too.

he knitted his eyebrows when the man looked at him with a smile, taehyung's eyes instantly widened.

"how have you been tae?"

_

"i cant believe i would finally see you again, yoongi!" as if the day was enough to be great, it was greater, god have granted his wishes.

yoongi changed alot, he was alot whiter but more over, his face was now more chubbier and matured, his brows were still thick but not thicker than before.

his hair was now black than mint and his lips were paler.

"i think you are finally okay?" taehyung gulped and tried to smile.

"ive forget about it, lets not talk about that, please." taehyung tried to presumed him and so yoongi understands immediately.

"you changed alot yoongi, where have you been all these years?" taehyung asked and the man looked down with a smile, it wasnt satisfying to watch, because its a sad smile.

"oh i just came out of prison a year ago." taehyung stopped swifting his coffee and instantly look up.

"w-what?"

"i was accused to something i would never do, i never talked to soobin about raping you taehyung." everything seems to stiffened when those words left out of his mouth, taehyung's eyes became glossy.

"me and jimin were about to lived together, after knowing what my friend did jimin tried to talk to me expecting that i knew everything, but i promise you." yoongi scooted closer and the younger seems to be more stoned for not even flinching.

"i never knew, i helped you catch him, and it came to the point where jimin had to let go thinking it would be the best, and then that bastard came." taehyung bite his lips, hiding his face and trying himself to stop crying.

"hoseok came and was so bothered i would come back, so he sent me to jail. i only got the news that they are already married once i got out." thinking its destined to happened, taehyung cried.

he always cry when he cant take everything, yoongi was one of his friend and a true one, he had a few of friends because of his issues.

but knowing this happened, hoseok did it all.
yoongi was gone because of hoseok and knowing its his fault too makes taehyung hates himself even more.

"i-im sorry.." he only whispered, catching his breathing whilst holding both knees. "why are you saying sorry."

"its destined, maybe because i didnt fulfill my promises before, i promised to go after soobin for you, but i failed." yoongi said.

"i wont cry, ive cried enough and its just a waste of time, so you should stop too, tae." taehyung just cant help it.

all of what happened in his life, few of them are happiness, but more of them are regretful.

taehyung seems to be so close to badluck.

"stop crying okay? and dont worry about me tae, ive worked now, and we can still contact eachother, tell jimin i said hey, and i love you." taehyung wiped his tears and smiled sadly to yoongi.

"do you still love jimin?" yoongi breaths slowly and smile as he realized the truth.

"ofcourse i loved him, he's the one, but i can only face the truth now, i loved him." the only thing that taehyung recognizes today, is that yoongi became more mature than he already is.

sometimes, you have to not swear the faith, because maybe all of these things may have had a reasons behind. maybe it will sounds more interesting if you listen to everybody, and try to enjoy life, whilst you are on it.

for yoongi, we wasted all of his remaining highschool life with jimin, they meet because they have the same club, jimin was looking for a piano tutor, and yoongi is just too perfect for the spot.

they liked eachother, and people think they are the best for one another, everything feels special and then they got together after a lot of dates.

that time, taehyung and soobin are already dating.

"w-where do you worked for yoongi hyung? w-we can have a good meal around some restaurants here, im sorry i cant have a good meal with you on expensive restaus." yoongi let out a chuckle and took taehyung's hands by his, squeezing it softly.

"cutie, i can treat you anytime and every pub you want, we can even have a drink at your most favorite soju place." taehyung snickers before pinching yoongi's side the man immediately shrieked looking at his in disbelief.

"getting cocky now huh? well may i know whats my brother's job?" yoongi crosses his arms into his chest.

"im working at jeon pub as an assistant manager down the sales department."

🌺

i was wondering on a face reveal? mwehehe
if you all wanna see another potato.