one

"jiminie oppa!!!" taehyung chuckle at his daughter's voice calling out for jimin in the phone, she maybe missed him a lot, though they just got to spent their time together yesterday.

kim taehyung, a mid way college student, he stopped because he got to know he had a daughter, he gave her a life and he decided to risk his own dreams for her.

it was worth it. living with his own daughter is worth everything for him, his mom died due to her illness, she cant take it anymore and gave her life a rest, though taehyung completely moved on from her, his father?

well he haven't heard about him anymore since he was ten? eleven? he cant really remember when.

but right now, he is totally focus on getting his job for his family, he was currently applying on baby sitting someone's children, its maybe a good deal for him and his daughter.

its not that high for a job and it perfectly doesnt suit him enough but, its still an average, the pay is average.

"oh yeah?" she exclaimed and run to taehyung who is currently cooking their breakfast.

"can i get ice cream after eating breakfast papa?" she asked softly which made taehyung playfully think first making her giggle and hugged his legs.

"please, ill be good!!" she promised, taehyung nod as he swayed the chopsticks on his mid cooked dry-ramen. she shouted to the phone to let jimin know that she got her permission.

"papa minie wants you on the phone!!" he turned the stove off before taking the girl's body causing for her to sit in his lap inside, playing with the hem of taehyung's shirt, the man greeted his cousin.

"how are you there?" taehyung smiled, kissing the top of the girl's head.

"we're doing fine, you and hoseok hyung?" he asked back and he heard a groaned, he suspected jimin's husband is listening.

"oops, are you both arguing again?" he asked, he let the girl play with her dollies and he make his way to the kitchen to return his unfinished cooking.

"yeah, he wants me to watch criminal case with him, and i don't want to." jung jimin, and jung hoseok are married for two years, though even when they were just new to being newly wedded, they were still very strong.

taehyung wanted to happy, yes. he wanted his own desires and be with a man he wants to be with, but he cant focused on it right now, you see. he had his girl.

"its okay,maybe you should try to understand that he maybe wants to have a criminal case time with you." he joked earning a vague chuckle from hoseok, he sighs.

"how was the new apartment hm?" taehyung looked around the said room.

"the living room isn't that big, the kitchen had to be cleaned up more, actually the whole house had to be cleaned up more, i had three rooms so we had a spare one..but its all enough for us." he heard a hummed from the line and he nodded.

"ill call you when you have to visit okay?" you see, jimin was his only family aside from his daughter, hoseok and jimin helped him alot.

they were really great, since taehyung was alone the whole life, he tried his best to study and survive, but that was before.

"yeji!!" he shouted her name after hanging up from the call, she ran with a big smile infront of taehyung while hugging his knees again.

"yes papa?" taehyung smiled, kneeling down to face her, he tried to take her messy strands away from his face, he kissed every inch of her face.

"papa will leave soon and submit his resume to mr. jeon, and you have to behave when im away okay? jiminie will be soon here, i already talk to him.." he said, they actually talk before hanging up.

she nodded. this is kim yeji, his daughter, a seven years old daughter of him, goes to school on his second grade these next school year, but since today was summer, that reliefs taehyung.

"its okay, will i get ice cream and pop corns??" he nod when she beams. "then fine, ill be with jiminie.."

though life seems to be so hard for him to take, he got to feel love again, even when yeji was just there.

he feels satisfied already, he feels like he is complete.

'but when are exactly getting yourself a love life?'

in queue, his phone rings, he immediately picked it up not even hesitating from the unknown number on his screen.

"hello?" he muttered looking over to yeji who plays with her dollies on the couch, the television were turned on but she isn't paying attention.

"hello, kim taehyung, i presume?" he nodded but realizes that the phone caller might not sees him doing, so he mumble a soft yes.

"this is jeon pub co, mr jeon wants you in his office to talk about your first day, be here at 8, have a good day and take care."